Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tales Of Orange Block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

The Tales Of Orange Block Empty
PostSubject: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:08 pm

this is where the story of commander dietz will take place during orange block, i am currently working on chapter one it will be posted later today or tommorrow
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Chapter one, First day

I wake up at 5:30 and eat breakfast in the mess, while I’m eating breakfast I pull out my laptop to chat with Commander Dan.

Dietz: so what am I looking for?

Dan: many things, but for today only one

Dietz: what might that be?

Dan: remember the crestov?

Dietz: the cannon used in the last defense of Galexyfie?

Dan: yes we're building a model of it and we need the core so we can use it on the battlefield

Dietz: you want me to find the core?

Dan: yes, it was last sighted in universe #24100526185, near their Andromeda galaxy

Dietz: I guess I got to go now it'll take me a day to get there

Dan: your men are ready and I’ve commandeered a ship from the fleet of Glorifying Respect

Dietz: roger that I’m on my way

I close the laptop and go to my quarters. When I am in my quarters, I put on my suit. Afterwards, I sprint onto my ship and FTL drive in a few seconds. Eighteen hours and seventeen minutes later I wake up from a long nap to hear blaring alarms. When I get out of my quarters I look at Captain McKosta Sintora and I notice that there is a weird yellow pigment covering his skin. I tap him on the shoulder and I smell rotting flesh. The Captain turns towards me and howls like the dead. I notice that his head is flopping around and then it hits me that he has been infected by the flood. Before I can pull out my gun, the flood tackles me and tries to strangle the life from me. I snap a bone in his tendril arm and use it as a knife to slice open his exposed spine. The flood spasms out and fell sharply on my chest. While its body is oozing bloody mucous, I shove it off with a loud grunt. I knew that I had to burn the body, so I cracked open an incendiary grenade and pulled out a match and burned it. After it’s burned I decide to go to the armory so I can get a better gun. I look up and see that the air vents are still intact, so I jump up seven feet and rip off the conduit’s seal. I pull out a desert eagle so I can counter any infection forms that dare attack me. As I crawl through the smelly vent system, I notice the alarm suddenly dies, I hold my desert eagle close to me, and the alarms were a false sense of security now because they died I didn’t feel safe at all. I reach the armory air duct and kick it off its seal and jump down. I sweep the room and then reloaded and a M26 with grenade launcher attachment. While I’m doing this I hear a gun cock behind my head.

??? : Identify your self!

Dietz: General John Kyden Dietz, now identify yourself!

???: I am Private First Class Ramirez.

Dietz: What exactly happened here?

Ramirez: We found the core, attached it to the ship and the flood on board the core broke loose.

Dietz: Are they any survivors?

Ramirez: Yes, and we have a plan.

Dietz: Mind telling me?

Ramirez: I’ll tell you, this flood is gravemind based, kill that and they all die, there is only one problem, we don’t know where on the core it is.

Dietz: There is only one room on that core big enough to house that thing, the engine room.

Ramirez: Ok.

Dietz: Well let’s do this!

Ramirez and I round up the survivors, then we get them all and we crawl through the vents. When we reach the core I look the vent seal and see two massive flood guards at the entrance to the core. I pull out a shaped charged high explosive grenade, prime it and toss it through the vent’s seal. I see a white flash followed by two loud thuds. I quickly kick the vent seal off then pull out the M26 with grenade launcher attachment and blow off the old vent seal on the core and then wait for every one to crawl in. I get in and pull the hot and burning seal over where it was. I see the flood coming so I hold my breath and wait for them to pass. When they do my team and I crawl through the vents communicating with hand signals when we get to the engine room I drop my last grenade in another room to draw the floods attention. When they leave I bust the seal on the vent jump down and sweep the room. When I’m sure it’s clear the other marines drop down and help strap on C-10 explosives to giant blob of crap, mucus, and blood, known as the proto gravemind. When they’re on I hear a loud howl and notice Ramirez and I are the only ones left. Then we see the flood charge us. We unload our guns as fast as we can, then I hear Ramirez stop firing. I turn around and see that Ramirez is infected I reach for the trigger, but he punches me and cracks my forehead. I get up, grab him, and throw him up against a wall. His body falls apart and I pull out the detonator. I tell the flood to back off they lunge, I hit the button, and the whole world goes white.

I find myself on the floor of the cargo bay of my ship, I notice my skull is exposed and I have lost an arm, I also notice the flood all around the ship and beyond are howling, because they’re dying cell by cell. I knew because of my injuries I wouldn’t live that long, so I bandage my head as best I could and take off to engineering. I reach the ship controls and engage the FTL, and then I plop down and try not to look at the horrors around me. After about twelve hours later I reach Tetram and pilot the ship down to the Battlefield. I drop the core as I descend over the defensive fortress on the outskirts of the Battlefield and then crash on the center of the Battlefield. I walk out of the ship and collapse in the warm green grass, and then I pass out. I wake up in a med bay with my arm grown back and my head patched properly. I see Commander Dan sitting outside I get up and sit next to him.

Dan: So how was it?

Dietz: It was a heck of a first day.

Dan: mine was too, son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

good story but dude combat forms in the book dont try to hurt you they try to bring you to the infected forms so youll be infected
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:13 pm

not these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 am

May i ask why is it called Orange Block? :/
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 am

in the old times of the battlefield things where divided in "blocks" and given colors as names
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm

oh Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

CH 2 first contact

after the last mission you probably think i would be removed from this sector, well you are wrong

HIGH COMMAND SECTON 13

i stare out on to the snow covered plains knowing that winter has and that the times will get harder, the last time isaw snow was at the fall of wasteland base 6 on galexyfie. it is odd feeling guilt, but every soilder has to deal with it at one time or another, i brush these thoughts away when my coms start ringing. it's commander dan with the next mission

dan: new assignment

dietz: any flood this time

dan: unknown

dietz: as always, well what do i need to get

dan: a dreadnought from the "ark of blinding light", last sited 40 years ago entering a alien space station

dietz: why not get it then?

dan:we recived a transmission from the alien race " touch our holy ship and we will slaughter you "

dietz: looks like it'll be a long day

dan:yes it will, try to come back in one piece this time

dietz: can't be sure about that

i run down to the docking bay and load my destroyer thinking to myself not to fall asleep it is hard because i was patroling all night for the last three days, any way when we are all pack we dust off and warp

6 hours later

when we come out of warp i see it the largest space station i had seen at that point we hail it ask it for the ship and the leader hisses and calls us demons, the transmission goes blank and for moment everything is sielent then we see 40 plasma based projectiles coming towards us on the radar, this is how one of the largest space battles in history started. i take control of the ship and dodge all plasma and then i hail commander dan and brings in our entire fleet the unknowns head in and name themselves The Covenant. thierentire fleet that is gathered around the space station apear only a few miles awaythen the fight begins the covies start with thier plasma arrays firing and we open up with cline missiles and artron lasers a few minutes in to the battle a flash of light engulfsa the deck when the light clears i see dvt class cruiser floating pieces above us it took a direct shot from a battleship to make sure we didn't die. there were over 20,000 men and women abord. that ticks me off i charge the battleship and lay mines on it they detonate and the ship is torn apart. after we scored that victory our ship suddnly buckels and cracks a destrorer scored a hit on fire bay six. i'm filled with anger so i get out of my chair and head to fire bay one i concentrate my energy and then i become blue the fire bay launches me in to space. i am now moving at the speed of light and i use myself to take down the ships, one by one i fly through them and blow them up as i go after an hour of this the covie fleet is finished. i return to my ship and move my fleet above the station i recieve one transmission before i destroy the station " the covenant will be back and we will kill you" i open up with everything i have and so does ever battlefield ship left standing. the station colapses and the dreadnought is revealed i latch in on and bring it back to tetram. i go to HIGH COMMAND SECTION 13 and chat with commander dan

dan: we did it

dietz: but at a cost

dan: every war has a cost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

i barly noticed that pic is from starship strooper xD
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 pm

*pokes angel* good story Dietz.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:43 pm

-pokes back- >.>
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Wolfy wrote:
*pokes angel* good story Dietz.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tales Of Orange Block   The Tales Of Orange Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tales Of Orange Block
Page 1 of 1