Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel's and Demon's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Angel's and Demon's Empty
PostSubject: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 am

ANGELS AND DEMONS

CHAPTHER 1
A Glimpse of the Future

Once upon a time on a peaceful night.... this is nothing like that at all.

(Sounds of swords clashing together as the battle on the roof went on) "Kill the angel!!" The demon mob yelled. “SALI RUN!!" "Chiisai, Wolfie protect her!” Sara yelled. “STOP CALLING ME WOLFIE, ITS SELEN!!!” Selen said. “Chii can you get blaze out and help?” Selen asked. “I'll ask but I doubt he wants to help at all.” Chii said. “Leon, Cedric you’re with me.” Sara said. “Dark use your darkness demon and use thunder on the sky demons.” Ok she replied. “If we can get Sali to Angel's Sanctuary she'll be safe from the demon hoard and we'll be safe to."

“Ok Cedric and Leon Gamma formation prepare the chant to bring forth our swords.” (As the three say together)
FROM OUR BLOOD WE CALL OUR DEMON FORM THIS SWORD FROM YOUR PAST WE CHANGE OUR FUTURE AND SUMMON FORTH AS WE SAY YOUR NAME.
RAGNAORK!!!

As Saliana watched them fight, from their bodies black blood came out and formed a sword. Leon's was long, Cedric's was wide, and Sara's was thin but what was creepy was that there was a mouth on the blade of the sword.

“You ready guys?" Sara asked. They said yes and then yelled "GAMMA SCREECH" and as the mouth opened wider the louder it got. “That'll slow them down a bit." Leon said. “Don't be so sure." Sara said. “What do you mean Rosie?" Cedric asked. “Umbrea is with them." Sara said. “Then let’s go!" Dark yelled. “She knew what Umbrea could do and I don’t blame her. Umbrea was the reason Faytes in ruins." Sara said in her mind.

“Everyone get behind me this magic is strong maybe strong enough to get rid of Umbrea”. Sara said. As two black and red orbs covered her hands, Sparks were starting to cover the orbs and as the Gamma Screech faded Umbrea showed up. When she touched the rooftop I launched the spell with the words "DESTROY THEM ALL!!”

Meanwhile waiting for us at the doors of Angel's Sanctuary was Tifa, Lily, and Lunette wondering whats taking us so long to get there. Then Lunette knew why we were taking long, she sensed Umbrea. “Lunette whats wrong?" Tifa asked. “She's back." Lunette answered. “Whose back?" Lily asked. “My other half Umbrea.” Lunette answered.

Sara felt tired after that spell but it worked, Umbrea ran off. But now we have to deal with the other demons that are after us, “ugh if only Ragnaork wasn't a one hit sword I would still have a weapon." Sara whined. “You can use mine Sara." Sali said. “It’s the princess of Cranes can cut through anything well except for the magyweapons,” and that’s when they remembered the magyweapons. “Sali hid the grim reapers scythe and I hid the Sagittarius arrows, dark and light the strongest ones." Sara said. "Sali where’s the scythe?" Sara asked. “It’s safe with Lunette." Sali said. “Umbrea’s other half." “Can you take the Sagittarius arrows to Lunette Selen?" Sara asked. She said "of course, now that you called me Selen."

Selen then changed to her demon form but I remembered something so I stopped her to give her something. “Here this is an angel seed Selen, it'll show your demons true form. Sara said. “And here take this, it’s a pure white angel feather it says kind as an angel.” Saliana said. As she started to run off wings appeared and she became the winged wolf the goddess of all animals”. Sara said. Now let’s keep moving before they find us. Dark said. That sounds good. Leon said. And Cedric asked where Chii has gone to. “He's up ahead looking for the Zonzens”. Sara said tiredly. “Who are the Zonzens”? Sali asked. “They are demons who work for the prince and princess of Fayte”. “Steel is helping us by leading the demons away and Ursula is trying to find a hiding spot for us so the demons can never find us”. Dark answered. “Well that’s good”. Sali said.

“That spell took alot out of you huh Rosie”? Cedric asked. “Yeah it did and why do u still call me Rosie, I gave up on that name”? Sara asked. “Well you still call me Cedric and you call my brother Leon”. Cedric said. “I thought that was your real name”. Sara replied. “And you also still call Dark by her code name too”. Cedric added. “Well she never told me her real name yet, and for Chiisai well he likes that name and I call Selen wolfie just to bug her”.

“Well for now we just have to keep going and ... hold on I know this aura.…. MOVE”!! As the smoke cleared from the crater where they were, there stood Shadow Prime the one who treated Sara as a rival but something was different about him this time his aura was darker more bloodthirsty. “Everyone stay back”. Sara said.

