Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) Empty
PostSubject: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 pm

this fan fic is gonna be made by multiple ppl, so get ready for the best fan fic EVER!!!!

Selen.

Prologue.

a little about me you should know.

my names Selen Windagor, My twin sister Lucidia Windagor is my oppisite in just about all ways. im dark and shes light but shes eveil and im good, yeah i know it gets confusing. we are both demons, im a black wolf with gold wings and green eyes, and shes a white wolf with silver wings and blue eyes, but thats our demon forms. when im human, (or at least half human)my hair goes down past my shoulders, its black, like my demon fur, my eyes are actualy brown, but almost all the time they stay demon green. Lucidia hair is white, and straight, mines curly, all on its own. her eyes are brown too, but almost all the time hers are demon blue. her hiar is the same length as mine. i specialize in shadow and dark attacks and hers are centered around holy, and light, so her are often the opisite of mine.

Fuse was a huge jerk in my book, for one, he killed my parents, and for two, he made me half fusion with some seirum. it was bad enough i had a demon half to force back half the time, the fusion made it alot worse. when my eyes go red, depending on my fur color, im either fusion, demon, or just really mad.

i will kill fuse, and i will control my powers!!

....to be continued
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Nall

Prologue

About who I am... and what I am

My name is Nall Calmer. I am a shadow demon, a demon that has the power over shadows. i can control any shadow and devour the shadows of the living be they human, beast, or other. My family consist of both demons and angels w/ my Mom being a pure angel, my Dad a pure shadow demon, and my sister Maria being both possessing the power of both Holy and Shadow. I only have a small portion of Holy power trapped within me but i rarely use it. for this reason is that Holy causes serious damage to me if i'm exposed to it....but there have been situations when i had no choice but to harness that small but extremely powerful holy light inside of me. I lived in a town called Oriton that was far removed from human civilization being surrounded by mountains and a magic barrier that kept it safe. it was populated by paranormals, people born of paralell nature and powers. Creatures like demons, angels, vampires, warewolves, element barers, hybrids, etc.

Oriton was a very pleasant place to live.... that is untill "it" came. the humongous green celestrial object that came from deep space arrived to threaten Earth and its inhabitants. Greens meteorites rained upon my home town and green monsters called fusions attacked its residents and my friends. Maria and i were seperated during all the chaos as the infection spread across the land. i had no choice but to leave the destroyed town of Oriton that i once called home. i only hope to find my sister again if she's still alive. that was the day Fuse came to our planet and plagued it w/ fusion matter. i'm of the few that stands against him.

I won't let him get away w/ this maddness...

to be continued...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Arlen.

Prologue:

My name is Arlen…Arlen McCool. The year is 2012. An alien has landed on Earth, bent on destroying us all. Fuse and his vast army of Fusions and creatures have destroyed everything in sight. He has destroyed numerous worlds, and is bent on taking over Earth as he did the rest. I became an orphan because of him. I almost lost my sisters and my friends. I will take my revenge, or I will die trying.

I am recording our struggle for future generations, so that others may know of our strife. I hope to finish this memoir so that others may know of the good that comes of standing up and fighting for what is right. Should I fail to complete my story, and if Fuse is still out there when you read this, then I hope you find courage in my story. I hope you take action.

This is my story.

McCool signing out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 am

Sparkie

Prologue

It has been 6 months since that fateful day. The day that i got infected. I was a simple part human part kitty part wolf being. I had gone out for a run in the plains to burn off some energy since i have limitless energy thanks to my disorder. All of the sudden, i fell into a hole which turned out to be a burrow. I rolled down the hole and ended up in a cave, hitting my head on a stallagtite knocking me out. When i awoke i found myself in a green cacoon-like pod. I kicked and punched as i broke my way out. When i finally broke out, i looked around trying to find out where i was and how i had got there. There was nothing in sight aside from me and my pod. I spotted a dim light coming from one end of the cave and decided to head towards it since i had nowhere else to go. As i went around the corner i hear something. It sounded like heavy breathing. I looked around my for something i could use as a weapon. I found a sharp rock nearby and grabbed it holding it like a dagger, then continued around the corner. There i saw a large green creature that looked almost alien-like or monster-like in appearance (come to find out that this creature is the one known as Fuse). I accidentally kicked a small pebble giving myself away. The creatre turned to me with a glare and i suddenly felt a very sharp strange pain unlike any i had ever felt before. To be continued.....

||Dark-Neko||

Continuation

As i awoke from my long hybernation, i noticed my master, Fuse, hammering at some rocks. I went over to him bowing to him and asking him what his bidding was. He told me to go to the outside and find some water and to contact him when i had found it. I bowed to him as i left. I then emerged from the dark cavern and looked for signs of water. I spotted a patch of trees and headed towards them knowing that there must have been some water over there. As i arrived at the trees i could smell the scent of fresh water close by and started running towards it following my nose. I started to slow down as i approached a small spring and a waterfall. I then tripped on a root that was sticking out of the ground and hit my head on a nearby rock knocking me unconcious.

