Valkryieforums


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 question? am i...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 pm

im just bored, but i wanna know for sure, and this goes for Nall, Skull, Maria, Fiona, Zany, and Sara. (and Flora, Adam, Dizzy, and aqua when ever you guys come back on.)


Am i a good leader? and good at keeping us all together? i guess im kindatrying to boost my confidence because im still shy and unsure deep inside, i want truthful answers, nothing held back.


You guys are the best friends, scratch that, FAMILY a girl can have, no matter what you guys say, do, choose, i stick by you, because i love you like my own siblings. im being serious when i say i want you guys here with me one day in real life, in this big old house that everyone can enjoy, and get along in. =)

i'll work hard at becoming a good cook so i can cook everyone these big, and full of flavour meals, best way to anyones heart is through their stomache. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : classified

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

you're the glue that keeps everyone and everything here together. the key member. most of us wouldnt still be hanging out together had it not been for you. i wouldnt stress too much about having any leadership b/c its not really important. all that matters is your determining spirit to ensure that you wouldnt lose us no matter what. that alone says quite a bit about you. remember you have our support in w/e you aim to achieve. =]
Back to top Go down
fiona
New
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-02-17
Location : near an ocean ^^

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm

I agree with Nall Smile You are the glue that holds us all together ^^ You're determination, and your powerful spirit to say it like it is, makes us look inside ourselves, whether we like it or not lol, you make us face who we really are. Smile You help us grow within, you help us expand our horizens by your positive and protective attitude, so that we never have a doubt where we're going, and if we happen to wander to the dark side and our real lives shut us out, we know that there is always a place to go, and that's here<3 Sometimes we lose ourselves, but we always know where to come if we need to talk, have support in what's happening with our lives, and reassurance that it will all work out<3 You bring us home, you give us an eternal hug, hope, happiness, and love for each other as a family<3 I know you've been there for me more times that i can count<3 I am forever grateful, and am proud to call you my sister in every sense of the word, and my friend, always <3
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 pm

fiona, i think ive helped you out of all kinds of emotional BS from people chasing you, to sparky, to miss priss, i will always be there for you, and help you no matter what. and i think the tally for that is about 50 in all now XD
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

avatar

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 28
Location : on the computer

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Q: good leader?
A: yes

Q: keeping us all together?
A: yes

STATMENT: boost my confidence because im still shy and unsure deep inside
A: sweetheart im terribly shy inside. i make some of the bestest friends ever when i never meet them face to face.
when i meet someone face to face i end up loseing them as a friend the next year or even befor
and ive hd you guys & girls as my friend well over since fusion fall (cant count right)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

sara caster wrote:
Q: good leader?
A: yes

Q: keeping us all together?
A: yes

STATMENT: boost my confidence because im still shy and unsure deep inside
A: sweetheart im terribly shy inside. i make some of the bestest friends ever when i never meet them face to face.
when i meet someone face to face i end up loseing them as a friend the next year or even befor
and ive hd you guys & girls as my friend well over since fusion fall (cant count right)


Sara, you've been one of my longest friends, before zany, before maria, nall, skull, and fiona. you and flora rival like 4 years of knowing me, everyone else has like 3 and a half years worth. your one of my most trusted friends, and hearing this from you really gives me a confidence booster, i almost cant belive we met back in FF and have stayed friends since then, good and bad times. we've had our pety fights but i wont turn my back on you, not now and not ever, not even in reallife. your my big sister almost for a real, a big sister i've never met but would like to finaly meet one day. i'm striving for that goal, i also wanna meet sena and sali, their you're family so i will claim them as i claim you. =) it's part of who i am. *wipes tears*
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 734
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 27
Location : classified

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

i think its been 4 years just about. i know me and Skull have been BBFs for that long. lol

anyway, thats saying one thing. you know who your true friends are when they're still around and loyal to the end.
Back to top Go down
MariaCalmer
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm

u make good best friend u always giv somthin 2 laugh about and smile about me and u would hang out lot since when me startd playin fusionfall and stil hangin round now evn when there were bad times me say u keep doin good as u r and dont giv up cus me here 4 u ^_^
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:15 pm

MariaCalmer wrote:
u make good best friend u always giv somthin 2 laugh about and smile about me and u would hang out lot since when me startd playin fusionfall and stil hangin round now evn when there were bad times me say u keep doin good as u r and dont giv up cus me here 4 u ^_^


Maria, you really are the best little sister anywhere! *hugs tightly* and your definetly gonna be in that new story, =P
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Siting on your roof ^_^

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 pm

lol gues sits my turn to bring something to the plate lol,


When i first joined met wolfy was on FF lol She was a very unique girl who loved to chase me and say OOO ZANY WHERE ARE U GONA MAKE U MY CHEW TOY <,< LOL , lol that was a start of our friendship or u could call it like tom and jerry a very crazy friendship lol,


But more i got to know this wolf girl she was a fun girl i could trust and tell anything that was wrong with me and she would try her very hardest to cheer me up, She is a head strong young women who dosent take shit from no one kicks ass and takes names later, she always helpful to her friends, She became like a sister to me over the years. She Keeps us together with out wolfy there wouldnt be no Valk with out her all of us would have never met and become the best of friends, She brings the best out us all that we never knew we had,


So i am proud to have Selen as a a Leader a friend and a sister on here ^)^.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

FoxBoiZ wrote:
lol gues sits my turn to bring something to the plate lol,


When i first joined met wolfy was on FF lol She was a very unique girl who loved to chase me and say OOO ZANY WHERE ARE U GONA MAKE U MY CHEW TOY <,< LOL , lol that was a start of our friendship or u could call it like tom and jerry a very crazy friendship lol,


But more i got to know this wolf girl she was a fun girl i could trust and tell anything that was wrong with me and she would try her very hardest to cheer me up, She is a head strong young women who dosent take shit from no one kicks ass and takes names later, she always helpful to her friends, She became like a sister to me over the years. She Keeps us together with out wolfy there wouldnt be no Valk with out her all of us would have never met and become the best of friends, She brings the best out us all that we never knew we had,


So i am proud to have Selen as a a Leader a friend and a sister on here ^)^.



in truth zany i need names first in order to kick ass, and yes, the tom and jerry was and still is very fun to play, we should rename it Selen and Zany go Tom and Jerry. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Siting on your roof ^_^

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:05 pm

lol XD ikr
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

*grabs a knife and fork then gets the barbeque suace, ketchup, ranch, and mustard* here zany!!!
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

You are an amazing person. You shouldn't be shy, or unsure of yourself (I'm not one to talk). But without you, I wouldn't have any confidence at all. When I met you, I was scared to even to talk new people. Last year was a really hard year for me because 2/3 of my school hated me. But when I remembered you were here for me, I felt better. Now, even though I'm still not very confident in myself, I know you will always be there. I am always here. I am on this site every day. So if anybody wants to talk, send me a message.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Maru Ohashi wrote:
You are an amazing person. You shouldn't be shy, or unsure of yourself (I'm not one to talk). But without you, I wouldn't have any confidence at all. When I met you, I was scared to even to talk new people. Last year was a really hard year for me because 2/3 of my school hated me. But when I remembered you were here for me, I felt better. Now, even though I'm still not very confident in myself, I know you will always be there. I am always here. I am on this site every day. So if anybody wants to talk, send me a message.

still got you on facebook, if you need to talk come and get me. =P and im glad that i help everyone the best i can.
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 26
Location : Siting on your roof ^_^

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 am

OMFG AHHHHH RUNS FROM HER DX NO ZANY FOR U hides in fridge
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm

yummy cold zany turkey for a sandwitch!
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

avatar

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 28
Location : on the computer

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 pm

offtopic
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

its in offtopic. rotfl
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

avatar

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 28
Location : on the computer

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 pm

u got off topic
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

i was only yanking you chain ages ago, i didnt think youd actualy listen.
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

avatar

Posts : 1279
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 28
Location : on the computer

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

im the most visited person to this site so yea i listen
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-10-07
Age : 21
Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Even I am hardly here now due current times I think you are doing an excellent job
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
CassundraX
Guardian
avatar

Posts : 1313
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 23
Location : In your shadow, haunting your dreams.

PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   Sun May 20, 2012 10:28 pm

thanks dietz
Back to top Go down
http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: question? am i...   

Back to top Go down
 
question? am i...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: rec room.-
Jump to: