Admin

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 pm

;n;...I love you Maria.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Name: Carintha
Age: ?? (just created though appears as the same age as both Selen and Lucidia)
Species: Manufactured Lifeform
Weapons: has w/e the Windagors possesses
Abilities: has w/e the Windagors possesses along w/ the powers of the paranormals and humans that she shares DNA w/. along w/ Vlade's Soul within her, she can use his power. rest of her abilities are as vast as the Windagors such as too numerable to calculate or determine.
Family: Vlade (Master)
Brief Bio: little is known. only information provided is that she was created to serve Vlade as his hidden apprentice. however, she hasn't been employed as a P.E.T. member upon creation. this allows her to pass through any restricted areas in the world that legally prevent the P.E.T. from attacking paranormal citizens.
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

name:Valerie Hanthos Windagor
appearence: no one has ever seen what she looks like, all they see is a black figure shrouded in black mist
Bio: Valeryie is a valkryie, many valkryies fled to the 10th dimension during the war long ago, now it is a sanctuary that no one evil my enter unless they have a good intention. she is the gate keeper and warns trespassers to leave, she is a direct living Decendant of Kaitie Windagor, she has 10 times the power of Selen Lucidia Alicia and Drake combined
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 pm

malinda (cont)
remembering her past she when a remnant of vlade *carintha* approaches her she became

but at the same time 3 other ppl rememberd their past life
vlade was one of them
the other 2 were kellon and Kross
they past life were the protecters
protecters were the lost royals
and malinda was 1 of them and she activated her armor
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 pm

0.0 lol i have the game and beat it Razz
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Kross

a forgotten royal
one of the strongest royals known he left the dimension to train and never came back
Kross is the 2nd lost protecter and rememberd his armor form
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Kellon

he was once a royal but had fallen (he gave up being a royal)
after a while he askd for malindas hand in marrige but the other royals at the time refused but gave a test to prove himself
if he can live with malinda on his mind and no other girl for 10years then he is allowd to marry her
during the 5th year kellon was transformd into a winged wolf

but that curse disapated when his memory returnd

during the meeting of carintha and malinda kellon rememberd his past life his curse was lifted and activated his armor

then the 3 lost protecters rememberd their 1 dream and all 3 came to help
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 am

Archives Activated, Name: Nathan Windagor

Nathan is a vampire valkryie, turned into a vampire after being bitten. his Elemental Affinity seems to be Darkness.
Weapons: ????
Bio: ?????
How hes still alive: ????? Only very few know and they dont tell a soul
Back to top Go down
souleater579

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 am

name:soul blade dancer

description: Soul was born long ago before anyone could remember.He has long black hair and a slender body.all that he carries with him is a set of 2 scimatars that is father gave him named angel bane and demon slayer.angel bane has has a pure white blade and on the handle are the elvens rune for hate death pain and famine.demon slayer has a pure black blade with red elven runes inscribed in the blade that say peace love and prosperity. all that is known about him is that he is a shape shifter and does not seem to age.
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Alice Alura Calmer (Veno half)
Abilities: can use Holy to comunicate to animals and train them.
Bio: After Alice died in the Legacy of the grand star (yet to be told why), Selen found Alices soul gem and infused it with herself trying to save alices life as the gems light was fading into nothing but a pink daimond color. in doing so Selen accidentaly made 2 halves of alice, both seperate, the arch angel half of Alice, and the "Neko" half. there is a way to merge both halves of alice back together but for now the 2 halves stay seperated, unable to rejoin as Selen and her halves do, Selen dosnt know why yet.
Personality: this "Half" of alice has some of selens traits from being bonded to Selen for so long, she will stand and fight, and will challengde anyone to duel her, this half of alice is also more perky (if thats the word for it) and wont dress in a dress unless its for a rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

name: Kobito Kiziky

abilities: able to use twin sword katanas. poSESIS great amount of stamina, super speed and is nimble and double jointed.

powers: of different kinds of magical dragons. ice,fire,light and earth.

bio: parents were both paranormals. when born certain tragidy struck. and the tragidy was vlade he killed my parents and everyone around, he would have killed me if it wasnt for Dragon named ZERAL, zeral sccooped me up before vlade could even lay a hand on me. vlade send his P.E.T. drones after us but they were no match for zeral, she used her extreame speed to zip us away from them.
year later at age 16 zeral showed me to the other dragons , she said they shall be your tutors lisin to them well kobito. so ive trained with the dragons mastering there elements and able to use them at will. zeral took the place as my big sister she had the power to shapeshift. when i turn 21 she told me what happin to my parents and who did it. so now im going around from place to place fighting my way to become stronger so ican TAKE DOWN VLADE.

zeral in her human form
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Full name: Mukai
Height: 231cm (7'7")
Weight: 168kg (370 lbs)
P.E.T. Rank: Elite
Dislikes: False displays of power, bad food
Hobbies: Devising new combat moves and tactics
Favorite food: Delicious dishes
Forte in sports: Combative sports
Fighting style: Unique form of combat techniques
Powers: Medusa's Curse (ability to fossilize things as his body gives off an energy that turns anything into stone)
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Name: Cecillia (CC)

Power:????
Species: ????
short Bio: CC was enginiered in a lab by a group of government scientests, as a praranormal that would obey any order, unfortunatly for the scientests she was smart enough to wonder why she needed to follow orders, and eleminated them after obsorbing all their "data", afterwards she teleported to a Paranormal resistance base, and offered to help by teleporting Paranormals in trouble into the Resistance Base.
Appearence: she usualy wears a blind fold, if its cut off or taken off the last thing anyone sees are her purple eyes, unless she takes it off herself. her hair will change color day after day. anything else she wears should be normal.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:47 am

Noblesse Oblige

bio: an angel that fell to earth and was captured by the government due to lack of aliens to disect
the government experimented on her until all of her will was broken and fused mechanics into her body
she eventualy regaind her will and fought back and killd the ones that experimented on her becomeing a true Fallen Angel
she still hasnt been able to go back to heaven and watches over the paranormal safe areas

power: control of any metal and can hijack past any high secreity place in 1second she has the power of flight (DUH) and she is able to look into the future to see what will happen during her fight

appearnce: long silky white hair that shows a cream color with a mechanic flower for a headband
pure white clothes
red eyes and elf ears
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Yin

ability: tracking thru water. target must be near water

bio: her previous life befor the explosion caused her memory was lost she was calld krissie
her "assosiate" call her a doll for the lack of emotions and she always does what they tell her to do
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:58 am

Archeyus

an ancient of the multiformer race whose power is only matched by dan and william's he is no where to be found
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Name: The Shadow Queen

Birthplace: Realm of Shadows

Profession: Overlord of Shadows, ingenious mastermind

Likes: her people, shadows, dark places, Shadow Knight (to a certain degree)

Dislikes: light/Holy element, bright colors/places, sunlight, whoever or whatever threatens her domain, Shadow Knight (not so much)

Powers/Abilities: has complete control over shadows/dark element and able to manipulate it at will, even controlling all other shadow demons/people/creatures. it is possible for her to manipulate the darkness in the hearts of other beings if there is any. she is also able to use any and all attacks of shadow power as well as mimic the attacks of advisories in dark/shadow-based form. able to warp/move/fly via shadow power just by mere though and lack of effort. the rest of her abilities remain a mystery.
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 pm

lol so many clones o my lol
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 pm

if you look them some of them are half based off pet characaristics too
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm

i see i see sis wonderful :O
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 pm

nee scares me DX lol
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

nee meant her surename was Jameson, now shes Kesler
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm

oooo gives her some pant sor a skirt you look like a stripper young lady with that bottom on >:O XD jk lol how u been sis
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:27 am

Name: Simon Azulroth Windagor
(ignore the puppies, Simon used to work in a pet shop as a volentier when his mom had doctors apointments and he made clones of a puppy so the puppy could play, it backfired when the fluffy cuteness got to him, and he eneded up buying the puppy.)

Weapons: Scythe, swords, claws, used to be a sniper.

Abilities: Simon is/was able to do almost anything and everything with shadows, since he was one of many shadow lords.

Bio: Simon was a guardian of darkness, that title has basicaly passed to nall calmer if he chooses to acept while maria has the title of guardian of light.
FF 0 Bio: Simon, Alice, Selena, and Ryan all grew up together in the same neighbor in the human area. they eventually planned to move to oriton to avoid anymore run in with P.E.T. after a few 'encounters' with many many different species, one being fusions. They decided it was safer to raise their children in Oriton, where they would be cceoted and not have to hide. that plan went down in smoke when selen and lucidia were attacked and killed. Before any Shinigami, or death reaper could come, simon and Selena agreed to willingly give up their souls in exchange for the twins.

*special family bio*
(this is the version i made from before FF0 and ive been meaning to stick it up for years but always forgot or pushed it off)
Anne Windagors Secret Diary.
Page: 546.
Date: *its too smuged to read the day and month* Year: 1994
My son called today to tell me that my duaghter in law, Selena, was raped. She had gone out shopping when someone ambushed her and put a drug in her system to make her sleep. when she woke up she found out that the awful thing happened and went to simon for comfort... i hope she'll be alright.. im not as agile as i used to be...
*page turn to a year later*
The test proved positive, Lucidia is the child of Simon and Selena.... my youngest grand duaghter, Selen, however is not... she has an unknown donor... the poor girl.... Now that its been confirmed, Simon and Selena have slightly alienated her... spending more time and affection on Lucida, Drake, and Alicia. I hope selen dosnt do something stupid... I saw the look in her eyes earlier, a thrist to prove herself, to belong and fit in with her family.. Selena and Simon better straighten up their act before it gets then in trouble.
*page turn to 2 years later*
Sadly, my tuition was right. Selen wanted to get more attention and went to find her moms favorite flower, the Sakura Moon Lily, and ended up putting herself and stowaway lucidia in danger. both of them perished.
Selena and Simon found the girls souls later, both crying and scared. They made a deal with the grim reper and traded themselves for selen and lucidia.
How do i know this? When i arraived because simon came to say goodbye to me in spirit form, i found the two girls asleep. Selen woke up when i approached and she told me everything. Lucidia has no memory of what happened other then following Selen.
I brought all four of the children here to stay with me. my house has been rather empty since my husband went out on a journey. thats what you get when you marry a time guardian, he should be back soon. how i miss him....

Sincerly, Anne.
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: My RolePlay chars   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Name: Anne Sophie Windagor

Species: dragon

age: looks 59, because shes a dragon shes actually 130 years old.

(anne true age)

(anne when she wants to show her true form/battle appearence)

Hair: silver and goes down to her waist, she normaly keeps it in a braid. Battle side: Blue, lose and flowing.

Eyes: brown in both forms.

Guardian title: Dimension

Weapons: anne dosnt have any. she prefers peace over violence. mess with her family howver, you've crossed the line and she will attack. Anne is known for all kinds of dragon based attacks, shes also known for taking and using your own weapon against you. she once did it in a battle and saved theodores life. later that same year, he asked her to marry him.

History: Anne grew up in oriton in the house that belonged to her family for generations. to this day she still lives there. shes seen and been through alot, and even joined more then one war/battle. Anne has been to several alternate universes, alternate dimensions, and always comes home. shes done with dimension traveling now however. she stopped when a man named Theodore Randolph Windagor cuaght her attention at the age of 16. Theodore courted Anne for 5 years before asking her to marry him after one of the roughest paranormal battles that there was. Oriton wasnt always peaceful, many of the elements and different species (I.E.- water mermaids vs fire dragons) would battle eachother all the time over many different things, some as silly as who owned the home. when a peace contract between all of the different 'epoples' was finaly made everyone settled down. basically it was a paranormal version of civil war/black-white peoples rights. eventually the contract was no longer needed/deemed nessecary, a few people didnt even obey it so it was null and void. After many years, both Theodore and Anne feared that they wouldnt have children, when they finaly had 6 kids by some miracle. unfortunatly, only 2 out of the 6 children lived. they had 2 girls and 4 boys. One of the girls was killed in a hit and run incident (to this day it hasnt been solved), one drowned when she went to a friends house to play and was chased by a rabid local coyote, shefell into a river and the rapids drug her under. One of the boys was in a boating accident at a summer camp, and the other just was born dead. Only two boys survived Theodore and Anne's streak of badluck... however one was lost as a child, to this day the cause is unknown as to what happened. that boys named was Vander. its still unknown to this day if hes one of Vlades reincarnations/soul peices, or if hes somewhere out in the human world still alive and hiding. Simon was the only child that got to grow up and have kids.

anne's attacks; Dimension buster- anne (in her battle form) will use her dragon claw to rip a tear in the dimensional barrier and throw her enimies into it. once inside she will shut it on them and it will cruch them before they reach any alternate universe or dimension.

Dragon rage- forget that pokemon move, you wont survive this. Anne will turn into her half dragon form and attack anyone in sight, normaly she will turn into bassically the tazmanian devil you see in looney tunes. the rapid spinning will slice you into bits and if that fails your thrown various lengths and she will keep going until her target is dead.

Dragon Claw: just a basic attack with her claws.

Dragon fang: nice big bite. dont she dosnt get your head or it'll be crushed with the ammount of force she can use. (only usable in her dragon form)

(i'll add more if i think of them)
Back to top Go down

My RolePlay chars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next