Sparkie

Continuation Continued

I awoke near a spring with a waterfall flowing down into it. I grabbed my head as it was hurting very badly and then had a vision of what had happened to me the first time i lost conciousness. I had remembered something being injected into me by some sort of horrible creature. And then the vision stopped. I drank some water and then sat down on a nearby boulder to try to gather my thoughts.

Last edited by ||Dark-Neko||Kitty|| on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Selen.

chapter one: new friends.

i was out on my own training, the reason i train so much is becuz of my powers.. one day with out out training, and my powers go out of control until ive mastered them. everyday i get new ones so everyday i have to train everyday.. i was in my homeland training, by fighting the skull bashers.. "RRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!" i roared as i took down a wooly behemoth. it was lunch time and that was my lunch.. i know its an odd diet but it works for me, i get to kill some of fuses goons, and i get a good meal. it was a win, win in my book..

after my lunch i went back to my training, until one of the big behemoths went berserk.. it came charging at me until a boy knocked me outta the way. "are you ok?" he asked. "im fine but, who are you?" i asked him. "around here ppl call me sparkboy." he answered 'who are YOU?" he asked as he stood up. "my names Selen" i said as i got up too, when he'd pushed me outta the way i landed a few feet from him. i brushed the dirt off my jeans and my shirt. i looked at him again and realized he had cat ears.. "your a cat demon?"i asked him unsurprised, only a demon could have moved me becuz it took that much strength becuz i could keep my back claws in the ground pretty good.

sparkboy took off all of a sudden holding his head.. he was heading for...FUSES LAIR!? "(WFT IS THAT KID THINKING?!" i yelled in my mind as i chased after him.. i made it as far as the brigde that was there before the jurassic centurionss attacked me, i went full demon to fight them but i was losing becuz i hadnt had much expierience fighting them. suddenly one of them stomped on me and my yelp was enough to make that one die.. i practicaly burst of laughing at it. another came up behind me and i didnt know it until its shadow covered me. i turned and looked at up the ceturion as it raised its foot to stomp on me when its shadow came up and knocked it down. "(saved twice in the same day. wtf is it save wolf day?!)" i thought as i watched the shadow fight its master. another demon came out of no where, this time it was a shadow wolf demon. he grabed me by the scruff of my neck with his teeth and got me outta there..

"you ok?" this demon asked after setting me down.. "yeah but todays just not my day" i said holding my head emberassed. "whys that?" he asked. "i needed to be saved twice by two boy demons.." i mumbled.. he stared at me then busted out laughing, i looked up and got a good look at his form, he was a black wolf, he has green eyes, cinnamon brown stripes, and black demon bat wings, they had bits off purple at the ends of them. i blushed for some reason and it was a good thing my fur covered me face. "wats your name anyway? mines Nall." he said when he'd finaly stop laughing. "my names selen, but i prefer wolf, or wolflady." i told him. "hehe ok wolfy." he said snickering. ok at first i was pissed then after a moment i figured it was fine. "i have to go find a friend" i told him as i stood up and shook off my fur.. then went to find sparkboy...

...to be continued....
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Nall

Chapter One: The Lone Shadow

I looked behind me over the cliff of the mountains after flying high up there to see what bacame of my home, Oriton. it was ravaged and destroyed by the infection of fusion matter and taken over by fusions.i barely escaped by myself just before the entire town was quarintined by a barrier created by technology that was far too advance to be simple to make. i wasn't sure if my sister made it out or....if she was alive.

(During the Destruction)
we got seperated while trying to escape the town by an explosion caused by a fusion meteorite crash. it split the earth in two w/ a big gap in between me and Maria. i tried to fly to her but more meteors rained down upon the town making it impossible. i tried to jump the gorge and made it by grabbing the edge. but unfortunately as i got up, she was being carried away by fusions. i ran after them as fast as i could on foot. but my path was blocked suddenly by a large obstruction of a peice of a building. i slipped through the cracks of it by going into the shadow between it and made it to the other side. i tried to track Maria's shadow down when i lost sight of her... but it grew too faint and then it just quickly vanshed. i was w/o a sister and felt very worried. i had to get out of the town to save myself. so i melted into a shadow and moved swiftly w/ it to escape unharmed by the catastrophy unfolding.

(back to present)
after i took a moment to flashback the events i then turned away from the view.

Nall: "there's no turning back now..." saying to himself. "hang on sis. I'll find you. i promise."

i walked away quietly on my way to begin my journey. it was a long road to the Green Maw but that's why i had reminded myself that i could fly and made the trip shorter (much shorter! XD) i landed where i thought was a safe place to rest but found out the hard way that it was a nest full of eyebulb monsters. there were too many of them for me to fight since i was too tired but i still held my own against them. then out of nowhere, a cat demon appeared and clawed a group of eyebulbs to bits joining me in battle. cat claw and shadow claw, we eventually wiped then all out.

Nall: "thnx, whoever you are. =D" thanking the mysterious cat demon

???: "don't mention it." jumps from fusion tree to another as he left the area.

Nall: "hey wait! i didn't even get your name!" yelled as he followed him.

i chased after him hoping if he knew anything about a little girl being taken away by fusions. but he was getting away fast and i was too out of energy from my journey to fly. i hadn't had anything to eat for a long while. as i entered the Precipice, i lost the cat demon's trail. my focus was off after realizing that i couldn't track his shadow. i was really starving and needed shadows. that's when i found centurions in the area and my stomach argued w/ me angrily. i lost the arguement as it growled louder and my mouth watered.

Nall: "looks like i have to satisfy my tummy before moving on. XD" holds his hand over his stomach as it rumbled loudly. "ok. time to eat!"

i slaughtered an entire group of centurions and devoured their shadows. they were very delicious and juicy. i had to have more. so i went on a rampage killing every centurion and centurion lord (very large shadow bonus) that i found. then i was going for my last centurion when i noticed a girl who was fighting centurions by herself. i thought i'd help her out, so i took control of the shadow of the centurion that was about to attack her and commanded it to defeat its owner. as it distracted the centurion, i immediately took the girl out of there to a safe place. i asked if she was ok. she replied saying that today's not her day after being saved by two boys feeling embarrased. the girl appeared to be a demon as well but looked more unique. she was a hydrid, a form of demon that had the powers of many different type of creatures. her hair was black and she had gold wings and green eyes. i wondered what she was doing in a dangerous place like the Precipice but i didn't asked her but rather asked for her name.

Nall: "What's you're name by the way? Mine's Nall." asking and introducing himself to her.

???: "my names Selen. you can call me WolfLady or Wolf."

Nall: "hehehe. well ok Wolfy." thinking it would be better to call her by that name instead.

she looked kinda annoyed by that name but she let me call her that as got up and shook her fur. she told me she had to find a friend and walked off. i wasn't sure who she was looking for, but i still needed to talk to her wanting to know if she saw a little girl being carried away by fusions. i had to find my sister if she was still alive that is...

to be continued....

Last edited by NallCalmer on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Arlen

Chapter 1: War on Fuse
I woke up on a stone floor. For a minute, I just laid there, stunned. How’d I end up here? I thought. I stood up and looked around. I was in a small cell. Green goo covered the walls, ceiling, and floor. There was a small barred window on the front wall of the cell. I looked out it, but could see nothing. It was pitch black. There was a cot in the corner and that was it. I was locked up with one way in and no way out. Great…I thought, shaking my head. I tried to remember what happened. My head was throbbing; black burns ran up and down my arms and on my face, and my right leg hurt when I put weight on it. I couldn’t remember a thing. How the heck did this happen!? I sat down on the cot and tried to gather my thoughts.
My nano com vibrated in my pocket and I took it out.

“Hi Arlen, it’s Dexter.”
“Do we have permission to move in on the target?” I asked, not bothering to return the greeting.
“Yes. Whenever you’re ready, launch the attack.”
“We’re ready.”
“Good. And Arlen, be careful out there.”
“Don’t worry Dexter, I will. McCool out.”

I put my nano com back into my pocket and turned to look at the kids assembled behind me. Every person was an operative of the GKND and was in full defense armor.

“Operatives!” I called.

Everybody turned to look at me, fear and nervousness shining in their eyes. I knew how they must feel. Taking a deep breath, I continued my speech: “Fuse has attacked our home! Many of you standing here have lost friends and family to this monster. Today, we fight for what is right. Today, we fight for what is ours. Today, we take revenge. Today, we free ourselves from Fuse’s grasp! Now let’s move out!”