20minutes pass as Sara and Shadow are still fighting but when Sara sees an opening she takes it and damages him. Shadow then turned into his demon and Sara never knew his demon form was the same as hers.
“How how is your demon form a dragon”? “There was only one dark dragon seed left and I have it”. Sara said. “You may have gotten the last one but I got the first you vamperic whore”. Shadow said angerly. Sara wanted to fight so badly but she didn’t get any wings for her demon form yet then she remembered she had one more angel seed so she grasped the seed and it went in her body. After that happened turned into her demon but Shadow was shocked that she had the legendary emerald dragon demon. Though inexperienced in a demon form Sara was doing great till her wounds opened up from the fight with Umbrea.

After Sara lost her concentration to maintain her demon form she fell and I yelled her name when she hit the ground. As Shadow changed back he was directly over her and he stabbed her in the chest. I started to cry, I didn’t want Sara to die so I ran to her and as I ran to her my angel wings finally formed. “SARA DON'T DIE”. I said. “PLEASE DON'T DIE”. As Sara opened her eye's she saw me get captured by the demons only she was dying and the demons know the only way to kill an angel is to cut the wings off but they tore my wings off. I lay down with Sara so we could die together.

Before the final blow was made a strange noise came from nowhere and I woke up. “The dreams have become more frequent lately and fuck I fell asleep on my computer again”. Sara said. Well got to get ready for the first day of school and it is now 7:30 so I have some time to make breakfast (10minutes pass) “ok for lunch eh $900 dollars should work and walk out the front door and”. As I looked at the front of the house I said. “I never get used to living in this huge house”. “IM TAKEING THE CAR IF ANYONE CARES”!! I know I’m the only one here right now but I just had to say it. As I pass the family hot springs I remember I've never been to them before and I think I’ll go for Christmas weekend or sooner and with new friends an... SKKRRRRRR.

CHAPTER END =)

Last edited by sara_caster on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : needed spacing and forgot a sentance)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 am

very good job! great chapter! =]
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 am

nice one rosie!!! =D
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am

got the picture up and running and working on chapter 2 part 2
i got chapter 2 part 1 done and chapter 11 done
and theres going to be 11 chapters but i dont kno 2 name for a chapter

Last edited by sara_caster on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelld chapter)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

CHAPTER 1 A GLIMPS OF THE FUTURE

already posted

chapters with ????????? means i hav forgoten the name

coming up chapters:

CHAPTER 2 PART 1&2 THE BEGINNING

CHAPTER 3 THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF FAYTE

CHAPTER 4 NEW FRIENDS

CHAPTER 5 FINDING THE WEAPONS

CHAPTER 6 CHRISTMAS BREAK

CHAPTER 7 ?????????

CHAPTER 8 DARKNESS ARRIVES

CHAPTER 9 EXILED

CHAPTER 10 FAYTES DESTRUCTION

CHAPTER 11 THE DREAM AND DETERMINATIONS END

Last edited by sara_caster on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm

CHAPTER 2
THE BEGINNING PART 1

"Wow weird dream"... “Do I even know a Sara”? Anyway’s hi my name is Saliana but everyone calls me Sali I'm 20 and going to a college type of school to become an angel and yes I mean an actual angel. The school's name is Angel's Sanctuary and I already know 2 friends of mine who are going there their names are Tifa and Lily. We used to live in the place called Angels Paridine well before Fuse took over and made it the Precipice and what used to be the elementary - high school's is now Hero's Hollow, but now we live in Fayte its pronounced as fate though oh well whatchya going to do. Nyways It’s about 8:00am and. . . . WHAT!!!!! OMG IM GOING TO BE LATE, SCHOOL STARTS IN 30MINUTES!!

"Ok I ate, I got the books, I got dressed, I got my sword, what do I not have... I dont have a ride to school damnit (ok calm down girl maybe if I run I could make ... it) oh who am I kidding it’s a 10minute drive. Ok I’m out the door and forgot to lock it, ugh today’s just not my day. Theres that mansion on the hill, still dont know who lives there but right now I shouldnt think about it just got to get to school and" ... SKKRRRRRRR!!.

("I’m dead Imdead Imdead Imdead)". Saliana thought. "You ok"? "Sorry about almost hitting you with my car". Said the sweet voice. "Umm I’m ok I guess". Saliana said. "Well if you’re not hurt do you need a ride into the city"?. Said the voice. "Sure umm I dont think I know you". Saliana said. "Sorry my name is Sara and im heading to school right now but I'll be happy to take you where you need to go after I almost hit you with the car". "Well im heading to my school as well". Saliana said. Ok what school and I’ll take you there.? Sara asked. "Its called Angels Sanctuary". Saliana replied. Really well my school is demons plains."Sara said.

10 minutes go by. "So your from Angel's Paridine huh. Well I’m from Angel's paradise”. Sara said. "Really is it still there?" Sali asked. Not anymore its now called Huntors crest" "I still don’t know how Fuse found the soul jewel." "But after he killed my parents I vowed to take revenge and take Lord Fuse's head". (In a demonic voice)"but I can’t do that till I graduate". (Back to the sweet voice). Sara said weirdly. "Oh hey theres a forest behind ur school too." Sara said. "Yeah why"? "So we can sneak out and do stuff we just have to make sure we get the forest side rooms kk". Sara said. "Well thanks for the ride Sara." Sali said. "Oh hey Sali during lunch do you want to hang out we can even bring friends ill even buy the lunch hehe?" Sara asked. "Umm ok where should we meet"? Sali asked. "I'll just pick you up right here kk". Sara said happily. "Ok well see ya soon Sara". Sali said.

(These next few paragraphs happen at the same time evn in the next part)

"Welcome to Angel's Sanctuary. It is our pleasure to have all of you young angel's here today for the start of this new year and we will begin with the selection of students but first my name is Mrs. Reyna". "Wow she's perky" Tifa Twilight said. "TIFA!!" Sali yelled inappropriately loud. "Umm Sali that was really loud you know". Lily Solaris whispered. "Yeah that was pretty loud Sali". Mrs. Dragonsteel said. "LILY, LANI!!!". Again Sali yelled inappropriately loud. "Im sorry its just im glad to see u three." Sali said. "Well I was wondering who was yelling and my my what a powerful aura you have child". Mrs. Reyna said. "I’m not a child old lady".(Stress mark on Reynas head) "What did u call me"? Mrs. Reyna asked."Umm Sali I dont think that was a good idea". Tifa, Lily, and Lani said together. "I’m sorry but you look old to me maybe its just my eyes fooling me again". Sali said. "Well dont say it again and I might train you under my wing". And as she turned around Sali saw her wings even tho they were hidden but Sali had a unique gift of seeing aura and Reyna’s aura are her wings. Though the only person she couldn’t read was Sara so she has no idea if she’s bad or good.

"Oh I almost forgot to ask you". "What is your name?" Reyna asked. "My name is Saliana Valmont". "But everyone can call me Sali". "Saliana Valmont. You wouldn’t happen to be related to a Jessica Valmont would you"? Well yes Jessica is my grandmother". "Y"? Sali asked. "Well I might just take u under my wing after all little Sali". Mrs. Reyna answered.

Part I end

Last edited by sara_caster on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i meant to put im not imp)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:16 pm

very well-typed story! be looking to read the next part. =]
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 pm

thx but its going to take awhile but i just dont kno the name for chapter 4 and 7
i got the first part done chapter 1 done and chapter 11 done
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

you can always perhaps rename the title of the chapters if you can't recall them.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 pm

i got a new avatar but which one yall like the one befor called bloody red riding hood or 1000 STREAMS
what about terror claw

Last edited by sara_caster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

i like the bloody red riding hood. it looks so cool. lol
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 am

k well i got a series of pictures that im going to do
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 pm

cant wait to read more!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Cool story! Great job! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

i could use some help with the names of chapter 4 and 7
so ny Idea s
maybe something very Twisted Evil
cus im just confused about them
and im going to be changing the avatars alot

thx sparky
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Chapter 4: new friends.

chapter 7: battle.

hows that? just for idea sparks.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm

new friends is good but battle would hav to be later on for the main fights happen when umbrea comes to the school
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 am

ok i got it

chapter 4 NEW FRIENDS
chapter 7 A GLIMPS IN THE PAST
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 pm

ok. =D
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm

i like it so much i saved it on my pc.. and you should join the chat box.. bottum on the forums where it says chat box right hand side.. click login lol
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:54 pm

got a lot of these avis
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 am

alot of them are so cool im saving the images lol.. pweeeeety. XD
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:33 am

well just make sure u get one every day and im working on the story and on off topic i posted 2 vids for u to see
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 am

wow cool!! Very Happy =D
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 pm

ok i av more stuff for my story and it is from the game iv been playing

Twisted Evil there will be a world boss by the name of dipter and 5 girls kill him evn tho they r freshmen and those names of the girls r with what type they r in chapter 2part2and chpt 3 :Saliana (angel), Sara (demon) ,lily (angel) ,selen(demon), dark(demon)

Last edited by sara_caster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's and Demon's
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next