Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks. - puts on clothes- so where to now. And oh. Bythe way, your dad doesn't know I'm here.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Simon: *pokes his head into the bathroom* yeah I do.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh hi. Well the.. lets carry on shall we.- ridges away with alicia-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Alicia: *squeaks*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Librarian: *the Librarian has defended himself against Victoria's various vampiric attacks thanks to his vast knowledge and experience on all Paranormals and how to deal w/ them should the time arrived. it was also due to the fact that he's a well-known Tai Chi martial artist* clock is ticking, lass. you either go home or to prison. the choice is yours. whichever comes 1st, i don't care. i need to get home in time for bed. ow ow ow my back is killing me! >_< *rubs his back*

Victoria: *gets up from being knocked across the way by his defensive attacks* tell me where the Grimoire is! it has to be somewhere in this Library!

Librarian: what? you think its in here?

Victoria: this is a library is it not? it has to be in here. you're its guardian.

Librarian: yes, when i was in another library! you've been sticking your nose in the wrong place missy! its not in here!

Victoria: you lie!

Librarian: i do not! ....well i did lie enough to stall you, yes. and now you're nearly out of time! *he says as flashing red and blue lights could be seen from the large windows and police sirens could be heard from outside*

Victoria: blast! *immediately warps to Fridget's location* time to leave! we have worn out our welcome here!

Fridget: but w-w-what about the b-b-book?

Victoria: its not here! its somewhere else! *warps out of the library in great disappointment and anger*

Fridget: c-c-cmon! *she tells Drake as she turns into an ice sculpture and Frost Teleports out*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

*arrives at windagor house*

sara: *opens the door* ello. any crazy person here?
~I swear if it wasn't for selen and her siblings this city would be utterly boring~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

-pounces on sara- hey! Why did you take my fur earlier?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Selen: I heard that. *in front of sara in a towel now done with her shower*

Drake: *turns into a snowman amd melts then reappears outside a mile away* that was enough fun for one night. *snaps his fingers and the security guards are unfrozen but both are in hyperthermic shock*

Alicia: *holds silas back* bad kitty no pouncing my teacher!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 pm

- pounces again despite alicia-
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Librarian: ahhh...finally. *calls off the illusion magic and the lights and sirens disappear* kids these days got so much vigor, yet not so bright. hehe. *continues to rub his back in ache while he walks to the main doors heading out of the library* although it was fun, im getting too old to keep doing that.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Drake: *walks over to the librarian in his wolf form and leans down* want a lift home? *feeling guilty for the trouble he caused and wants to make up for it*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 pm

sara: ok is this that white tiger that was hit by ightning?
and selen im going to need some blood from you. not much just enough for this shield potion to register
I brought it with me just incase
*opens a rift using the vampire doom ring* (darkness)

(brb shower)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Selen: *turns into her wolf form and spreads her wings all the way before filling a vial with her blood, pulling out a fang, giving sara some of her fur, and a few feathers then turns human again* Dat should halp. *talking funny because of her missing tooth that's already trying to regrow. gives sara the items*

Last edited by Selenwolf on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Librarian: no no. im alright. im a magician. i'll get there just fine *looks as if he's opening a car door and stepping inside it in spite of the fact that there isnt a car parked where he is.* you hoodlums still are going to pay for the damage you caused to my library. for now, im too tired to deal w/ you at the moment. *flies off in his invisible vehicle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Yes it was me and let me tell you it was not nice for you to come up and just rip out a piece of fur like that.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Drake: *impressed and whistles* wish I had a car like that.. that old mans got quiet a lot of tricks up his sleeves. *teleports to fridgets location and turns to his mist form until its safe to come out*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Friget: *has returned to her neighborhood in the eastern side of the North District of Oriton* it's safe to c-c-come out now.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Drake: *forms infront of her* that was fun. *both sarcastic and truthful* Up for the amusment park tomorrow? *asking fridget out on a date*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Fridget: c-c-can't. i p-p-promised mom that i'd help her t-t-tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Drake: Oh.. Alright then. *smiles before kissing her cheek and walking her home*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

-turns to alicia- hey wannabe go to a movie?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Alicia: its about to be 11 pm. (rl time for me LOL!)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 pm

-Meanwhile on Barton Avenue on the western side of the North District-

Jacob: so i was thinking that we should all go.

Nimsen: hrrrm grrrrmrrrrrrr hmmrm? (will there be food served there?)

Jacob: well what do ya think?

Nimsen: rrhhmmm hrrrmm grrrmm... (i think there should be food served there...)

Jacob: yeah yeah. don't worry.

Zack: eh, sure why not. ill come along.

Jacob: sweet! alright ill see you guys there tomorrow. *heads on home*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Well there's the late night special or we could go tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Alicia: I have school then work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next