My memory started coming back. I remembered getting ready to launch an attack on Fuse. I tried to remember more but it was all blank. How I got from beginning to launch an attack to this prison, I had no idea. I gave up on trying to unlock any more memories, laid back on the cot, and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

To Be Continued…

Last edited by Arlen McCool on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MariaCalmer
Guardian
MariaCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Maria

prologue

Hi ^_^ my name is Maria Calmer and im a angelic demon. i lived with my big brother Nall in a town calld Oriton thats somewhere in the land of Fayte. not much i know about the town bsides growin up in it when i was realy little. i was with my mommy most of the time then and my big bro would play with me whenever he saw me. my peace was cut short in Oriton when the whole sky turned green and a great big ugly planet appeard from space. idk where it came from but my bro took me out of our house when green rocks fell from the sky destroying evrything in sight. this is how i remember it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Chapter 1
Sparkie

I was out exploring the darklands just running around seeing everything that there was to see. I noticed someone that looked like they were having a little bit of trouble with some Eyebulbs and rushed over to help. I jumped up into the air and readyed my Demon Cat Claw as i slammed down into the group clawing them to pieces as i joined the other person in battle. We made quick work of the Eyebulbs together wiping them all out. He thanked me and i said, "No problem friend." Then i jumped away dashing from fusion pods to trees.
I then came across some Big Behemoths and noticed one of them going on a complete rampancy. Just then, I spotted a girl in the way of the massive beast. I light dashed to her pushing her out of the way before she could be trampled on by the insane creature. "Phew. That was a close one. You alright?" I asked her. She repsonded saying, "Yeah, Im fine thanks. But, who are you?" "Heh. Around here people call me Sparkboy or Sparkie. How bout yourself?" I said getting up. "I'm Selen" she said getting up and dusting the dirt off her shirt and pants. When i had pushed her out of the way she had landed a few feet from me. I noticed she was a demon wolf similar to myself. I was about to ask her if she was when all of a sudden I blacked out or something.

||Dark-Neko||

I had my orders from Lord Fuse and was headed to his lair to follow them. Being one of the first one's to become one of Lord Fuse's loyal minions, i was highest in ranking right under Lord Fuse himself. He entrusts me with his most important tasks. The orders he had given me were to come and meet him in his lair while running through the area checking things out and giving him information about the different things that i had seen.
I had reached the lair and had to make my way through the Hall. As i went through the Hall, the other minions kneeled to me. They kneeled to me because i was the highest ranking authority next to Lord Fuse. I told them, "GET UP! Kneel to NOBODY but Lord Fuse himself." They then stood as they knew better than to disobey any direct order and i then continued down the Hall.
I opened the door to the main lair and entered seeing that Lord Fuse was signing some papers for construction of his new world. Although Lord Fuse may seem like a primative being, he still has some sort of sophistication in him. I went up to him and kneeled before him waiting for him to finish as one could NEVER inturupt Lord Fuse. He had finished and told me to rise. I said, "Thank you Lord Fuse. I have finished the requested task." He asked me what i had seen and i told him about the things that i had seen and noticed on my journey. "There are many humans around. Many that would make for good minions to serve you. They have developed some weapons that could also prove to be beneficial to us. The humans have also developed vehicles to help them get around better." He responded saying, "Good. Good. It seems to me like everything is going smoothly so far. Your next assignment is to bring me one of their weapons so that we may use it for our own purposes. Dismissed." I knelt to him thanking him for the assignment then took my leave heading back outside the lair. I was feeling tired from the long journey that i had taken across this planet as I had not rested any. I decided to take a rest on top of the lair.

Sparkie

I awoke on some sort of large dome. I looked around in a complete daze having no clue what had happened to me. The last thing that i remember was talking to my new friend Selen. Everything after that is a blur. I jumped down from the large strange dome not really watching what I was doing and hit a rock on accident making me fall flat on my face.
As I looked up i noticed Selen coming towards me looking worried. I stood up and said, "Hey there Selen. What the HECK just happened to me?" She hugged me thankful that i was alright and explained to me that she wasn't really sure either, "I'm not really sure. All the sudden you just took off running this direction holding your head." I responded to her saying, "Hmm, thats strange. All I remember is talking to you and then waking up on top of this thing" I said pointing to the large dome structure. "Don't even have any idea how I got up there or why I was up there. But thats all i remember" I said scrathing my head in wonder.

To be continued........

Last edited by ||Dark-Neko||Kitty|| on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MariaCalmer
Guardian
MariaCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Chaptr 1: the disaster

"CMON SIS! HURRY UP!" my big brother Nall was holding my hand as we ran from our neigberhood dodgin falling green rocks comin from the sky. "wheres mommy and daddy?" i asked him crying. "idk. . . right now we have to worry about ourselvs." he answerd. we ran all through the streets trying to reach the towns outskirts where we could be safe from the disaster. but suddenly we were surrounded by green monsters called fusions. i was too afraid to fight and didnt know how. so i hid bhind my bro so he could take em out. "stand behind me sis. . ." he said as he killed every monster in our way as we kept running. there was alot of destryed buildings and houses that we had to get through but my big brother help us get by them using his shadow power. just when i thought we were going to make it a big rock fell from the sky and crashd into the ground. bro pushed me out of the way in time as it happend. "BROTHER!!" i yelled out hopeing that he was ok from the explosion. as the green smoke cleard there was green monsters in front of me. "EEEEEEEEK!! HELP!! HELP!!" i cryed. i saw my brother still alive. "Maria! im coming! hang on!" he was trying to get over the big crack in the ground that seperatd us by jumping over it. just when i saw him make it grabbin on the edge the monstrs had pickd me up and took me away. "AAAAAAHH!!! BIG BROTHER!!! HEELLLP!!" i couldnt fight back. they were too many and to strong so i cryed out for big brother so maybe he could hear me. but it looked like he was to far from me. after a wile the monstrs stopped and gased me with somethin that made me fall to sleep. evrything went black after that. . . .

i woke up opening my eyes slowly to find myself in a prison cell. it was coverd in alot of green stuff. i look out byond the bars to see where i was but i couldnt see through the darkness. it was really dark and i scared. i went into a cornr where i curled up and cryed. "idk where i am. . . mommy. . . daddy. i miss you both." my only hope was my big brother to find me and rescue me. "please big brother... i wanna go home."

. . .to be continued. .
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:50 am

Selen.

Chapter 2: bad day, bad day, bad day.

i was still searching for sparkboy.. and i had a feeling i was being followed, but everytime i turned around no one was there.. so i had a feeling it was that shadow demon nall calmer..i gave up after the 20th time and just let him follow me.. i was starting to pick up sparkboys scent.. then i saw him on top of fuses dome, he was climbing down.. when he slippd and landed on his face. "..i thought ALL cats landed on their feet..?" i asked myself, running to see if sparkboy was ok. "Selen. What the HECK just happened to me?" sparkboy asked as i hugged him thankful that he was alright. "I'm not really sure. All the sudden you just took off running this direction holding your head." I responded to his qwestion "Hmm, thats strange. All I remember is talking to you and then waking up on top of this thing" he said pointing to the dome "Don't even have any idea how I got up there or why I was up there. But thats all i remember" he said scrathing his head in wonder. "lets get outta here.. i dont like this area.." i told him.. "ok." he agreed with me.. as we were leaving flying squids grabed us.. Meteroric sentries!!! "SHADOW CLAW!!" a familiar voice said clawing the sentrie that grabed me.. nall had arrived to help. "CAT CLAW!!" sparkboy said using his cat claws on them.. i used my own claw attack.. "HOLY DEMON CLAW!!" i yelled using it on the sentries that were still standing..or floating i should say. "lets get outta here!" nall said leading the way..

we didnt stop until we reached dino pass.. "home free!!!" sparkboy said leaning against a bone in the ground. "...HEY!! your that cat demon that helped me earlier today!!" nall exlaimed at sparkboy.. it frightened me tho becuz it had been soo peacful. i hissed at myself becuz id had ben sitting on a bone.. now all that they could see of me was my legs from my nees down and my shoes.. it made them laugh histericaly. "yeah i am." sparkboy said still giggling at me.. "my names nall, nall calmer" nall said holding out his hand for sparkboy to shake.. they shook hands.. seemed like they were kinnda best friends to me.. so i smiled. "have either of you seen a little girl who looks sorta like me?" nall asked us.. the qwestion took us by surprise. "im afriad not., why?" me and sparkboy asked at the same time.. "becuz...shes my little sister.." nall said almost in tears. "she may be the only family i have left now becuz of fuse, last i saw of her she was being carried off by fusions." he told us quitely.. "i think i cuaght her scent near the dome back in fuses lair... it was similar to yours but more girly.. i thought it was just my nose.." i told nall.. this cheered him up a little. "thx.. wolfy" he said grinning.. if thats the way he wanted to play.. "your welome.. nally" i said grinning back.. sparkboy burst out laughing at us.. me and nall looked at each other and had the same thought at the same time.. "wats so funny.. sparky?" we both asked him.. this only made him laugh worse.. we joined in.. it felt good to laugh again. then suddenly our peace was inerupted..

