Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile: Lord Fuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Profile: Lord Fuse Empty
PostSubject: Profile: Lord Fuse   Profile: Lord Fuse I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Name: Lord Fuse
Profile: Lord Fuse Lord_Fuses_Face

Powers: Controls all Fusion Matter and monsters thereof.

Fuse is the leader of Planet Fusion and is the main antagonist in FF. He is the strongest monster in the game. He is the one responsible for the destruction befalling the world and for creating the Fusions, the evil twins of the Cartoon Network heroes. Fuse has an "avatar" that can be defeated, we will learn that Fuse and his home planet are one and the same. Over the millenia, Fuse has mastered many different forms of science, magic and technology as a result of his world-conquering.
Profile: Lord Fuse Lord_Fuse
Before Fuse came to Earth to attack, he once invaded the planet Anur Phaetos, the home planet of the Ectonurites, the same race as Ben's alien form Ghostfreak. They reached an agreement and their planet was spared. Only Vilgax seems to know anything about this agreement, as it is from him that the player learns it from.
Profile: Lord Fuse 234px-Lord_Fuse3
The Fuse that resides deep within Fuse's Lair is an incomplete manifestation of him, thus his continued presence as a threat after defeating him. Fuse's castle is split into three sections marked by Fusion Lairs: Fuse's Hall, Fuse's Labyrinth, and Fuse's Throne. Fuse's avatar resides in the latter.

Battling Lord Fuse

First equip a shattergun as they deal damage from far away and hit multiple targets next, ensure that you have plenty of nano potions and weapon boosts finally, make sure that you have healing nanos of different types and a leech nano, since leech does more damage than Damage - Point.

Fuse's avatar is fought in several stages. The player begins by fighting his main body, which has the stun ability and a quick melee attack, Fuse's melee and corruption attacks are predictable but his eruption attack is more powerful than that of his minions and could very well knock you out if your hp isn't high enough and, like all eruption attacks is hard to avoid. Be careful when Fuse stuns you he might use his eruption attack which could knock you out since you can't move, so heal whenever Fuse uses his eruption attack as full hp is guaranteed survival for it. As his hp decreases Fuse will resort to his two strongest attacks, which are his cannon blasts and his storm attack, Fuse's cannon attack has a chance of recovery but his strongest attack, his storm attack is unavoidable and can knock you out easily, this move might be unavoidable but with the proper timing you just might survive it. Just take out a healing nano and when Fuse uses it heal right there, take out your second healing nano(If you have one if not, use your leech nano.) and heal again you might not have that much hp but at least you're alive. Heal when needed and the first battle should be easy. Once that is defeated, his right arm detaches with the ability to stun and his body gains the ability to heal, both parts have their own melee attack, so this time target the right arm first as it's stun ablity is quite annoying since Fuse can deal double melee damage thanks to the right arm attacking as well. To ensure that you don't go overboard equip a rifle to target the right arm and it should die in no time at all, but beware using your shattergun has the risk of the right arm surviving the second fight. Now with the right arm out of the way attack Fuse again in where you must be patient with your attacks as Fuse heals quite often so use a leech nano when he heals and the second fight should go the same as the first execpt that with Fuse healing even if you have a leech nano the fight will still be prolonged resulting in Fuse using his strongest attack the energy storm, more than a few times so if your nanos have not recharged their powers yet run to the edge of the battlefield and you should take minimal damage, once again heal when needed. Once Fuse's body is defeated again his left arm detaches with the healing power and his body gains the damage power, the right arm can still stun and, like before all three have a melee attack luckily, you should have killed the right arm in the previous fight so Fuse should be easier than before, make sure you use your leech nano on the left arm and Fuse when he heals and employ the same tactics on the left arm, but remember that Fuse now has the damage power making his attacks stronger when he uses it and that Fuse uses a ring of damage instead of a melee attack, just use the first battle's tactics and Fuse will fall easily. If you failed to kill the right arm in the previous fight attack it first and use your nanos to the fulllest extent, but either way if the right is still alive the third fight will be much harder than it would without the right arm. You will acheive victory after defeating the body a third time.

Fuse's body changes type each time it is defeated. His body's attacks consist of a simple melee attack, a more powerful corruption attack, an eruption attack which instantly knocks out anyone on his platform, a ring of damage that can be avoided by jumping (He only uses this in the third fight) , several shots from the cannons on his back, and a desperation attack that consists of him unleashing a powerful storm of energy that is followed by a wall of energy and a supercharged cannon attack, his right arm can stun the player and attack on it's own accord, while the left arm heals the other targets and also attacks on it's own accord. Unlike other monsters in the game, Fuse does not heal when you are knocked out, unless it has the heal power. Do not underestimate Fuse, he will do anything to win. It is highly recommended that you come with several groups.

Last edited by NallCalmer on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Lord Fuse   Profile: Lord Fuse I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:58 pm

age is 36
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Lord Fuse   Profile: Lord Fuse I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 pm

lol thnx.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Lord Fuse   Profile: Lord Fuse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

i usualy go in with group heal buttercup, either numbah 5. or junipher lee for leech, and demongo, O_o i forgot if hes stun or damage xD -.-'
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Lord Fuse   Profile: Lord Fuse I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 pm

for me i went in with jump rocket and run nano
the mission screw it
run off area u warp in from
jump befor going off the ledge rocket at highest point
run to the jump pad
rocket to jump pad run and yada yada yada
grab zipline
rocket off zipline and land on the top of the end zipline holder
jump rocket and run to the other jump pad
then i zipline to fuse and killhim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content