Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:41 pm

CC: i aint calling anyone an amature. im only asking. *vanishes*
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm

????: GIAGANTIC RAOOORRRR BLAST EVERYTHING AWAY IN GIANT RADIUS , NOT HITING ANY bistanders
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 pm

*more Infant Droids appear*

Dosef: *appears in front of Helen* you're needed back home little one. let the rest of them deal w/ this mess.

Helen: again to the lab eh? -_- fine. well its been fun. *uses her robots warp drive to teleport back to HQ*

Dosef: *vanishes*

Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 pm

*mukai still heres an echoing laughter behind him*

x????:he hehehee
doo u want too playyy heheheehee
i WANT TOO PLAY!!

*a distrebing creature appears infront of mukai and attks him*

Xchara: LEEETTS PLLLAAAYYYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 pm

???: powers down from my shadow dragon form. *pants* fall on back in the middle of crater phew that form was still new, hhahah gets up . jumps out cratter now to take my leave of this place.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

Mukai: *unfliches to the creature's efforts to harm him* vile little vermin. just try to attack me. *his body turns pitch black w/ white vein-like streaks of flowing cursed power* i will fossilize you!
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 am

???: fill that uneasy energy again itsd that hulking lumix again . follows the energy hides presence, jummps into a tree
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 am

Xchara: O.O heeheehee *2 huge axes bigger then mukai appear*
COME AND GET ME MUUMUU!!!
*it says in an echoy voice*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Mukai: hmph! *stomps the ground and a large tall stone totem pole shoots out from under Xchara to send him skyward*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 pm

???: sees the little thing fly sky high in the air dang got some air
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

*xchara stops in mid air*

Xchara: COOME AND CAATTCH MEEEE MUUMUU!!!!
*speeds off into a forest and runs into a young girl*

young girl: why hello there

*Xchara looks at her and is then scared*

young girl: u are a very bad heart egg arent u. you know better not to run away from docter crooked *as she starts to squeeze the Xchara and it passes out*
*picks up her phone and calls*

young girl: runaway has been captured doc
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Dr. Crooked: (on the other line) excellent work! that specimen i have yet to perfect and is highly unstable in its current state. bring it back here to me if you will.
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 pm

???: jumps out tree sneaks away before mukai can notice me. P.E.T pissin me off so much now, trys to wholed my killing intent in
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 pm

young girl: gladly but when are u going to use my name
its Yin remember

name: Yin
ability: tracking , target must be near water
emotions: none
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:43 pm

???:just need to get food in me walks near a lake ugh so hungry. makes a fishing pole and cast it in the lake. mm fried fish
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Alicia: *goes out hunting*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 am

???: sniffs the air i smell blood some one is hunting
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am

*in Earth's atmosphere a marine drinks coffee
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

- in the in the operation room within the Main Laboratory of the Ragonoa Fortress traveling ing space close to Earth's atmosphere -

Dr. Crooked: *cleans his operation equipment as he has finished a very delicate procedure*

Female Assistant: "Doctor, it appears our young patient is beginning to regain consciousness." *attending to the patient at the sick bed*

Dr. Crooked: "is she? very well. you may leave me w/ her. i would like to have a moment of conversation w/ her. we will then move her to a room for her to rest and recuperate from the operation."

Female Assistant: "as you wish Doctor." *leaves the operation room*

Dr Crooked: *takes his audio recorder and begins recording as he documents everything that was done concerning the procedure* "subject is #48396. name: Hibana Daida. a.k.a. Punishment. little girl whose current age has yet to be determined. deceased at the age of 7. presumed to have been murdered. was found by P.E.T. Operatives acting as Undertakers on a covert mission in a prison facility called Deadman Wonderland located in Japan. most of Hibana's body parts were severed and seriously damaged. she was brought in from that facility to my custody as a request from head master himself to revive her through my P.E.T. methods of resurrection. a 17 hour procedure but apparently successful. we've managed to bring Ms. Daida back from the dead. subject as a history of obsession for torturing, schizophrenia, lack of awareness for the well-being of other people, moderate levels of suppressed trauma, theoretically caused by events of her past, and moderate levels of insanity." *approaches the patient at her sick bed* "good morning Ms. Hibana Daida. how are we feeling today?"

Hibana: "...wh...where am..." *can barely focus her vision as she's still too weak after the operation*

Dr. Crooked: "you are in good hands, my little lady.
Hibana: *manages to focus her vision enough on him to see somewhat clearly* "a...are you ...a doctor?"

Dr. Crooked: "in the manor of speaking, yes i am. my name is Dr. Crooked. we saved you from death's grip on your soul and took good care of your injuries as well as giving your body assurance that such damage won't ever happen to you again."

Hibana: "injuries..." *gains a flashback remembering the last thing she saw before she died* "!! thats right. i was..."

