Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel's and Demon's

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:34 pm

hey!!! ima half angel half demon!! T-T
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

oh and all those girls are halflings meaning they r 2 just like wolfie said "hey!!! ima half angel half demon!! T-T"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62ahpjp3VM sorry i had to post this it seems so sad and it goes perfect with my story
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 am

oh and wolfie just to bug u im not going to post chpter 2 part 2 and chapter 2.5 till i see the next chpt of the ff story and the one on here
just because im the demon queen

after the ff one is done im going to try to get tifa on here and then possibly gree..n ...... damnit fuck i forgot i lost the sub but now i cant get her i can try to get the others from my group on here tho u kno them
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

ok so here is what im going to do i am going to post chapter 2 after this week cus i found out that i wasnt writeig chpt2 i was writeing chpt 6 so got to write chpt 2 and im going to put a little space on it saying that here is where chpt 2.5 begins and ends and chpt 2.5 describes what is going on other then the demons school
like seeing how i mention someone or something by the name Dipter well in the game im playing he is conciderd a world boss and there is a group of them hiding in the shadows but who else is joining thembut seeing how i dont want yall to figure it out im going to tell u so i dont forget
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 am

CHAPTER 2.5 (skiping parts cus i dont want u to kno them all and because i dont hav all the names yet) You should learn to respect those in control. Now go find the new recuits. Fine.she said in a angry way. meanwhile in the waiting room there stood a pink figure she was tall and slim.
BERRY IS THAT YOU!! said a meniacl voice.Yes its me who wants to kno.. ERIS its been so long last i saw u we were in the Order of discord. Oh i kno ever since those kids took us down iv been looking for a new evil place to take over and just wondering what happend to ur boyfriend berry? eris asked. wellll Bloo got so annoying and he never rememberd my name so i got bored with him and throw him off a cliff his best friend saw and i did the only thing i thought of ... i tied him up and throw him off the cliff as well. Berry said evily. What about u eris? My boyfriend only cared about his muscles so i thought of something and asked him.So adonis what do u want to do (if he answerd work out for his muscles i was going to kill him) he answerd working out for his muscles.so i killed him then daddy foind out and grounded my from the apple for 50 yrs so i took the apple from him,turnd it into a sword and chopped his head off. Well well well you 2 did well then would u like to join us. oh and Dismal Shade wants to speak with you 2
gasp i.i.it.its u umbrea.HMM so u hav heard of me well then welcome to the Nerferious lead by Harpy Wraith oh and she is verypowerful so dont call her weak unless u want to end up like fuse.

Last edited by sena on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all my chapters i did r gone they disappeard from my server and i dont kno how all i kno is im going to hav to type them all up again
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:58 pm

ok i am oficialy going to be typing it now but it may take time because im thinkng of putting chpt 2 and 2.5 together makeing the chapter really long and i got to get lily, prince, dark, cedric, chii, erica, taarloor, carita, corzac, XxloubusxX, and alot more to read this
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 pm

oh im also going to a funneral tomorrow.
i remember all my teachers but my favorite one died a few days ago so im going there tomorrow so i wont be on till lllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttte
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:45 pm

well im sorry but apperntly sali took my story to work and i hav to give her boss the story befor i put it anywhere else so im going to be grounded from the computer when i type up or finish typeing up chapter 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 pm

so you won't be able to write the next chapter for a while???
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

pretty much yea
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:23 pm

i am back
and i am going to post pics of the things in chapter 2.5 as my avi so make sure to get them this firsty is twilight minister
and i still havnt gotten chpter 2 back yet but i hav a reason for it

im in the hospital for 5 broken ribs a broken arm and leg and half my blood gone
sad huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 pm

aw what happened? and hooray new chapters
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 am

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/boss-wb3.php
go here and look at the bosses for the game most of them are in my story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:22 pm

oh I think Alphaleus is cool
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 am

ok i got out of the hospital and back in for a fever of 109
still hav it
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 am

might take longer then i thought
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:14 am

fevers gone bones still broken
new avi but i hope u can tell what it is if not then it is me and lily just talking about a nix and a herc
(pheonix=nix hercules=herc
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm

sorry its taking long iv got the mid part of chapter 2 its just the way i do a chapter is im acting the parts out and im getting blocked at this one part
but im makeing it so that im annoying the demon principle lol! heh shes going to hate me but oh well and yall will see how im annoying her and how fst i change back to my normal self
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 pm

i am soooo sorry but i think the story will be done by december of next yr i need to remember the plot of the story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 am

hurry meh wanna read it O3O
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 am

i go slower if im rushed by ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

o....k then take your time
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 pm

ok i rememberd some of the story so heres a preview
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

CHAPTER 2 THE BEGINING p.2

_________ "Welcome to Demons Plains! We are trying to change the name to devils temptation but it will be a while till that happens. Said a terrible voice. "I am your principle of this school and my name is miss Denyviala but i kno that is hard to pronounce so call me miss Devi. Now I expect you all to be like demons here at this school and not act like them". "And fortheremore there will be no going to that angel school and u will need to go to ur new rooms which hav ur names written on a plak and the girls r on the 1st floor to the 5th floor boys r on the 6th to the 10th so get ur stuff in the rooms now we will start classes soon but for now get comfortable and....SKKRRRRRRRR.^The doors open and in comes Sara^."Hi Hi sorry im late car troubles and i had to like get all me stuff and ""RING RINGE RING""(i dont kno how my phone sounds)welp thats my phone tehe"."HIHI this is Sara speaking to whom am i speaking to" ("worthless talkings"click) "ok now what i miss"?Sara askd. (15 stress marks on devi's face with a twitching eye).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's and Demon's   Angel's and Demon's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's and Demon's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next