we got ambushed by the dino fusions.. one of the terrordactiles grabbed me with its talons.. "AAGGHH!!! SPARKBOY!! NALL!!" i called out in pain and fear.. the terrordactile had dug its talons into me..one talon in my chest.. three others in my back, it was flying back for fuses lair.. "SPARKBOY!! NALL!!!" i cried out again..nall was staring at me with wide eyes like he was havng deja vu, and they were way out numbered.. even demon forms couldnt help. "let me go you bird brain!!" i yelled at the terrordactile. it didnt like that and it hit my head with its beak, leaving a long gash. it bled out as i whisperd their names again..sudenly a kid in a grey hoodie with a scyth appeared and helped both my friends out. that was the last i remember before everything went black...

i woke up as i was thrown into a cell.. it was too dark inside to see.. but i could hear.. i heard to ppl breathing inside the cell other then me."holy orb" i said holding up my hand, a orb of light appeared in my hand.. i held it up high to light the chamber... there were cot beds on the floor and one was occpuied by a girl id never seen or smelled before, she had a few scars on her face.. and looked like shed been in battles recently.. another was in a corner.. she looked a little like nall and smelled like him.. his little sister!!! i had to make sure they were ok.. the orb stayed where my hand was before i checked on them.. both girls were ok, both their clothes were tattered, suddenly i herd foot steps so i made the orb vanish and i pretended to be asleep on another one on the cots.. i herd the cell door open in the darkness and another girl was thrown in.. after the foot steps died away i relit the orb.. the new girl was waering a purple dress, and she had yellow hair.. she looked oddly like mandy.. i was too tired to think and it was night so i fell asleep after diminishing the orb again..

..to be continued...
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 am

Nall

Chapter Two: An Ally with a Similar Reason and a Friend Kidnapped

I followed Wolfy into Fuse's Lair warping from shadow to shadow of every nearby object she passed by. i had to stop 20 times when she looked behind herself to see if she was being followed. fortunately she couldnt see me while i was in shadow. she finally gave up looking and turn around proceeding on her course and i followed. i then warped to her shadow when her attention as focused on picking up someone elses scent that lead her to this dreadful place. from there i could sense my little sister's shadow... it was faint but i knew it was hers. i warp out and away from Wolfy's shadow as i went searching around. i could feel her shadow in the area but didnt know where exactly. something was disturbing my shadow senses as i coculd not pin point my sister's shadow from its starting point.

Nall: "where are you little sis...?" continues searching in worry.

then i found what appear to be a black ribbon. aparently it belonged to a girl but it wasnt Maria's.

Nall: "this must belong to someone else..." holding on to riddon " something tells me that my sis isnt the only one taken away."

after searching around the perimeter of Fuse's Dome ive decided to go back to Wolfy. when i found her she was w/ one other person who looked like a cat.

Nall: "hey...isnt that the cat demon who helped me before?O_O"

they were surrounded by meteoric sentries. i raced over to aid as they were grabbed my their tentacle

Nall: "SHADOW CLAW!!!" slashes away at sentries to clear their numbers

the cat demon used his Cat Claw at them tearing some to shreds while Wolfy used Holy Demon Claw on the ons sentries that were left rending them of physicall form.

Nall: "lets get out of here!" running off w/ the other two following him.

we didnt stop until we reached dino pass..

???:"home free!!!" said leaning against a bone in the ground.

Nall:"...HEY!! your that cat demon that helped me earlier today!!" exlaiming at the cat damon.

it frightened Wolfy because it had been soo peacful. she hissed at herself because she'd been sitting on a bone.. now all that we could see of her was her legs from her knees down and her shoes.. it made us laugh histerically.

???: "yeah i am." he said still giggling at Wolfy.

Nall: "my names nall, nall calmer" holding out his hand to shake the cat demon's hand.

???: "Sparkboy" saying his name replyingly and shake's Nall's hand.

Nall: "have either of you seen a little girl who looks sorta like me?" asking them taking them by surprise.

Selen: "im afriad not."

Sparkboy: "why?" Selen and sparkboy asking at the same time.

Nall: "because...shes my little sister.." saying almost in tears telling them quitely "she may be the only family i have left now because of Fuse, last i saw of her she was being carried off by fusions."

Selen: "i think i caught her scent near the dome back in fuses lair... it was similar to yours but more girly.. i thought it was just my nose.." telling him as it seems to cheer him up a little.

i knew i wasnt the only one who detected sis around that place. now i knew for certain where she's been taken. it was a relief to know that.

Nall: "thx.. wolfy" saying grinning.

Selen: "your welome.. nally" saying in response to him calling her Wolfy grinning back.

sparkboy burst out laughing at us. Wolfy and I looked at each other and had the same thought at the same time..

Nall and Selen: "wats so funny.. sparky?" both asking him.

this only made him laugh worse.. we joined in... then suddenly our peace was interrupted... dino fusions came out from all sides .. one of them was a terrordactile and it grabbed Wolfy with its talons.

