Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

sara: ~who is it?
~oh btw do you think you can get that friend of your with the big sword. I just know he wants a rematch~
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Nall: Dante? trust me when i say that he's more than ready for a another round. he's gotten tougher since the last time i saw him, as if something that laid dormented within him finally awakened. but idk where he is at the moment; demon hunters travel alot y'know. also, its the Librarian who ill be going to speak to after the party, if he's working late shift. i think he might know you.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 pm

sara: ~of course something awoke inside of him. he finaly had a challenge and lost. he was waiting for the final blow when I just reached out my hand with a smile and he knew I wasn't bad. so I wonder who told him I was evil~

~anyways. if the fight in the mines goes well. we might be able to have a new guardian~
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Nall: if it was likely the very same Crooked man who placed a bounty on my dad a few years ago, then you could expect more trouble from here on. *is at the table w/ Maria and Selen*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm

*comes back after dancing to bad apple*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 am

sara: ~well. it was fun to play around with him. I still cant believe he thought I actually used a wand to use magic~ *giggles a little bit*

~anyways tell selen goodnight for me and you two sleep well for your first night together~
~and don't think I don know selen will try to get you in bed with her. shes going to get drunk tonight. maybe not with booze. but so tired shes going to be drunk as if shes actually drunk. now either don't sleep wit her. or wear protection~

*sound of a television powering off* *telepathic communication turned off*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am

Selenwolf wrote:
(zany.. HAVE YOU GOT A DEATH WIUSH?!!)

( lol welll selen Maybe but can sara pay the bill with herskills >:O now can sheeeeeeeeee lol)

Zany: hey hey hey cant stop the random, randomly floats n air unce ucne sings i was born this wayyy Surprised
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm

*near midnight*

Kathy: *looks at the time one her cellphone as it says 10:20pm* wow. we partied for a long time. Jacob, its near that time!

Jacob: huh? *has been talking w/ Alicia* oh! right, i forgot all about the time. excuse me for a sec Alicia. *goes to an open and center space of the party area where he could get everyone's attention.* hi everyone! hey, have you guys enjoyed yourselves?

*everyone agrees in a cheer*

Jacob: good good! thats awesome! we had a fantastic time today! the food, the music, and the atmosphere of being around so many familiar faces. this was arranged specifically for nostalgia; to celebrate good memories. im glad you all enjoyed yourselves. right now, we're about to wrap things up here as its just about the deadline for this party which is at 11 o'clock. i do really wish that we could stay and continue to party till the break of dawn, but uh as we all know that most of us gotta be somewhere tomorrow. so thanks for being here and um, while we're preparing to clean up, help yourselves to whatever's leftover. there's still quite a bit of the food, desserts, and beverages up for grabs. have at em. and hurry before Nimsen here claims them all in wrappings of bandages and drags them to his home. Laughing

Nimsen: *from the table* HHHHhhhmmm!? rrrrrrmmmmmgrrrmm! rrrrnnnnhhrrrmmmmmgrrmmmm rrrrrrmmm!-_- (Seriously!? i only take the desserts! i always miss out on getting them! -_-)

Jacob: again, thanks for coming and goodnight!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Alicia: *goes and hugs Jacob then goes to grab the chocolate desserts*

Simon: *taps Jacob on the back* I got my eyes on you and nall Mr. *goes to grab some food as well*

Selen: awww!!! I wanted to dance more! *giggling a lot and leans on nall gently then yawns* goodnight nall! <3 *kisses him softly before going to snag the strawberry sodas*

Selena: thank you Jacob for getting everyone together like this. *hugs Jacob lightly before heading to the park main gate to wait for the others*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 pm

*at the mansion*

sara: oh kay so I have several potion bottles. some premade and some without first ingredient. she can choose which to use
several books on light, darkness, metal, wind. maybe her specialty will be wind, it is a calming healing type
hmm better lock up the weapons room.
I guess for now or atleast the first 3 lessons will be here and potion making.
need to make a charm to awaken her magic
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

-11:30pm-

*party area in the Oriton Central Park was cleaned up and back to the way it was as everyone departed to their homes*

Nall: *arrives at the Oriton Library and enters* hmmm... must not be working tonight. *uses Shadow Sense to scan the building and finds him on the 4th floor in the south wing of the library and shadow warps to him* hey there. you busy old man?

Librarian: i thought i told you, i have a name!

Nall: which you haven't told me yet after all this time. Rolling Eyes am i gonna ever learn your name so i can stop calling you old man, old man?

Librarian: in due time. in due time...what is it that you want?

Nall: i came to talk about one of my friends....

*after a brief yet lengthy explanation*

Librarian: hhhmmmmmmm.... well this is very interesting information.

Nall: so do you have any idea about it?

Librarian: this Zany of yours behaves as he is due to the fact that it acts as a restraint mechanism.

Nall: what?

Librarian: his random and awkward behavior creates a mental barrier that prevents him from using his full potential. in order to free it, however, an immense amount of external source of energy is needed to "break" that mental barrier and bring his real powers to the surface. thus, he becomes a different person entirely in a sense. but it last for only moments as its only a matter of time until that mental barrier reforms and he returns back to normal. now, as for his power... in his normal form, his powers are as random as his behavior and cannot functionally control or direct them fully at will due to that mental boundary. in his other form, his awakened form, he becomes astonishingly powerful as he gains full knowledge of his powers and could use them w/o flaw. his powers are as similar as a genie; Cosmic Power. but b/c this power is so dangerous, a mental block had to be made to ensure that nothing goes terribly wrong.

Nall: so all that power given to such a random dude. =/

Librarian: be grateful that that "random dude" is one of your friends. its not as if he had a choice. those powers were given to him most likely at birth, and for a reason. he, and a few others, may be chosen for a very specific task. a task that they are destined to perform when the time arrives. and when that time comes, he and other chosen would have to unite.

Nall: i've heard of that destiny before.

Librarian: you did? from where or whom?

Nall: another long time friend. she explained it all to me about this destiny. a destiny that i am not a part of...

Librarian: ah, you sound as if you have been wanting to become part of something greater, to make a true difference in the world.

Nall: hehe... nothing escapes you does it, old man? you really can read ppl like books.

Librarian: ive lived for too many centuries to not recognize this before, boy. do you remember when i gave you the Narrator's Grimoire and Sword of the Narrator? when that book chose you as the new Narrator of Stories, it saw something in you. determination, courage, heroism, hope...all that resides in you and the Grimoire was drawn to you b/c you had all of what it was looking for. and even though you have saved my old library and the Fairy Tale Realm, that book continues to cling to you to this day.

Nall: but why is that?

Librarian: take it out and ill show you...

Nall: *summons the Narrator's Grimoire*

Librarian: *opens the book and turns the pages to near the end of the book* see that? right there... *he says pointing at the title heading of a page that reads "Nall Calmer's Story"*

Nall: yes. but ive seen this. the pages were blank...

Librarian: *turns to the next page* are they now?

Nall: !?

Librarian: go on and turn some more.

Nall: *turns each page looking at all of them w/o reading them*

Librarian: lets skip to the very last entry. its near closing time.

Nall: alright. flips through the pages quickly till he's finally looking at the last entry that's still surprisingly writing itself in* what the... what is the rest of this?

Librarian: its your story. when i left the Grimoire to you, i told you that you now have your own story to write. well, this is it. it writes up to your final achievement, where it will draw to an end. however, this story of you is still ongoing. you see, boy,...the reason why you're the master of this book is b/c you're job as Narrator of Stories is not over. there's still more to be done.

Nall: what do you mean? what else is there left to accomplish?

Librarian: your ultimate goal, of course. *watch alarm beeps as it tells 12:30 am * ah dang it! i gotta get my old behind home. got so wrapped up in this conversation of yours that ive lost track of time! *magically warps to the lobby area w/ this hat and cane*

Nall: w-wait! *shadow warps to him as he heads out the door* what ultimate goal?

Librarian: its what you make for yourself. you have your own story to write. *locks the main entrance behind them as they're outside* we can talk sometime later tomorrow. *opens a door from out of nowhere and goes in it* ta! *closes the door and it vanishes*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm

11:35pm

sara: ok ok ok i have everything set up for the lesson ... hmmm maybe the library is still open. need to get "the" book.
hopefully he still has it

*pulls the thunder ring out and appears infront of the library*

never get tired of that.
i love thunders fast travel

*opens the library door*

sara: ELLO!

*sees nall and the librarian talking and walks around the bookshelfs*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Librarian: *appears behind her* hm? can i help you young lady? *is a holographic image made telepathically by ancient sorcery as he splits his consciousness temporarily*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 pm

sara: omg *spooked a bit* oh its only you.
anyways yes mr caster. do you by anychance have that book i ordered.
the one about the 5 children of destiny

(mr caster. he is part of the caster family but sara was added to the family by marrige not born. so she thinks hes apart of another caster family)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Librarian: ah yes of course. it should be in the Prophesy isle on the 2nd floor of the East Wing. that teleport circle leads right to it. *points at the teleport circle on the floor to the left of them*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

sara: thanks but honestly I don't trust teleport circles. last person I knew used it turned inside out
ill go up the stairs

