Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

(kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? Empty
PostSubject: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 pm

no ones names will be changed, but yeah, i kinda wanna know, what kind of personalities do you guys want, and what would your looks be in this story, and what would your powers/true form be? not many authors would normaly ask this right? well this is my unique way of doing this story, just like my one from Fusion Fall, people would ask me to add them and they added their own basic info, like hair styles and what not, i just addedonto that, if you look back at my original fan fic, i couldnt have done it without support, with everyone backing me up and telling me the show must go on, giving me the ideas for the chapters most of the time. i miss those days and this is my way of bringing it back.

on a side note: you can add yu-gi-oh decks, pokemon you love, and/or even digimon that you loved from when you guys were kids, heck you could even have dragons for pets if you want, i wouldnt mind adding them for the fun. i kinda like a good writing challenge. =)

copy this, paste it to your reply so its easier-

Name:

nickname (not nessecary but fun)

grade (middleschool to collegde/graduated):

hair/eye color (meaning hair style and color and eye color so no one gets confused ^_^):

clothes:

personality:

hobbies:

pet(s):

and (optional) Digimon/pokemon/card deck.

thank you! XDDDD

Last edited by SelenWolf on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
MariaCalmer
Guardian
MariaCalmer

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Name: Maria Calmer

grade : 6 grade

hair/eye color: green eyes and red brown bell styld hair with bangs coverin left eye

clothes: white and pink shirt and pinkskirt

personality: me very kind very cheerful and playful ^_^

hobbies: playin with my dollys colorin playin with my friends

pet(s): me hav a kitty it is brown and white stripes
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Name: sara caster

nickname: sarrr

grade (middleschool to collegde/graduated): grad

hair/eye color (meaning hair style and color and eye color so no one gets confused ^_^): sometimes in moon rings rest of the time worn down. cateye yellow colord eyes

clothes: clothes you cant find anywhere else

personality: (hidden) shy (always seen) joyfull and serious

hobbies: magic

pet(s): kazeriu (kuzi)

Name: saliana caster

nickname sali

grade (middleschool to collegde/graduated): grad

hair/eye color (meaning hair style and color and eye color so no one gets confused ^_^): short black hair with a few red streaks in it. a crystal blue eye color

clothes: tomboyish clothes

personality: tomboyish i guess ( i dont really know her personality even in RL

hobbies: weapons and cooking

pet(s): same as above

Name: senyana caster

nickname sena

grade (middleschool to collegde/graduated): middle

hair/eye color (meaning hair style and color and eye color so no one gets confused ^_^): short brown hair pink eye color

clothes: not going to tell its up to selen to choose

personality: sweet and innocent until you betray her then you will wind up in a hospital bed with amnesia under somebody elses name

hobbies: magic and boys

pet(s): same as above
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 pm

what is your pet? a dragon, dog?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 pm

kazeriu
(kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? Shpp_kazeriu_purple
i hope this doesnt look like a dog otherwise it would be a really weird dog
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm

ok, trying to be sure, i kinda need the pet name, what it is and if you want, extra features like color, and where you found it/got it. XD i want a really good detailed story
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Name: Nall Demitrix Calmer
Alias: Shadow Knight
Profession: College Student, Part-time employee of Dex Labs, Super Hero (Shadow Knight)
Hair: Cinnamon Brown mid-cut, bangs cover right eye
Eyes: Green
Hobbies: fighting crime, exploring, sword training,
Clothes: although wears any casual clothes, he's been known to wear a dark violet T-shirt w/ black vest and black pants or red T-shirt w/ brown vest; as Shadow Knight, he wears a state-of-the-art Cyber Shield Armor (Violet in color) w/ a hi-tech black superhero cowl and demonic black wings
Personality: calm and collected most of the time, strong-willed, observant
Species: Shadow Demon
Element: Darkness
Powers/Abilities: Manipulate Shadows, move through solid objects/terrain via Shadow Transparency, teleports and travels through inter-dimensional Shadow Gates as well as move from shadow to shadow instantaneously, Shadow Senses enable him to detect the presence of people and danger, flight

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:47 pm

as i was saying befor my computer froze
i gave kazeriu as a gift for sena after wondering thru the celestial ancients treasure room (THIEF)
when i came upon a crystal egg
little to my knowledge there was a young dragon living in there
i took the egg home with me and gave it to sena as her birthday present. she took extra speecial care of the egg and all i thought was its just a crystal ornament. until it hatched.
so i borrowed the dragon while sena was at school and found out that the dragon was the rare kazeriu. said to bring good fortune to those it trusts and bad fortune to those it dispises. their rarity is true only because they were hunted for the gem like scales. "hmm i should put a protective barrier over her just in case someone trys to hurt her"
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 am

Name: Selen Alexandra Windagor officialy.

nickname (not nessecary but fun): Wolfy

Alias: Shadow Wings AKA Sally Willows

grade (middleschool to collegde/graduated): high school, would be a graduate sooner but was involved in the fight with lord fuse and had almost no time to study.

hair/eye color (meaning hair style and color and eye color so no one gets confused ^_^): hair: normal black, covers her left eye half the time in the bangs, and the rest goes down past her knees, it changes color with her mood, or half in charge of her body. eyes: normaly green, will also change colors.

clothes: is almost always seen wearing a red halter top with a black strip across the chest, a sleevless trench coat, a mini skirt or pants, and boots, the colors and styles vary with her mood swings. almost always wears a choker with her signature symbol on it.

personality: normaly very perky, friendly, sweet, and caring. will go to the ends of the earth for her friends. get on her bad side you better hide and pray for mercy, you'll need it.

hobbies: likes to sing, draw, write, and hang out with her friends.

species: Valkryie

element: best at darkness related spells and attacks.

pet(s): a black german shepard dog named Sarge, a tuxedo cat named Henry, a pet holy dragon, and a pet dark pheonix. the dog and cat are almost as old as selen, and have been enchanted to live longer then most pets. the dragon followed her home from a forest one day, and the pheonix is a message from her dead parents (que: read FF0 for more info), the message is even darkness can be reborn.

and (optional) Digimon/pokemon/card deck.
Digimon:
Demidevimon: mask is red instead of grey. responds to Demi, or Devil as his name. (evolution, devimon>Myotismon>venom myotismon)
Dark Agumon: has a red ribbon like piece of cloth on his tail, he claims its from a previous owner so selen lets him keep the ribbon. responds to Demon as his name. (black agumon> black greymon> metalgreymon-virus-/skullgreymon> black war greymon)
black gabumon: no special marking or anything on this one. (dark gabumon> black garurumon> black weregarurumon> black metal garurumon + black wargreymon = black omnimon) answers to DP, or Dark Prince as his nickname.
Black gatomon: wears light pink gloves given to her by Maria Calmer, the gloves give Dark Gatomon a holy/light advantage with her dark techniques. responds t the name Tiger as a lifelong nickname due to her cat stripes. (black gatomon> ladydevimon> lilithmon)
gizamon: the blade on his back is a steel blue instead of black, responds to the name gizmo (gizamon> cyclonemon> megadramon> gigadramon) [i find it unfair he never got a mega evolution. gigadramon is what you get after so many DP in the game but im gonna spitball on this and give gizmo a little extra boost. Gizmo: yay!]

dueal monster deck: beast based.

pokemon: umbreon, murkrow, houndour, huanter, has 2 pokemon eggs yet to hatch.

(i did this from sheer boredum and i kinda liked the idea of having all my stuff written down too.)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 am

for senas grade shes mentaly ready for college but her age is middle school. she is in you school tho only as a freshman tho
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Name: Zany MeCha

nickname Dj, or on here known as foxboi

grade college

hair/eye color Black short hair, brown eyes

clothes: Long shirt with a short sleave shirt has lasvegas on it, blue jeans and black nikes

personality:as if u have to ask as long as u guys have known me lol. but a kind person

hobbies: video games, making ppl smile,, helping, doing good things for others

pet(s): Dog name Kobe and a cat name Luckiiee
l
ol God so hard to choose all of them were my fave digimon and pokemon

species: a ninetails fox a special one can become human or nintails,

elemtal user: my tails contain different elemets fire, water, lightning, light, earth, dark, ice, thunder, energy

height: Like 6foot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????   (kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(kinda spam) TOpic: Pack: Renegade: ?????
Page 1 of 1