Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:23 am

sara: closes phone*

not suicidal but if her stubbornness gets involved then it might just be suicidal. hopefully lucidia will keep her stubborn side down

*looks at maria picking flowers calmly*
shes going to hate the fact that she needs to crush the flowers she gathered

Maria. it seems you have 3 ingredients I didn't tell you to gather
so now you need to get the last 2.
its good that you found the heart leaf
and the serpents heart (flower)
and oh, dragon's soul. where did you find this one?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Selen: *takes lucidia with her and heads to the mines*

drake: *followsd with Alicia in tow* so whos going down what tunnel and how do we stay in contact?

Selen: remember that old mind link? we're gonna use that.

Alicia Lucidia and Drake: *grumbling*

Lucidia: it better have an on off thing this time.

Selen: it does. its like opening and closing a door.

Alicia: good. last time was a pain in the pagonia.

Selen: never pegged you to be a flower child.

Alicia: oh shut up. anyways who goes where?

Selen: Alicia your going into the west cave, Drake your going into the east cave, Lucidia your going into the north cave, Ive got the south one.

lucidia: and if we get lost?

Selen: mark your path with some blood, or something recognizable.

Lucidia: Alright.

Selen: I like it better this way, I have to doubt that victor and nall will stand here all day waiting for us, same with Jacob and Fridget.

Alicia: =o-o= nothing escapes you does it?

Selen: Drake's is obvious, he follows her like a lost puppy, and I figured it out at the party and lastnight when you were moaning his name in your sleep during one of your many we-

Drake: >_< SELEN! I DONT NEED THOSE IMAGES IN MY HEAD!! *covering his ears*

Lucidia: Me either... that's a mental scar there.

Selen; im pretty sure everyone in the house heard her.

Alicia: lets just go.. =-_-=

*Alicia, Drake, Selen, and Lucidia all change to their demon wolf forms and enter the entrances Selen spefied*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:47 pm

-outside the north cave-

Nall: you don't have to wait w/ me Kathy, y'know.

Kathy: i was asked to be here honestly.

Nall: oh?

Kathy: you could say that im here to make sure there won't be any trouble.

Nall: lol Kathy you should know me well enough that i can take care of myself.

Kathy: thats not what i mean.

Nall: thennnn...what to you mean

Victor: *has appeared descending from flight and landing on his feet gracefully* ..? of course, i should've expected YOU to be here.

Nall: Victor -_-...

Kathy: and this is what i meant about making sure there won't be any trouble.

Victor: do they really expect me to sit and keep you company? not likely... i'd rather destroy you than to idly converse w/ you.

Nall: the feeling's mutual... you'd do everyone a favor by standing far away from here next to that tree right after i slam it into your pale ugly fa...

Kathy: um wait just a minute here! *stands between them both* lets not disappoint your girls who are venturing in the caves ok!

Nall: ... yeah you're right. for now, we wait.

Victor: hmph! you can wait... *walks into the cave* i proceed inside.

Kathy: hey! we were told to wait!

Victor: then do as you're told. *has already gone inside*

Kathy: that no-good...

Nall: let em. better he didn't stick around for me to do something to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucidia: *looks back in surprise* Victor, what are you doing here?

Selen: *mind link* -Lulu, whats up?-

Lucidia: -nothing. keep going. don't fall down a shaft sis.- *looks back at Victor*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Victor: when i heard you were excavating, i wanted to know what it is you were after. that and... the shadow fool and one of his friends await outside.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Lucidia: *walks beside victor going deeper and downwards inside* According to Selen, Sara the witch says to look to see if the mines are safe to start using as an export of oriton again. Something about a age old dragon down here... maybe we should have got grandma anne to come with us... I'm not afraid but you never know what will pop out at you these days.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Victor: a dragon... interesting. has she mentioned the type of species of dragon it may be tied to.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Lucidia: Best I can get from the mind link is Sara said that the barrier keeping the P.E.T. out is about to fall. we need thiss dragon to harvest something from it, a serenity crystal. This is the fastest way to get one unless we get super lucky and that barrier holds out for like a thousand more years. *rolls her eyes* I don't see why sara cant do this on her own but its rather fun now that I have someone to actually talk to. sorry if I bored you but im bored already. *only been in the caves for 30 minutes*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Victor: the cities mystical protection is wearing off? yes this is rather disturbing news.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Lucidia: Mhm. Guess I better hightail it. Brace yourself. *grins and yanks victor onto her back then takes off down the shafts main tunnel as fast as she dares to go* I know your capable of using all sorts of vampire tricks to keep up or even outrun me but I like it like this. *takes a sharp left* I don't normaly let people ride on my back so its something I reserve for you. I cant normaly do it because im not often in my full wolf form when your around. *jumps a crevice and lands gracefully*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:06 am

*the mines open up in the center of each into a huge room with all the sides sparkling many colors*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Victor: *a bit annoyed* just get us there... -_- *sees the dazling large area as they approach* stop here!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Lucidia: *slows to a stop and looks around* woooowww!!!
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm

*pebbles start rubbleing on the ground around lucidia and victor*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Lucidia: that cant be good... *puts her left wing over victor and hides in a crevice then uses a skill to blend in*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:23 pm

*the cave echos from the monsters roar*

*then a giant clawedhand comes into the room pressing down on the stone caveing it in from the pressure it caused*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Lucidia: *stays hidden*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm

*the clawed hand starts moveing uncontrolably and morphs into a humanoid body*

*the hooded silver figure started looking around the cavern room and looks directly at lucidia revealing a being with now face*
*turns his head the other way and morphs into as dragon going back down the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:46 pm

back to sara and maria )

sara: just so you know maria. during the tests you have to do in magic. your a beginner right now. one way to get a perfect score. the fancier the wand the weaker it is. the longer the wand the weaker it is
the smaller the wand the stronger it is. the more curves it has means that the magic is seeping through it which also makes it stronger

for magic swords ill give you my magic sword I used its called. Myrtenaster
now what most people don't understand is the magic swords are not limitless in magic. the amount of hits you make determines the magic in it. once the magic is out you have to go offensively and not ranged.
this sword has several features. red gives you strength, and a powerful shield. lightblue creates a stream of ice.
yellow enhances your agility, violet grants a powerful slash attack for a short amount of time. blue gives you a repulstion blast and a binding spell, and white lets you dissolve the one your fighting.
the main spell to use with this sword is fleet feet
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Drake: *enters a different cavern and looks around, reaches down and collets some loose gemstones to turn into jewelry for Fridget* Finders keepers.

Alicia: *enters a different cave as well and starts to look around*

Selen: *running on egdes to reach a caven* why are these things always like this??

Lucidia: that was close...
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Selen: *jumps on a bad ledge and yelps when it gives way, tries to spread her wings but its a narrow hole, and chunks of crystal puncture her wings8 AARRGGGHHH!!! *wings are super sensitive*

Alicia: *intrested in what looks to be cubic zirconia and takes some of it* i like... *her cat eyes are showing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23