Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oriton misadventures: idea thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

Oriton misadventures: idea thread Empty
PostSubject: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

So this one is based off of the story, it's a collection of names places plot bunnies abound. It will jump around ALOT.

1) some of these can be from current chapters and others are for future chaotrs, the main chronological line appears to be 1) Lima ray, 2) cass destiny as the Arisen, 3) cosimas nightmare reality, and 4) the Wundagore retake the throne of Volga more will be added as a timeline is set

Last edited by CassundraX on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Nall: This whole time, Selen was a princess? *he says in a bit of a shock*

Cass: Truly, this is conundrum.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

(For those who are confused, this particular scene is after Lima Rays defeat, some of her co eds were able to summon elder dragons and one attacked Oriton castle. Selen and the pirate crew helped defend it but after the fight selen was discovered as being Bolga princess by a royal guard, so she's currently running)

Selen: *runs up one of the ruined protective perimeters dragging cosima behind her, and makes a stupid split second desicion to jump, and pulls cosima into her arms bridal style before taking the 20 foot plunge*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Cosima grabs ahold of selen and creates an icepillar underneath them, stopping a good 10 feet from the cliff

Cosima: I could of made a safer fun way down you know, *creates a slide made of ice that reaches the ground*
go on to the ship, ill have keith protect you along the way. ill go look for your brother and sisters. princess Razz
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Selen: *lands on her feet* but this is more fun!
Guards: halt! In the name of the king!
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 am

Cosima: hmm thats a good idea
*drives the tip of her rapier into the ground and the entire ground including the floor of the fort turns into ice*
"This will be much faster for me
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:15 am

Selen: go go go *starts skating across the ice shakily and makes a fire wall to block the incoming guards*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Cass: Shouldn't we help them?

Nall: If we do any of the sort, we'll be discharged and sent to prison for aiding-and-abiding...
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Harrow: *is behind Nall and Cass* you do Realize the whole reason she's in this mess now is because she stayed to help you with the elder dragon right?

Selen: *is shot in the ankle by an arrow that got past Keith and she falls down* crap!
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Keith breaks the arrow with his claw and pulls it out, he then bites the wound while fire is in his mouth to caurterize the wound to reduce bleeding

He then climbs onto selens back to protect oncoming shots
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Selen: *gets up and starts running towards the city limit and the dock*

Guard: get her!  

Advanced guard: the king gave no such orders!  Stand down! Knights Nall and Cass, find the princess and make sure no harm befalls her please!  *is another bolga native*

Harrow: *vanished and it back on the ship already*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Nall: Let's go, Cass.

Cass: Right then!

*They both go after Capta- uh, Princess Selen, following her trail.*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Selen: *looks back* oh shit.. *recognises Nall and Cass and starts sprinting faster thinking that their after her too and ducks into a nearby alleyway and scales a wall with her speed and some help from Keith*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Nall: Selen, wait! *Is seen riding on his Sword of light as if surfing, flying into the air and has caught up to Selen* We're not here to apprehend you!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Selen: bullshit! *stoos suddenly so Nall keeps going and starts running in a sideways direction trying to get to the water*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 pm

*Nall stops in mid-hover while Cass just showed up*

Cass: I doubt that she's listening.

Nall: Let her run off but follow. She will get the idea soon enough.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Selen: *finds a Rope usable for a zipline and uses her now busted up insect glaive to ipline towards the ship and lands on the sails with Keith now in her arms* aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:20 pm

*Both the knights had teleported to a stationed Portcrystal on the ship using a Ferrystone.*

Nall: Selen, would you listen to us for a moment?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Selen: *growls but crosses her arms* okay in listening now
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Nall: You have an audience with the king and queen of Fayte.

Cass: They wish to talk with you.

Last edited by NallCalmer on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Selen: pass. I'm not dealing with any politics right now. *starts getting ready to set sail *
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 pm

*as she glides her way through all the guards and soldier in hopes of catching the siblings she freezes their movements and stops on a dime on the ice*

Cosima: two good things of being an icewitch, your never to hot for desert climates nor freezing during frigid climates, and you can walk or run on ice without slipping, *sees Alicia cornered by guards* target located and looks like I have 3 flights to climb.... nah, *stabs her sword into the side of the fort as icey steps are formed*
as she climbs up the ice stairs she readies her gun with green bullets* better make a mask for this, don't want to be hunted again (forms an avian mask of ice and puts it on her face)

hello boys (shoots the gun at a few guards and vines spread and lock them together) hmm, too much movement, need to fix that lets see, how about an icy arena. glisterna (snap freeze)
*multiple guards are frozen in place as the ground becomes a bumpy frozen path*

hello princess, my you have been a very difficult person to track, its taken me 2 years to find you, now you cant run from me (encases Alicia in an icy prison) malotanelka

(an ice pillar appears on the ship and shatters revealing Alicia)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Alicia: *flips out and stands at the ready to fight*

Drake: !! Easy sis! *he and Lucidia made it back first and are also making preparations to leave*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Cosima: now to find the other 2
(not knowing they made it back)

several golems and guards appear behind Cosima

Cosima: (in a slightly deeper voice) oh hello there everyone, are you sure you want to fight me?
have any of you seen the bolgan prince and princesses? I need a lot of royal blood to summon the Atoraru ka, and I cant seem to find them anywhere

they raise their weapons at her

"guess its the hard way then, *summons an after image of the adult forms of the beasties on the ship and the guards run*
well ive been up and down this entire fort and cant seem to find them" *shoots a guard with a blue bullet freezing him in place* hopefully they made it back then

(covers herself in an ice prison. malotanelka)

*the ice pillar appears on the ship again revealing Cosima holding the mask*

hai!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Selen: besides, I want physical proof in the form of a messenger that the king wants an audience. Hi Ima dear!  Ready to go?  *has Keith in her arms like a plushie and Keith is. Purring and chirps his hello*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oriton misadventures: idea thread   Oriton misadventures: idea thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oriton misadventures: idea thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next