Dr. Crooked: "your body was incapacitated. but thnx to our marvelous technology, we repaired all of you down to the tiniest of detail."

Hibana: "we?... what do you mean? w-what is this place."

Dr. Crooked: "you're in my Laboratory onboard the Ragonoa. the primary base of the Paranormal Extermination Team. the P.E.T."

Hibana: "Paranorma...Extermination Team?...." *aches from unhealed wounds and losing visual focus as she nearly slips back into coma*

Dr. Crooked: "sssshhh. there there. much can be explained later. you need your rest." *he says gently lowering her head back down to the sick bed and ending audio recording*

Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 pm

*aboard the argyle

Dietz: what that in front of us

Bounty hunter : it appears to be a ship
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Lucidia: *walking through town, her halbred in its holster on her back, a bad sighn that means a huge fights about to happen*

Selen: *walks the the arena from the other side of town, her scythe in its holster as wel, blade sharpened to perfection, fingers twitching* Lulu you're in for it this time.... Challenging me like this to get Alpha rank.

Luna: Should we stop them? *looks up at drake*

Drake: No little one. they always do this but this is the final time, Lucidia cant challenge Selen anymore after this fight until the next Blood moon.

Luna: Kay.

Milly: *in the stands with keller* Think Selen will win this time?

Cindy: *pops up between them and startles them* Selen always wins

Keller: not always, lucidias has alot of vampire blood from victor all this month, she has a speed accuracy and strength bonus going for her there
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm

*dietz teleports to nearby rooftop pulls out a sniper and begin to watch

Dietz: one wrong move Lucida, and i kill you
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 am

archer: still technicaly a p.e.t. member so im not allowed to step foot in oriton without reason. better hope this arrow gets to her
*arrow fired from 3 miles away appears infront of selen and lucidia with a note attached to it*

~note~
Bad news for oriton is comeing.
P.E.T. has made a weapon that could possibly destroy the city of oriton.
They made this weapon with the lupol in the oriton contract.
Be prepared for the worst.

Archer.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

-in the patient room of the sick bay within the Ragonoa Fortress-

Dr. Crooked: *enters the room and begins audio recording once again* "hello, miss Daida. it appears you have made a full recovery."

Hibana: "yes..." *looks at her arms still in disbelief that she's alive* "how am i still living? this doesn't make any se..."

Dr. Crooked: "anything's possible here miss Daida. how about you try and stand for me? i need to make sure that you're fully functional."

Hibana: *slowly gets off the bed and steps on the floor one foot at a time before completely standing*

Dr. Crooked: "excellent. you're 100% mobile. this confirms that the nanobytes have completely adapted to your DNA and can now function as part of you.

Hibana: "nanobytes?"

Dr. Crooked: " the microscopic mechanical organisms that we implanted in your brain after we've put your corpse back together...most of you anyway. the rest of you was either missing or completely destroyed. so the best course of action we could take is use these nanobytes..." *holds up a flask that contain what looks like silver liquid that was somewhat clinging onto the glass like it was being pulled by a magnetic force* "to revive you, repair, and replace any and all body parts. alot of you is consist of these amazing machines."

Hibana: "im a ROBOT!?"

Dr. Crooked: "oh no. you're still very much human. that and so much more. you are now what's known as a Reconstructed Life form. w/ regenerative abilities, you'll no longer have to worry about dying by a single fatal blow. the nanobytes will immediately respond to your condition and repair all damages at an accelerating rate. in addition, you're blessed w/ increased strength, speed, stamina, and flexibility. you are more human than any human."

Hibana: "......" *picks up the entire bed, lifting it over her head to test her strength, and attempts to hurl it at Dr. Crooked but the bed is caught in mid-air and placed back to the floor by an unknown force*

Ominous Voice of Vlade: "there will be much of that to demonstrate in the training area, little one.

Hibana: "wha...who is this?"

Dr. Crooked: "yes indeed. there will be more to learn about your new abilities in due time. Master Vlade, what do you think of our new recruit?"

Vlade: *appears as a holographic image looking down over Hibana* "ill only approve once she has finished going through testing."

Hibana: "wait wait wait! new recruit? testing? i didn't agree to any of this!"

Vlade: "then you wish to return to the land of the dead? i can certainly oblige you... *lifts her w/ sheer will alone* "but you're mine now and only i can decide whether you can stay or leave." *lets her down to the her feet again* "you are very young and while you have combat potential, you still have much to learn. see to it that she gets the knowledge and training she needs Doctor. i will await for results..." *hologram vanishes*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist

PostSubject: Re: P.E.T. Rp 2   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Kabito: man o man this place is crazy get attack out of no where. What else going to happen in this town called oriton, got keep on my toes, my master said I should search for selen, nall the shadow demon and who else think her name was para no fara no, sits and thinks.
Back to top Go down

P.E.T. Rp 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: Role Playing games-
Jump to: