Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)

Go down 
+2
FoxBoiZ
CassundraX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

basicaly, from my last chapter (half of it vanished i have no fricking clue why) we'er training here using teamwork, so find a partner or go solo. Razz you cant control someone elses chars though, and nall is vlade, no taking vlade sara, these are the only rules... so far, ENJOY!!
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Selen: *standing alone at a certain part of the training field* ...lets see if i got this right.. *focuses a dark energy ball between her hands then claps her hands together creating a small black hole, remains in place by making her shadow hold her down, claps her hands again closing the black hole*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:56 am

zany:on the other side of the pratice field body starts to glow stands up on 2 legs fur disapearrs whole body turn human but tails and ears still there clenchies fist been while since i went human lets see notices few shadow drones left that nall farther ryan made.
water element tail starts to glow water condenses in my palms of my hands spins my palms in a circler motion leans back shoot forward sharkpedo giant size megolodon size shark made of water head straight to the remainng shadow drones engulfs them sends a spiral blast of boiling water at the shark causing it to boil then explode like a huge bomb. taking out the rest of the droids. hmmm that one was ok,

notices everyone staring at me like they dont reconize me

Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm

* a bright flash of light appears and everyone is blind as a mysterious figure steps forth
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Selen: *grabs nall* come on, i got something to show you.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Nall: ?? *follows*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Selen: *finds a nice clear spot with no one else around for about a mile* i wanna show you a new trick im working on.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Nall: oh? what trick?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Selen: remember that rainbow decoy i made a while back??
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Nall: yeah. the similar ability of my Shadow Decoy. o-O
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Selen: *grins and cuts a tree making a smooth stump* sit.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Nall: ok e-0 *sits*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Selen: *grabs a stick and draws a petrogram in the sand, throws the stick to the side and stands in the middle chanting an incantation, a huge light flashes and when its gone theres several versions of selen standing on the outer egdes of the petrogram,* (basicaly the first time selen splits herself into "halves")
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Nall: impressive. o-O
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Selen: *sits next to nall* basicaly i used the rainbow decoy to make my personalities come alive. *sighs* now if only i could control them.. *watches fusion selen, guardian selen and vampire selen get into a fight* fighting with myself, thats a new one..
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 pm

*im joinin in* *this is not in the story*
*back in the outskirts of oriton*

sara: well i knew i was a target but i didnt expect this many to show up.
i wonder how many of them have money?

*goes pickpocketing from all the dead P.E.T. agents*
out of 60 i only got 75 gold 900k coins and 17 jewels. and 18 of them have credit cards.hmmmm well i do need a new dress cus this fight did tear it up a bit
*draws the thunder symbol in the ground and is teleported*

*teleported to where selen and nall are*
sara: hmm they wanted to be alone so why did i get sent here
*redraws the symbol and is teleported to the oriton mall infront of lillians shop*

sara: better but not where i wanted. *looks at lillians shop* vampire doom. second seal. destiny
*smiles* looks like shes going to be very succesful in the near future*

*goes in and purchases all the magic books*
heey lillian how much for this dress!
*a stuning gown with emerald necklace and bracelets and has an earthly glow*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

zany: time for some wheel pratice floats up tails make a circle, spins lands on new symbol summoning cast time reduce by 100%

alows ppl that can summon creatures, familiar and more , in a blink of a eye,

does it again lands on the symbol for speed and sight, increases your speed and sight 200 . for atleast 1 hour.

now for a test run does the wheel again and it lands on the speed and sight boost. everyone body feel light as a feather, and there sigght becomes sharp as a eagles.

spins again summoning boost, ppl that are summon creatures while they saying the incantation the creatures pop out quicker.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Selen: *falls asleep with her head on nalls lap, exuasted from using the split ritual* zzZZZ
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

*broadcasts on all telepathic fronts

Dietz: I am Dietz and i come back to you now at the turn of the tide
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:30 am

*time skip to a battle inside P.E.T. headquaters, inside the prison block where nall and everyone else got thrown after selen sabotaged the main reactor core beyond even vlades repair- spin off of Grand Star*

Selen: *picks up nall who got thrown back by one of vlade's elite gaurds*

Guard: monsters! all of them!

