HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

FusionFall Beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:50 pm

ok. most of us were there when it started right? our original names says that we were there 1st. this is a RP of those times. it can be anything. dont have to play by exact memory of your experiences. just play to relive those moments. (hell, play the game and come back if you have to. lol)

Note: All Rights Reserved to Cartoon Network.

Last edited by NallCalmer on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Selen: *messing around in the city with maru senro and jet at a rp meeting*
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
Maru Ohashi
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Maru: Damnit Selen. Let go of my wings.
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Selen: but their soo cool! *yanks again*
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Maru: Damnit Selen. *Smacks her with his wings*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Nall: *arrives in Devil's Bluff* wow. this place is very barren... ? *sees a KND operative fighting off giant green gorilla-like monsters* hang on! *gets out his Needlenose Rifle and aids the KND operative killing the monsters*
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:28 pm

*selens half online brother psycho warps to her and selen chases him around plucking feathers off him*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am

Numbuh 322: *pants* "tha...thanks."

Nall: "what the hell happened here?"

Numbuh 322: "the same thing thats happening everywhere else..." *helps his unconscious KND squad* "its an alien invasion. no, an epidemic. or both.... ah idk. w/e it is, it got alot of us by surprise.

Nall: *helps and discovers one of the operatives has a green rash on the side of her face* "!! what the..."

Numbuh 322: "step back!" *moves Nall out of the way and checks the downed operative* "man! this does not look good..." *radios for backup* "KIDS NEXTDOOR!! WE GOT ANOTHER GREENER!! BRING A SCAMPER DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY!!"

Nall: "greener? what's going on? what's wrong w/..."

Numbuh 322: "she's infected by the fusion matter. when someone gets that goop into their system or wear it on their skin for too long it infects them makes them very very sick."
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:28 am

Selen: *runs off and runs to the desert using her numbah two nano not noticing fusion matter on her red tech suit and runs into nall after falling down a cliff* ouch! sorry. i hate it when the paths around here crumble. >_<
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:43 am

*scamper arrives and lands at the site and 4 KND operatives come out to help get the infected one*

Numbuh 322: "lets get her to Sector V ASAP! you, cmon!"

Nall: "?? me?"

Numbuh 322: "yeah you! you're going to need more than that rifle if you wanna fight those things b/c no matter how many times you shoot em down..." *points at the pool of fusion matter as it reforms about to respawn the gorilla=like monsters* "they'll just keep comin!"

Nall: *gets in the scamper w/ the KND and it flies off quickly just before the monsters could attack*
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 am

Selen: ... crap! *runs from the fusions and runs into devils bluff*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 am

*scamper arrives at Sector V and lands on the foating platform where a massive treehouse is build*

Nall: "never seen a treehouse this big before..." *gazes upon the tree house*
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:07 am

Selen: what the heck were those..??

mandy: those were Fusions.

Selen: Fusions?

Mandy: fuse sent them here.. *points at planet fusion*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am

(heads to the darklands)
rosie: if only there was a way to change this place to what it was once befor
*sees a knd operative and rushes to help him*

rosie: you ok there?

knd operative #273: yea i must have just passed out. im surprized to see a non operative out this far

rosie: oh well umm i guess so but ur the first person ive seen out here for a while. are there more of u out here.?

#273: ofcourse there are. i was apart of the scouting squad but we all got seperated when some giant lizards attacked us.

rosie: do u mean those lizards *lizard kings start running towards the 2*
ok time to go come on
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Numbuh 322: "i take it that you're not a KND member. what's you're name?"

Nall: "its Nall. and what about your friends? are they going to be alright?"

Numbuh 322: "yeah, they're in good hands. a greener wont become a fusion as long as they're treated immediately. anyway, thanks again back there. you got some serious combat skill."

Nall: "no problem, but im kinda in a hurry to find someone. so i cant stay."

Numbuh 322: "oh. well you should talk to Blossom over there. she's one of the Powerpuff Girls and and you may get info from Numbuh Two. trust me, if whoever you're looking for, the KND keeps track of everyone we meet."

Nall: "thanks i'll ask them"
Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 am

(im the stink bug..)
*selen talks to mandy for a while longer, then goes and starts to pick on fusions*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 am

Blossom: "hi there! you need a mission?"