*proceeds to walk up the stair and sees nall*

hi nall. this library is still odd to me. you go up to the second floor. then the third floor then your able to go to the second floor by walking down stairs from the third floor.

ah theres prophesy section. lets see
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 pm

12:05 pm

*windagor house*

*third floor*

*Selena and simon are in their room asleep*

Alicia: *brushing out her hair after taking a shower*

Drake: *debating weather or not to see if fridgets awake and decides not to text her, gets ready to take a cold shower and grabs the scissors* I need a trim.. *hair a little bit too long for his liking at the moment*

Sam: *in her room listening to music on her earbuds, graduated school and works in the afternoon*

Laura: *making her bed, obsessive compulsive about how her room looks*

Milly: *in bed but cant sleep and turns on a movie to watch*

Lucidia: *sends her pet owl with a note for victor*

Selen: *asleep in her bed*

Anne: *writing in her diary, back to her 'normal' age and sighs then kisses Theodores picture before turning off her lamp and trying to sleep*

*second floor*

Kyle and Janice (Selena and Simons clones): *awake and discussing about buying a home for themselves in oriton*

Damion: *awake watching tv with popcorn, watching a resident evil movie*

Sephrin: *asleep in his room, half on half off the bed and snoring*

Jason: *reading a book*

Luna: *asleep in bed hugging her blue unicorn plushie*

Keller: *still wide awake and working on a jigsaw puzzle, insomniac*

Luke: *asleep in bed with his head under his pillow*

Cindy and Lily: *asleep in their own room, its a room that half cindy's half lily's, they share a bunk bed*

Danise and Dennis: *out at their job, over night work at the Oriton superstore* (oriton version of walmart)

*first floor*

Rin: *in her half human form and leaning on the kitchen counter*

DemiDevi: *half human as well and sitting on the kitchen sink* Now what?

Rin: *shrugs her shoulders and grabs some fruit then eats* lets go see what the others are up to. *heads for the backdoor*

Demi: !! hey wait for me! *flies after her*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 am

*ponders around looking for the book*

sara: ah here it is. the book of the 5
*walks over to nall*
I know we have the whole mining operation to do soon but I can do a lesson with maria tomorrow
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Nall: ok. ill bring her over. see you there. *resumes his conversation w/ Librarian*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 pm

(*giggles* im so bored right now im gonna add more charcters. these are the digimon that all my characters have, place them right and i'll refrain from doing another mega character post like this again.)

Demi: *checks on his friends* what are you guys up to?

Patamon: Oh nothing.

Gatomon: playing go fish. *is fishing in the pond for fish with her paws*

Betamon: Enjoying a nice swim.

Impmon: Where've you been?

Demi: Inside all day. *sits down*

Candlemon: smooching with rin again I bet.

Rin: *behind candlemon and puts her caws to his neck* care to take that back?

Agumon: Okay split it up you two.

????: Is there a problem??

Everyone: O_O O_O O_O NO!!!!!

????: Good. now behave and go to sleep. quit disturbing everyone.

Palmon: *sweatdrops* goodnight guys!!

(that's only have the digimon so far... I have to figure out the others tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:57 pm

*gets home*

sara: hmm so the prophecy depicts that there will be a revival of evil.
hmm maybe that's vlade. guess hes not dead, oh well better get ready for the lesson. maybe nall would like to learn magic as well.

*walks into the wall*

ow. ok I need sleep. 3am 6th day without sleep screw that. im sleeping.
u know. I wonder if theres anything more evil then vlade.

*zooms out away from earth and out of our solar system to a green planet with evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Nall: *arrived inside his house via Shadow Warp slipping through the very tight space of the door* -yawn- what an awesome party. maybe we'll get to do another one sometime. *gets upstairs to his room and checks the Crime Wave seaching globally* hm. so far only mistermeaners throughout. nothing that local authorities can't handle. maybe the Justice League, Justice Friends, and the Avengers had been working overtime today. probably why Dex hasn't called me. *checks his communicator and sees no messages* oh well. getting into bed... *gets into his bed and turns off all lights before sleeping*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

next morning
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Nall: *has arrived to the Caster's Manor w/ Maria* ok sis. since Dad said that its ok to have you stay over at Sara's for your magical tutoring. you'll be here for most of the day, probably each day when she's not busy and ready to teach, till you've completed your lessons. when you're ready to go home, ill pick you up when you're done or just call dad and he'll warp you back. you enjoy yourself and listen to w/e Sara tells you ok? ill cya later sis =] *hugs her goodbye as he leaves for work*
Back to top Go down
MariaCalmer
Guardian
MariaCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm

k bye ^_^

*ring door bell*

helooooooo im heerrre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next