Selen: *hands nall to alice then looks down* you want monsters? we'll show you what a TRUE monster is. *takes mirror of True reflection from Sara and gazes into it at her true form, mirrors ability works and enables selen to change inside the base by force*

Lucidia: *takes the mirror and gazes into it then hands it to Drake, Alicia, Milly, Sam, and Luara who each start to change in turn*

Selen: *stands there, 10 feet tall and looking like some big frankenstien wolf. Selen now has 3 heads (cerberus) each one with a horn on their forehead, and 2 horns beside their ears like a dragon, head on left has red eyes, head in center has green eyes, head on right has blue eyes, from left paw and elbow are now red, font right paw and elbow are now green, back left paw is dark blue, back right paw is now yellow. selen now has several different tails, each one refering to an element or half of herself: neon green, pure black, pink, light blue, purple, Blue, Red, Black, one silver white, one black, a golden yellow, red, and green. selen has 4 sets of wings, her normal golden pheonix wings, a set of black demonic wings, deep red mateirial wings, and a pair of bone wings, one of the eyes on selens central head turns yellow as selen roars*

Lucidia: *stands by selens side and is 8 feet tall, has only 3 tails and has blue and white as dominant colors with a cresant moon under her left eye. lucidia's tails are red, blue, and yellow. has two sets of wings, silver pheonix wings and red bone wings. lucidias nails are longer and so are her fangs that drip bright green acid onto the floor melting it and not harming herself*

Alicia: *shakes out her yellow and purple fur, has a star around her right eye. both front paws are green, back paws are red, has 4 tails, yellow wolf, purple cat, orange dragon and a looong green feather tail that wags like a dogs tail*

Drake: *takes on his own true form and stands 15 feet tall, half dragon half wolf. dragon parts are light blue wolf parts are black. front legs are wolf paws, back legs are dragon claws, has 2 tails, black wolf and light blue dragon. wings are huge and look like crystals, has horns ontop of wolf head that are light blue also*

(obviously, i took more time over MY MAIN character, Lucidia is the second main, since drake and alicia are still kinda new they dont have that much to do, fo now)

Milly: *turns into ultimate form and stands on selens right side with lucidia on the left. Milly now has one long yellow tail with spikes on the end, wings are demonic looking and orange in color. covering fur is now red and her eyes are blue. has rocket launcher attached to arms ready to go (stole this from nalls FF char for fun) hooves have daimond claws on them that glitter a bit in the light, shakes her head so a horn on her head is seen*

Sam: *stands on back legs like a T-rex, flaps purple feathered wings and star spikes fly off that land in the ground and fade after a minute leaving deep gauge marks, sharpens her claws on a colum thats nearby so they appear sharper, is green and covered in black tiger like stripes. stares at the P.E.T. opratives then roars at them showing several rows of sharpneedle teeth*

Laura: *stretches out white lugia wings on back, has dragonite horns on head. stretches out blue claws. tail has dragonair spheres and lugia spikes on the sides of both spheres, making her tail a must avoid key point as well as her attacks. eyes are narrowed like lugias. has dragon scales all over body that are blue and stands 11 feet tall*
(working on laura sam and milly, so far ive only been improving their 'teenage forms, or stage 2 for laura, and champion/mega for milly and sam)
Guards: *stand back a bit detered but holds their weapons tighter waiting for right time to attack since all the changes happened within a time frame of one minute for all*
Back to top Go down
RikuHeartfire

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm

*Appears in a black tendril like abyss, stepping forward with an everlasting smirk on his face.*

"Do you mind if I join in? I'm terribly bored and in need of some entertainment." The male flicked his white hair that reached his shoulders as red rose petals fluttered about his right hand. Soon creating a darkness around it as he manifested a weapon into his hand; a two bladed scythe to be exact. He was dressed in a coat as red as blood with beautiful golden engravings along the rims of the coat. Black pants as dark as night while a belt hung across his hip, black steel toed boots matched this. He chuckled and spun his scythe above him before swinging it behind his back. "Or are you all afraid? I hope you can satisfy my "bloodlust."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rikuheartfire/
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:19 pm

ittakes us a little bit to get back into an rp
don't worry we will probly get back to this one
and yes you can join
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 pm

mm huh yeah sorry havent been on for awhile just been a little down is all lol kinda funny random ninetail fox little bit sad but as sara said we shall br back.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:15 pm

I was waiting for ANYONE to post in this so i could continue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)   Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross over: Legacy of the Grand Star: Hope of the Future. (RP version!!!!)
Page 1 of 1