Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]

Go down 
+5
Commander Dietz
CassundraX
Dizzy
FoxBoiZ
sara caster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm

no im just going to wait till sali does it
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

oh ok. when you do, let me know. im not sure if the quest done online would be on record w/ the ones already completed offline, but either way they're the same w/ several new quests. so getting through the usual in a group would be a breeze.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

hammer ftw

i died 5 times to gobul and it wont leave area 6
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

well um i usually dont suggest this but another way to get the monsters to move or retreat to another area is by using a Dung Bomb. it drives them away from you if they get covered in its stink. you could use that as a way to get it to leave that particular area. >_<
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

never used befor but imma go with switch axe to murder that god damn fish
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:34 am

lol ok. the best way to get him is his underside, his stomach. its his most vulnerable spot that doesnt have any armor properties. this would require the teamwork of your little sidekick though as he can distract Gobul giving you a chance to attack it while its attention is not on you.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:22 am

lol take it to a off topic thread guys, this is for pics and vids if you please. just a rule reminder
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 am

XD this is in the off-topic.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 am

ok then
here is a picture of the world when im on my period
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 am

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 Theworldwhenimonmyperiod
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 am

after i kill the gobul do i need to kill the rathion as well and then some other being befor i get the tundra
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 pm

i think so if you havent fought Gigginox yet, which is in the Tundra area.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

i havent evn killd the gobul

only reason why i askd about rathion is because 1 appeard during "capture the trickster"
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm

yeah it will show up when you weaken the monster you're trying to capture to a curtain point. and usually the second monster would appear in the same area at that very moment the targeted monster is weakened. be careful, as some monsters fight each other competitively. idk about Rathion but if it ends up killing your target, that would count as a failed quest. but really Rathion would be there only as interruption. so just focus on the monster you need to catch only and dont waste your time w/ Rathion.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 pm

yea i saw rathion

me: oh god what now
*paintball the bird*
paintball rathion*

rathion hits me 2 times and i have 1 hp left

me: bai
*runs to next area*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 am

XD give some time for one of those monsters to leave the area they're in b/c eventually one of them would have to. if Big Bird starts leaving and you already painted it, start following him. Rathion will not leave till you hurt her (green wyverns are female) good enough to leave in search for food. but i dont suggest fighting her b/c you're not quite ready yet. instead, avoid her just like you did and wait for her or your target to leave.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

i got 1 r.ludroth crest today and i need 3 more
2 for helm 1 more for hammer
i think i need the monster bone L for the hammer not sure them cus i want to fight barroth again with a better hammer

S&S vs barroth = barroth win

lance vs barroth
barroth win

switchaxe = barroth win

sword= barroth win

hammer got past limp but then time ran out and then came back and won
i got 1 barroth ridge 1 scalp and 1 MBL
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

XD whichever works best for you. i own Barroth every time w/ great sword. but i still suggest that you stick to the most familiar and comfortable weapon should you come across monsters like Lagiacrus.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

most familiar weapon for me is swtchaxe
but i do use the hammer for the bosses that have breakaway armor
monsters befor the barroth
ill use swtchaxe

after barroth ill use hammer and switchaxe
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm

ok i want the
tyranitar (spell fail i think)
garchomp
staraptor
milotic and houndoom
from this picturer
http://bishibooru.com/_images/cacff01a091781738cd87a3e924b36d2/20696%20-%20absol%20carnivine%20drapion%20exploud%20garchomp%20genderswap%20gijinka%20gliscor%20houndoom%20milotic%20miltank%20pokemon%20rampardos%20staraptor%20tauros%20toxicroak%20tyranitar%20weavile%20weezing.jpg
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

well i did a little bit of thinking and thought of doing a pokemon story but instead of normal pokemon i thought of personified pokemon
and here is my list
yes selen and lucidia are on there only because i ran out of names for them
but i think selen fits with luxray
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

lucario: Luna
dressd: light yellow bikini top with a blue black and light yellow skirt (ez to move in
moves: aura sphere, psychic, dragon pulse, dark pulse

abomasnow: sakura
dressd:long silver hair, pure white animal skin top and dress with light green gloves and boots
moves: wood hammer, solar beam, blizard, ice shard

empoleon aka emma
dressed: darkblue samurai armor with a light blue rim along with a dark blue samurai helm with 3 yellow horns
moves: hydro cannon, surf, icebeam, flash cannon

staraptor: joannah
dressed black and grey jacket, black wings attached to the jacket, white grey and black featherd dressskirt,
yellow and orange elbowlenght gloves and knee high boots
moves: brave bird, aireal ace, fly, close combat

garchomp. lucidia
dressed: dark blue with a red tanktop, darkblue trim with yellow skirt.buckles and spikes everywhere reasonable. with twin sickle scythes
long hair with 2 side horns
moves: dragon rush, earthquake, firefang, giga impact

luxray. selen
dressed skintight leggings(light blue) black boots with yellow straps, skin tight light blue bathingsuit (i guess) black fluffy coat with
long thin tail with yellow ninja star at the tip, spikey black hair with a blue headband with yellow star on it
moves: thunder, strength, discharge, thunder fang
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:19 pm

picture them in ur head
i tried to think of something better for luxray but i eventualy just went with
http://img.waffleimages.com/144c470d1bf198c73bc4647e927da1da2cc15b1c/PKMN_405__Luxray_by_Pokedex.jpg
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 pm

i shall play for u
http://flvrd.com/static/pics/hCKEV.gif
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

uhm
this is an interesting anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCje8PqUtaQ

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

http://www.animeshippuuden.com/kampfer-episode-11/
wow powerful chikas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next