HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What could be better Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: What could be better Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 pm

got an idea in your head that you've been aching to tell? do you think its possible for a feature to be added into PW to make it slightly more or much more entertaining as it already is? tell about it here. although you can post on the perfectworld forums if they have a similar thread like this out, you can still do it here if you like.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What could be better Thread   Sun May 29, 2011 4:52 pm

for my idea, i thought about pets. not the ones that only veno's can control. i meant for the all-around ones that you can acquire. what if that just by having them out they could grant you a certain attribute bonus? like a small boost of power or buff that can be helpful in various ways. for instance, for having out cerberus pup, you'd get 10-15% fire attack/ resistance added whenever you have it out. a baby turtle could grant you 10-15% wood attack/resistance or a physical def buff. these are just examples. you're free to debate though. lol and the type of pet may limit you in wherever you go (flying types cant go under water or in dungeons and water types being only for venos can only he in water and cant be anywhere else), which means you have to use them accordingly
Back to top Go down

What could be better Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1