Nall: "WOLFY!!!"

Sparkboy: "SELEN!!!"

we both yelled as we saw her being taken away. Spark and i took off after the flying prehistoric fusion monster that had Wolfy killing whatever other fusions that got in our way.

Selen: "AAGGHH!!! SPARKBOY!! NALL!!" calling out in pain and fear as the terrordactile had dug its talons into her.

it was headed back towards Fuse's lair.

Selen: "SPARKBOY!! NALL!!!" crying out to them again.

as i stared at her with wide eyes ive had a flashback to when my little sister was taken away from me just as Wolfy was being taken away from Spark and me. it was a deja vu. Spark snapped me out of it when he warned me that the terrorbactile was getting furtther away and we were way out numbered by dinos. neither of us thought we could ever survive fighting an army of dinos. even in our demonic forms would be of not much help to us. we were eventually surrounded so much that our path was overwhelmingly blocked. then Spark and i could hear Wolfy whisper our names weakly. i sensed from her shadow, despite how high form the ground she was, that she was hurt and slipping into a coma from her injuries.
..sudenly a kid in a grey hoodie with a scyth appeared and helped us escape the massive army of dino fusions by summoning a warp hole and we all went through. when we caom out we were in the Green Maw standing just at the start of an old bridge. this bridge lead straight to Fuse's lair.

Nall: "thnx...um, whoever you are." thanking the mysterious new kid.

???: "no problem." saying calmly and turns around and starts walking. "but we dont have much time.."

Sparkboy: "wait we havent gotten you're name!"

as Spark asked the mysterious kid finally revealed his face taking off his hood and exposing his skeletal head. actually even his hands were w/o flesh and all bones. but at least he still had hair on his head which made him look kinda normal.

???: "my name... is Grim Jr." telling them both his name "and im here to find my sister"

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:35 pm

prologue:

hello my name is Rosie Caster and right now im a fallen angel and its been a few years now since fuse destroyd my homeland and i never wanted to go back there again to see the damage he did. But i hav to be brave right now for my friends are in Fayte or now its called the darklands. So as i head to monkey mountain(shudders from the name) i come across a broken pier and decide to fly to the darklands but as soon as i step foot on the beach of the darklands every single memory i had as a yound girl came to me at once.As my knees hit the sand i start to cry."So much destruction everyone, my friends, my family, all dead, and fuse is going to die by my hands.(As rage builds up around rosie her wings form and they turn from white to blood red). A few minutes later Rosie calms down but her wings do not change back to the white color. As Rosie walks around nothing really changed from Fayte cept now theres dinosaur bones everywhere until she gets to the fireswamps when everything is in ruin along with the burning land. "This place used to be so beautiful and the people who lived here were nice and would show u around their anceint temple" "but now everything is gone"(as Rosie began to get sad again but she hears something so she decides to run towards the familiar noise all the way to demons plains(huntors crest)).
That is when Rosie saw it the nosie was coming from the creature Terra Claw the creatures that destroyd her home. Rosie was filled with rage once more and charged at the terra claw sliceing it in half with her hand befor it evn knew she was there.
Then Rosie heard some laughing but it sounded familiar so she went to it and saw all the destruction and terror caused by fuse.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

CHAPTER 1:THE FEAR OF RAGE

After Rosie has seen the destruction of Fayte caused by Fuse she went into a devastating rage nothing could stop her. But Rosie still had her consious but not control of her own body and the power was attrackting the fusion mobs but Rosie kept walking until she was surounded by 20 giant eyebulbs and all i did was bring out my blood wings and in one hit all 20 died instantly by 1 red feather penatrating their eyes. Pretty soon some giga shellworms came to me and tried to kill me but they didnt evn leave a scratch but i cut each and everyone of them in half. As i stayed on my path towards fuse i just walked slowly there when 10 Meteoric sentry ones came and all i did was grab one and threw it into them all gathering them up and threw them into the fusion stream but i set fire to the stream killing them.

My path was dangerous only for the fusion mobs but they stll challenged me and it came out the same. Death and destruction will lead u along my path towards fuse lair. But just because of the fact that i can kill everything in one hit doesnt mean that i shouldnt hav this feeling of being afraid of myself. after a while some jurassic centurions came charging my way and all i did was look at them but they still came so i lifted my arm and had my palm of my hand faceing themwhen a shock wave arose causeing each and every centurion to be forced into the air as i simply walked on by. But i didnt leave them alive i sent 1 feather into each of their skulls and the other fusions didnt dare mess with me after seeing what i did to those centurs.

As I got onto the bridge heading to fuse lair the bridge collapsed under me but i continued to walk.(Yes i am walking on air)

Selen:Hey Sparkboy i thought cats landed on their feet(selen said aloud thinking it was in her head).

Sparkboy: Ha ha very funny i fell because i was tired.

Selen:whatever you say. Hey Nall & Maria get up here you two(but befor she could finish saying that a great shellslug went flying by crashing into the dome) O_O meep "that almost hit me"

Sparkboy:Hey Selen. Do you know who that red winged person over there is?

Selen:(looks closely at the red wings and doesnt kno nyone with red wings)Im sorry but I dont maybe shes an angel and .... wait is..is that Sara?(selen calls me sara in her head)((her ears listend for a while and she heard the words))

Rosie:Wolfie ple..please h..h..help me

Selen:(as selen jumps down to Rosie she looks to see if im hurt) SARA ARE YOU OK PLEASE TELL ME!!?

(Rosie grabs selen and throws her to the side and sends 10 blood feathers at her)

(selen dodges all but 1 feather and it scrapes her knee)
Selen:whats wrong with her she never acts this way.... wait i remember her telling us shes from a place called Fayte but that was befor fuse took over and *gasp* made it the darklands oh my god shes in rage.

Rosie:Please...h..h..help m..m..me i..i..i. c.c..c.ant con..control it i..i..it h..hurts (as tear of blood runs down Rosies face)

Selen:NALL, CONTROL ROSIES SHADOW HURRY!!! MARIA HEAL ROSIE SO SHE GETS OUT OF THE RAGE!!!

as nall controls the shadow i stop walking but instead i look at Nall
Nall:her shadow is hard to control wolfy Maria hurry up i cant hold her for much longer.

Selen notices one of my wings riseing up and she runs to get nall but befor she could the wing speeds down sending 15 feathers straight towards nall.

Selen:NALL DUCK!!!(when Nall looks up he sees the feathers being blocked by sparkie the cat)

Maria:healing bells!!

(the peacefull chimes calm rosie down and her wings turn back to white but something is off)
selen runs to rosie and notices blood is comeing out of her mouth and she has soo many cuts on her from the rage buildup.

As every helps rosie up they hear a strange nosie almost like a drawbridge."Hey selen do u hear that". Nall asked. "Yea but i dont kno what it is". selen answerd "Big bro i think i kno where da noise is coming from". Maria said. "Where?" nall asked. "There"(as she points to these green tentacles comeing out of fuse's dome thing).maria said.

Maria,Nall,Sparky we need to get sara out of here now. Selen said(demanded). Yea i think we should cus those tentacles belong to fuse. nall said. they stop at the bridge. WHERES THE BRIDGE?!! selen yelld. selen i think theres another bridge over near the green maw but its packed with fusion monsters. sparky said. Ok lets go there ill protect everyone. selen answerd.

as they start to head towards the bridge to the green maw the earth starts to shake.
Selen is that you? Nall asked. ...No. selen replied. (as she said that 4 scoria cephalopods came out of the ground and started to attack them) DARKNESS DESTROYER!! Selen yelld cutting 2 of them in half. TIGERS MAW!! Sparky yelld clawing at the scoria and makeing it implode. Shadow devour! Nall said as his shadow made a giant demon and ate the last scoria. BUBBLES OF LIFE!! Maria said healing everyone.

*as rosie starts to open her eyes she feels something on her legs and as she looks at her legs she sees a green tentacle*
AHHHHHHHHHHH! rosie screamd *as Selen,Nall,Maria and Sparky look over towards rosie shes being lifted into the air by 15 tentacles fuseing into 1. NOOO!! selen yelld. HOLY SLASHER!! selen yelld. A silver edge slash just cuts the tentacle and rosie falls to the ground but another tentacle rises up stabing rosie in the back. NOOOOOOOO ROSIEEEE!! Sparky yelld.

as rosies blood hits the ground it starts to pureify the ground where the blood droped. as the tentacle that stabd rosie throws her into the air multiple tentacles rise up and surround rosie and drag her into the ground. tear drops start the fall on the ground. sara ..*sniff*.. selen said sadly
as they cry the fusion coverd earth start to rise and fuse comes out of it. HAHAHA I MUST SAY THANKYOU FOR WEAKENING THE LAST PUREIFIER NOW I CAN FULLY RULE OVER THIS WORLD WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING IN MY WAY

Last edited by sena on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm

only one qwestion, whos turn is it after sara's?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:04 pm

marias turn then me and then we will be all at chapter 3
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

I wish we could continue this, even without spark and arlen.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Guardian
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm

o:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)   Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Over Fan Fic: Fuses Final Desrution, and Earths last stand. (a fan fic made by the Valkryies.)
Page 1 of 1