Nall: "no thanks. im looking for someone important." *hands her a photo*

Blossom: *takes a look* "aw so cute! but what happened?"

Nall: "its a long story..."

Blossom: "im sure your story isnt as different as the rest of us here. i too lost someone important. my sister Buttercup went missing during our fight w/ Mojo Jojo before all of this fusion matter stuff happened... i just hope she's still out there and alright."

Nall: "im sorry to hear that."

Blossom: "but i think Numbuh Two may know. you should talk to him. i wish you luck!"

Nall: "thanks. same to you." *goes to see Numbuh Two*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:18 am

#273: hey i have a question. how is it you know your way around here so well and how can u see anything with that blindfold on?

rosie: ive traind myself to see sight beyond sight so i could see where everything is. lets stop here get onto the top of the wall and the only thing that would cause us trouble would be those flys but it doesnt seem like they have noticed us.

#273: so are we just going to stay up here till it clears cause i have news for ya. its never going to clear

rosie: i know its not going to clear but if u have any binoculars i can see if well hopefully see if the holy tree still has some protection in it
*looks thru the binocs* tch damnit. the only protection we had was that tree over there and its gone now.

273: what tree *gets handed the binos* oh that tree. well hold on (pulls a map) there should be a transport monkey somewhere around here only thing is they dont work for free. unless u have some taros i doubt we will get a ride away from here.

rosie: i have none but im sure he will let us after i talk to him. where is he at?
*a long walk later with some hiding from walking plants with huge eyeballs we manage to get to the transport monkey*
i have a favor to ask you monkey *grabs him by the neck and whispers in his ear* you will take this person behind me to the safest place in here got it.

t.m.: yea yea i got it it.

rosie: hey kid i have something to ask you. when you get back to the safest place in this world we live in i want u to ask who u work for to find 2 ppl. im sure they will remember me. i want you to find a boy named Nall. and a girl named Selen. tell them i need some back up and also
tell them that the demon is back and stronger then ever. now go befor these fusion things stop u
*takes out a sword*

#273: but whats youre name *as hes being taken off in the air and notices the air pressure slicing 50 eyeball creatures.

rosie: MY NAME IS ROSIE CASTER!!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Numbuh Two: *takes a look at the photo* "ah, you're looking for a baby? is she you're baby sister?"

Nall: "yeah. have you seen her?"

Numbuh Two: "hmmmm.... hmmmmmmmm... OH! yeah, i think i saw her in Genius Grove. one of our Operatives said that Deedee found her and took her there."

Nall: "Deedee?...ok. thanks for the help. im going over there now." *slides down from the zip line and begins heading to Genius Grove*

Back to top Go down
Selenwolf
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 am

Selen: *becomes almost fully infected with fusion matter and walks to no where forgetting what she was doing before*

Courage: this is gonna end really bad...
Back to top Go down
sara caster

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 am

*in genius grove*
????: so where did that little girl go to *stands ontop of a spire in the infected zone looking for the little girl*
ok i see dee dee and as soon as i took my eyes off that little girl she dissapeard. its gotten very dangerous around here and she needs someone to help her look for her brother.

*sees her being chased by robotic green bats*

????: HEY!! *jumps down landing on the bat thingy*. ok little mis u need to stay next to someone responcible. which is why im going to take you out of this place and hand you over to dee dee..... on second thought im not sure shes resposible either. maybe # five will watch you and keep an eye on you so you dont run away. do you understand?

*she lookd like she nodded*

????: ok well come on we got to stealth past these things until i get my weapon. i dropd it when i was looking for you. anyways we should go now befor they *looks up* find us. hold on. *summons a nano (jump) and she jumps onto the house higher and higher untill none of the bat things can see them then she jumps off and lands onto the teleportation pod*
well theres abigail im going to leave you here with her. if ur brother asks if u met some nice people tell him that u met me. i was strict but only because u need to learn not to do things that arnt safe.
my name is rosie and tell him that ill be in endsville getting a new weapon and a rocket
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Beta   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Nall: *has finally reached what appears to be Genius Grove judging by the neighborhood's hi-tech built of houses* ok. now where's this Deedee... !! *notices a girl in a pink ballerina dress practicing ballet and singing while listening to music on her MP3 player in front of her house* "thats gotta be her." *approaches her while she had no idea he was coming her way* "excuse me, are you Deedee?"

Deedee: *continues to dance and hum to herself leaping and twirling as a typical ballerina would do*

Nall: "um, hello? excuse me? i need to ask you someth...WHOA O_O!! *ducks immediately to avoid her foot as she lifted it while standing on the tip of the toe of her other foot making an elegant pose and then switched positions and direction* "hey! watch it! you almost... O_O *dodged aside to avoid what almost looked like an axe-kick that nearly stomped his head but was actually Deedee's continuous dangerous ballerina dancing* "urgh! this is getting me nowhere..." *about to move onward*

Deedee: "?? oh! Hello! Can i help you? Very Happy" *she says as she finally returned to reality after noticing him*

Nall: "finally...-_-" *he mumbles before turning to her* "hi. im looking for someone very dear to me. *hands her the photo of his little sister* "have you seen her? she's my little sis. her name is..."

Deedee: "Maria! aw she's so CUUUUTE in this picture!"

Nall: "um yeah, thats her. so you've seen her? has she been w/ you?"

Deedee: "uhuh! i saved her from those mean green monsters and brought her here. she was crying, so i cheered her up by doing alot of fun things in my house! we played w/ dollies, played dress-up, danced and singed together, made cookies and..."

Nall: "ok, thats good to here. thanks for looking over her for me. is she in the house right now?"

Deedee: "well actually... *looks around as if searching* "hmmm... she was w/ me a while ago dancing w/ me. scratch "

Nall: ">_< what? where did she go?"

?????? ????: "lookin for someone?" *she says as she came holding little girl's hand who appears to be Maria* "here ya go, save and sound. "

Nall: "Maria! =]" *he says as he picked up his little sister in a hug* "thank god you're safe! thank you for your help."

?????? ????: "no problem! you must be Nall, the boy Numbuh two radioed me about. i'm Numbuh Five of the Kids Next Door."

Nall: "nice to meet you. i've heard all about the KND before. the agency by kids for kids right?"

Numbuh Five: "yep. we protect and serve kids all across the globe from the tyranny of adults and then some. but lately, we've sided w/ adults to take down a common enemy...*points to the massive celestial green object of collected mass of plants and fusion matter* "ya see that up there? that's Planet Fusion, the enemy's main fortress where they came from. not too long ago, it came showerin green meteors down on our planet and causin a LOT of damage. and before we knew it, we're fightin these green freaks that pop up outta this infectious goop that transforms anything and anyone into Fusions"

Nall: "i know... sis and i seen it ourselves. our home was attacked by those things when the meteor shower came and began destroying everything. if it hadnt been for our Dad to warn us ahead of time, might not have made it... but im so glad sis is safe and time for me to help drive these things back to wherever they came from."

Numbuh Five: "well you could start by helping us. we need to find the rest of our operative who were sent into the Nuclear Power Plant in Endsville to investigate for any leaking nuclear reactors that could be extremely dangerous if the fusions get a hold of that stuff. so far none of them returned and we never heard back from them."

Nall: "i'll go check it out." *gives Maria back to Deedee* "well seeing that she favors you, i'm going to entrust sis w/ you Deedee if thats ok w/ you."

Deedee: "YAY! i get to babysit again!"

Nall: "thanks! now, im counting on you to take good care of my sis while im away. i'll be back soon sis."

Deedee: "dont worry, i wont let her outta my sight this time!" *she says as she went into the house w/ Maria to play*

Nall: "something tells me i'd need to remain cautious of that girl... Neutral"

Numbuh Five: "hey, dont sweat it. i'll be here to watch them both. your sis is just fine dontchu worry. Wink"

Nall: "thanks =]."

Numbuh Five: "oh and one more thing. your sis said she had been rescued from there and brought back here by a girl named Rosie and could still be in Endsville."

Nall: "ok. i'll head there now.cya when i get back." *he says as he went on his way in the direction to Endsville*

Back to top Go down

FusionFall Beta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1