Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

????: hanging onto victors back*
ROXY!!! THERE YOU ARE
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

i never said fight, i said meet.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Whatever! Anywho you wannabe do this or what?! If not lets get this bag over there I'm falling asleep here
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Victor: hmph! pathetic! naive behavior... i'm not going to waste my precious time and energy on this boy. my offer to spare mercy to you. i suggest you take it.

Last edited by NallCalmer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

????: unclenches victors coat and jumps over to the fairy*

bad girl don't ever run off again.

seriana: aisa stop acting like a little kid. your 14 and you act like a 5 year old.
surprised mister big dark and scary didn't even know you were on his back

aisa: well ..... I thought he might know where roxy was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I offer my assistance and get treated like crape. No I think I won't you need to be a bit nicer to everyone
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 pm

aisa walks over to silas and hits him on the head*

aisa: STOP BEING A MEANIE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

-absorbs energy and renders hit painless- um.what?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 pm

aisa: *holds up a starshine* don't make me use this on you.

isa: she means it. she will use it.
seri go find ali so you two can transform
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Victor: rrrr... waste of my time. *strolls on along and fades into black smoke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

-is confused so he walks past aisak we gonna do this or what Vicky

( sara neither I nor my character know what a starshine is your gonna have to show him it actually does something to threaten him with it. Silas disregards most things until he sees it as a threat. :/)[right]

Last edited by JuliusViRoma on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Lucidia: even id be in a bad mood after that. *slaps selen on the head*

Selen: ow what the heck?!

Lucidia: baka baka baka baka! *chases selen around the house trying to smack her head*

(baka= idiot in this case)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 pm

(a star shine is a transformation module. with it the person holding it is transformed into somewhat of a hero. otherwise known as pretty cure (look it up) the user transforms gaining speed. strength and a weapon. in aisa's case it a silver rod with a crown on top of it ~reflect staff~. Isa gets a repulse sword. seriana gains even more strength then what she already has and she gets wind claws. Alicia gains greater speed and a spell book. the starshine looks like a normal star but mechanical and a jewel in the middle of it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_79OWzGdVw
this is a G clef module

((starshine is my idea and its not on the wikia yet I still have no idea how to contact them))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm

(I see I see)

-yelling down the street at victor- COWARD -turning back-to-back since he left.. who were the pair of people at the door?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:08 pm

(give me time and ill draw out the starshine) also the starshines are 2 stars joined together. but im only going to draw out 1 of them. the reason its 2 stars is because it can only be duo transformations)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:10 pm

(Well I pretty much have the concept so you don't have to if you don't want to)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Selen: *drags lucidia drake and alicia out of the house and too the mall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 pm

-goes back to O'Connel Estate- well today was interesting
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

*changes her mind and goes to a club instead* lets dance!

Lucidia: may as well.... *dances bad apple with selen*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbx2y-XVl_g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm

-naos on hammock- ( goodnight guys)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 am

-wakes up the next morning. "Yawn" -goes to training room and turns on training bots-

"Yawn" ok lets do this -as robots charge up he adjusts the difficulty and turns up the number of robots to the thousands.-
Right you little mechanical dummies. Lets do this -gets in defensive posture and as robots fire they're attacks Silas absorbs the energy from they're attacks rendering them ineffective. And when they power down from they're attacks he unleashes the energy as a wall of lasers cutting apart all the robots in an instant.- -sigh- too easy. - goes into estate and watches tv-
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Nall: *on his way to work while traveling there the casual way via riding on his motocycle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Walks out and begins exploring- well lets see what kind of city were looking at here...
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Nall: *has arrived to Oriton Pediatrics Center w/ eyeglasses and doctor uniform worn*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:42 pm

-flies to the police station and lands- Lol my worst enemy. -walks in and examines the station and greets some officers-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next