Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am

*Sheild reforms*

Maru: Nice punch. But the way this shield works is that if there is even a fragment left, it will reform. You would have completely get rid of it with an energy attack or something. The downside though is that it takes up most of my energy to use it, and I can't really do any fatal attacks after. So I don't use it very often.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:34 am

Selen: *looks at present day lulu and both of them grin* HHHAAAA!!!! *sele the shield using full power shadow punch, lucidia hits it with full power holy/light punch, combined obliterates maru's shadow shield into nothing*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 am

Maru: Well shit...
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 am

sali: so if dark shields regenerate. then i guess i can ask sara to make some armor thats immune to magic. and can easily dispell any form of magic. hmmm and i know just the place where she can get the materials.
bai guys going to go talk to sara
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:46 am

*Follows Sali*

Mau: I actually need to talk to Sara, will you take me to her?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 am

sali: sure what do u need to talk with her about?
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:55 am

Maru: Well Zang has magic armor that is immune to energy. I only use energy to attack, not including my sword. I was told by somebody that it's weak to thunder, water, fire, and earth. And that she could fuse these elements into a sword.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

sali: oh no no no no
sara doesnt make weapons anymore. she actully has been trying to figure out how to make an attack like that though
if she uses the sword than she has fire but unable to produce water or thunder
if she uses the spear she has water but not thunder earth or fire.
if she uses the hammers. then she has earth and possible thunder.
only the zeus staff is able to produce all those elements. but only on certain days
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 am

Maru: Well I need her to make that weapon, or I'll be completely defenseless against Zang.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am

Selen: *hanging out with damion*

Lucidia: *argueing with her counter part Seth*

Alicia: no, lemons are better!

Godric: BANANA!!!

Alicia: LEMON!!! *alicia and godric get into a food fight in the kitchen over the sweet and sour fruit*

Drake: so much for peace and quiet. *eating a tub of orangcicle ice cream*

Luna: *nods her agreement, eating orange sherbert*

Jason: *tending to the flowers with sam, both ignoring everyone else*

sam: got a girl yet?

Jason: a few more days and she'll be mine. shes a nice naga.

Sam: *raises an eyebrow* dont bite off more then you can chew...

Milly, Keller, and Cindy: *in the game room and playing mario kart*

Cindy: AWW!! PICKLES! MILLY QUIT USING THE PEELS ON ME!

Milly: not my fualt im jinxed with them. *sets upo another banana split on keller: later sucker!

Keller: *uses blue shell and it hits milly knocking her out of the race since she falls down a hole and needs rescued*

Milly: NO FAiR YOU JACKASS! *knocks keller over and the two get into a fight, Cindy wins the race by a full 2 laps*

Luara: *in the pond with her clone, Luke* aaahhh the waters sooo refreshing!

Luke: you got that one right.

Lily: *playing with a froggie she found*

DemiDevimon: *asleep in a tree*

Rin: *eating some food inside and avoiding flying lemons and banana guts sent flying at her by alicia and godric*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:46 am

zany; walks around the city ddances to Rack daddy on i pod

(lol sup ppls just mad eit home was out partying with family had our reuion yesterday hahahah dont worry im not junk ahahah xD)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am

(ont worry hes not junk... yeah im worried..)
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 am

0( im not rllly but my friend was blitz off her ass she had 5 daquries how ever u spell it then sprite and vodka then another one lol was funny xD)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 am

(now im even more worried)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:45 pm

sara caster wrote:
lisa: i dont know. i never met her in the past. i only remember 2 ppl in the past and thats zany and sally

gotham
?????: please stop fighting you two

Shadow Knight: "!?" *had detected the shadow of someone in the area just as he dodged Minatsuki's blood guillotine attack*

Minatsuki: "huh? another superhero? *grins sadistically* "maybe i'll have better luck cutting you to pieces!!" *uses her blood whips to attack the unknown person*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Selen: *pacing and on edge* I wanna see Nall.. *sneaks out of the house and flies to gotham*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 pm

*blood never reaches the girl*

?????: dont fight anymore. i dont like it when paranormals fight eachother. especialy not shadow demons
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Shadow Knight: "stay out of this! this is no time for negotiations..."

