Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 pm

-Later that evening-

Nall: ah finally! *leaves the building as his shift is over and heads for his motorcycle* ill save time and just get there. *gets on and Shadow Warps both him and the motorcycle into his garage at his house* now, as i promised Wolfy *heads inside his house and up to his room to grab his old pokemon silver game* haven't played this in quite a long time. *reaches for his gameboy advance when his his crime wave reporter alerted him of various crimes in progress in different locations* -sigh- looks like im not done working yet. i shouldve asked Dexter to make this thing a little more quiet. guess pokemon would have to wait. *changes into Shadow Knight*

Shadow Knight: *takes flight out the window and moves extremely quick in shadow form in the dark atmosphere of the night*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm

-for the rest of the day does research on known individuals in oriton gathering data and as much info on background and abilities as possible-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

*about 100,000 files*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 pm

..... -speed reads- ok since that's done.-jumps out and heads to windstorm manor. - I wonder what the windagor family is up to -knocks on door-

(Silas would be dead before he read all that lol)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:31 pm

*no answer*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm

seriana: did anyone else feel that strong presence?

alicia: there she goes again. her weird ability. seeing how aisa mentioned that this place has alot of weird people in it. i bet there someone here who has that same ability as you seri

aisa: i didnt say weird people i said strange. there was this one person who was shivering in this heat. and this one guy who reaked . his stench made me think he was dead.
did you meet anyone isa?

isa: not really. there was a shopkeeper who was interested in the starshine. he wanted me to sell it to him. everything in his shop was fake.
then i met another shop owner and she asked me if she could see the starshine. and she said if i ever sell it. run it by her and she will give full price unlike the guy with all fakes.

roxy: dont sell your module!

isa: dont worry roxy i wont sell it its far to precious to sell. there was a woman in the shop as well. she was buying alot of these magic books

alicia: magic books!? they have them here.?

isa: appaerntly. lillian said she comes by to buy the books once a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Hmmmm -pulls out spirit tracker and puts in known cat's-eye find this person for me -tracker whizzes off to find selen and lucidia
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 pm

*it activates and target selen and lucida in 4 areas, two selen and two by lucidia*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 pm

-tells tracker to restrict search to the originals only not clones-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 pm

*seperate sides of town, Lucidias near victors house while Selens out for a fly*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 pm

(who said im useing lulu selen)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Shadow Knight: *has stopped Jasmine the Jaguar and Fridget Frostbite from escaping w/ priceless items from the Paranormal Museum of Unnatural Sciences and restrained them w/ Shadow Bind* you two should know by now. ill let the authorities take over from here.

Jasmine: you know that we'll be out before you know it!

Fridget: j-j-just w-w-watch!

Shadow Knight: if your boss had anything to do w/ this as usual, then im going to pay him a visit. *vanishes right before police arrives*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

-goes to see lucidia since hes scared of heights- hey lucidia
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Lulu: *ontop of a streetlight* what do you want? *in a bad mood today, pmsing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm

-jumps onto opposing streetlight.- wanted to have a conversation. .. its so peaceful despite what you guys say about oriton. . Ireland and Europe.. we had something always going on... but this place.. its full of people who are just themselves... not trying to hide anything. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Shadow Knight: *arrived inside Borenstein Manor in the lobby*

Victoria: its very rude to bodge in unannounced and uninvited Mr. Hero.

Shadow Knight: where's your brother?

Victoria: if i told you, would you kindly leave?

Shadow Knight: i won't ask again...

Victoria: he is out and about, probably to feed. why don't you find him yourself. im not his keeper.

Shadow Knight: *uses Shadow Sense to scan the entire manor and then further expanding his sense to a city radius to scan for Victor* ...something's not right. *vanishes out the window and into the darkness as a shadow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"Sniffing the air-raid somthing's brewing... there's a figure warping around and the vampires up to something... I don't like this...

-sniffs air again- uh oh.. -dives and pulls lucidia away as an explosion come out of seemingly nowhere- the he'll?!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Lulu: youd better run while im in a good mood. *jumps and spreads her silverwings flying off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Gee thanks leave me here with the hostile whatever it is...wait what is it? - tries to peer through the smoke-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Lucidia: *turns to half wolf form and goes to find selen*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

-siingle tear- now that just hurts...
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Lucidia: *turns and shoots white fire at silas from her hands*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Dodges- missed me! -heres a yelp of pain behind him - but you got it so thanks!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Victor: *has done away w/ the police who were apprehending Jasmine and Fridget*

Fridget: it w-w-wwas Shadow Kn-n-night. w-w-we n-n-early...

Victor: alright alright! stop there Fridget! your teeth chattering stutter can be annoying at times.

Jasmine: we'll get it next time.

Victor. don't bother. i only used this to keep him from interfering in what i originally had planned. you both go home. i have other matters to attend to. *disappears*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Lucidia: *joins selen for a flight and both skim over oriton lake with their hands*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next