Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out) Empty
PostSubject: Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out)   Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

just thought i should tell you a little reminder. it's something that you already know and probably dont want to hear again, but nowadays its getting out of hand.... some gamers or just ppl in general (not everyone) have been living in cyberspace for most of their lives sitting in front of their consoles or computers for hours on end. the reason is that they play these games online so much that they live for it. while there are some ppl that have restraint enough to pull themselves away when needed, the ones that make it a routine everyday to be sitting around and play video games, aps, MMOs, etc. ...would treat it like a second life. but what happens when they lose something, anything, anything at all in those games that meant quite a lot to them? i lost a classmate today. his mom told authorities that he'd play World of Warcraft for hours in his room everyday after he came home. when he lost his account (or got hacked, idk), he completely broke down saying he lost everything. the end result is obvious... please, everyone, im not saying this to kid around. ALWAYS bare in mind the life you have and live it! go outside, take a moment, and enjoy what's out there. dont let games or being online playing games rule over you. (copy and paste this)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out)   Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:43 pm

(sorry i need to make it shorter, but if you like to abbreviate it before copy and paste go ahead.)
Back to top Go down

Remember... its just a game (something i feel i should point out)
Page 1 of 1