Minatsuki: "rrrrr...." *uses her blood to collapse the rooftop floor* "you guys are so dull! IM off to find something else to do! HA!" *has vanished during the cataclysm*

Shadow Knight: *emerges from the deb-re unscathed* "...cheap. she wont get far." *uses Shadow Sense to scan the area of the city block* "....she's gone into the abandoned subway station." *contacts Dexter* "Dexter, ive found Hummingbird. she's every bid as dangerous as you described."

Dexter (on other line of communication): "have you apprehended her?"

Shadow Knight: "not yet. she managed to get away from me and has gone into the abandoned subway station."

Dexter: "im pretty sure that old station still has tunnels that lead into Old Gotham (Wonder City). there wont be anywhere for her to go once she gets there."

Shadow Knight: "indeed. im continuing pursuit and ill stop her before the end of tonight." *ends transmission and proceeds*

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 pm

?????: *appears behind hummingbird* you tried to hurt him *places the head of her staff on the back of hummingbirds neck*
i said dont fight but you still did
skillirix *the life of hummingbird pours out of her and focuses around the staff*

Last edited by sara caster on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm

*tracks Hummingbird's shadow to her current location in the city ruins and hears a scream of agony*

Shadow Knight: "that must've been her... if she had come across Killer Croc, ill have to work extra late and bring him in as well." *goes to where he heard the screams as well as where Hummingbird's shadow lead him, finding her collapsed lifeless on the ground and the person responsible* "damnit!" *walks to Hummingbirds body to check for any vital signs.* "...why are you here? i thought i told you to stay home." *he says to the girl*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:49 pm

?????: you did
but that was years ago today
*walks over to hummingbird*
and 3 minutes have gone by so i guess i should *puts the head of the staff on hummingbirds neck and the life goes back into her causeing excrusiating pain*

?????: you should head back to oriton soon. someone is causeing trouble for everyone there and might just destroy my future. your sisters future
*holds the staff up* disrado *a portal of light appears and she walks through dissapearing*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Shadow Knight: "..." *uses Shadow Slumber to put Hummingbird in a coma* "ill have to worry about that later. its almost the night's almost over..." *puts blue handcuffs on Hummingbird's wrists to neutralize her powers and picks her up* "and you are going back to where you came." *opens Shadow Gate leading straight to Tokyo and warps there closing gate behind him*

-in front of the Tokyo police department in Tokyo-

Shadow Knight: *leaves Minatsuki at the foot of the stairs of the building still cuffed and unconscious and then vanishes to nearby rooftop* "Dexter, Hummingbird is back where she belongs. i turned her in to Tokyo Police."

Dexter (on other line of communication): "that was fast, but quite expected from you."

Shadow Knight: "it wouldve been faster if no one interfered."

Dexter: "oh? who was it."

Shadow Knight: "someone i knew from Oriton. apparently she came warning me to return back there. i may not be able to do enough during the day since my shadow powers are limited at that time."

Dexter: "well in any case, good job taking Minatsuki down. go home and rest up."

Shadow Knight: "i will. Shadow Knight out." *ends transmission and warps through another Shadow Gate*

Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Selen: *goes home and crawls into her bed, depressed and mood sinks into the house*

Lucidia: *shivvers at how cold the house is* Wheres all the cold coming from?

*everyone looks at drake and luna*

Drake and Luna: Not it! jinx! grr. you'd know if it was us, and STOP SAYING EVERYTHING I SAY AT THE SAME TIME!!! *the two start to bicker*

Luara: *pulls on her winter jacket to keep warm* Wheres Selen?

Jason: In her room i guess, i heard her door slam earlier.

Godric: whats up with her?

Milly: i think its the bad luck blues. *drinking some hot cocoa*

Rin: why would she have bad luck?

Milly: it means selens feeling neglected and ignored. usualy when she feels like that she gets all depressed and bums everyone around her out.

Godric: that explains alot.

Alicia: lets just hope she dosnt go on a rampage.. again.

*everyone remembers the last time selen lost control and shivers*

Drake: not a pretty sight to come home to. for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Maru: So where can I find her?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm

sali: well you can find her at the mansion but you wont be getting her to make yu an elemental weapon. only 8 exist in this world
1 for each element. and she owns all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 24 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next