Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May the Souls...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:09 am

May the souls lost to terrorist attacks rest in peace, may the souls find their way to heaven as they don't need to dwell any longer over the past. a salute to the soldiers who gave their lives for these souls to rest is peace, may they all be reborn one day into a world of freedom where no war exists, into a world of happyness and joy and wonder. Smile

repost if you like this message. ♥️
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
TheEmoKid

TheEmoKid

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

May the souls lost to terrorist attacks rest in peace, may the souls find their way to heaven as they don't need to dwell any longer over the past. a salute to the soldiers who gave their lives for these souls to rest is peace, may they all be reborn one day into a world of freedom where no war exists, into a world of happyness and joy and wonder.

repost if you like this message. ♥

my grandpa was in the twin towers when they were crashing down.....he didnt make it
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:06 pm

now he can rest in peace, may he never be forgotten
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

i knew 5 ppl that died in the twin towers
Back to top Go down
fiona
New
fiona

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:45 pm

<3 May their souls rest in Peace and Harmony <3 They will never be forgotten, but will live forever in our memories, and our hearts <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May the Souls...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Souls...    May the Souls...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the Souls...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: rec room.-
Jump to: