Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whats your horoscope say about you?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 pm

it doesnt necessarily mean that you're enemies. just sometimes butt heads but this is rather small trivial stuff that won't/shouldnt get in the way of friendship. think of it to be as similar as sibling rivalry.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

nall's got a point and we've always gotten along in the past. none of this changes who we are here and now. we are who we are. no one and nothing can change us but ourselves.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Zany:

Chinese Zodiak: Goat

Goat Characteristics:
Element: Earth

Direction: South-South-West

Color: Light Green

Polarity: Yin

Gemstone: Emerald

Lucky Number: 12
Sign Order: Eighth

Season: Summer

Month: July

Allies: Rabbit, Pig

Foes: Ox

Western Counterpart: Cancer
The receptive, gentle, and compassionate Goat (sometimes called Sheep) is the eighth sign of the Chinese Zodiac. These quiet and sometimes shy people have enormous compassion, an artistic eye, and emotions close to the surface. They often feel especially close to their families.

Money somehow comes to the Goat. Often other people give it to them. As artists, they can have patrons. A Goat is a great guest and someone powerful people enjoy having around. Goats enjoy nice things and are not opposed to treating themselves.

This is not a person who likes confrontation. A Goat would rather have someone else take the lead and make a decision. Of course, you might hear about it if your decisions do not work out to Goat's comfort.

It is a good thing that Goat is naturally lucky because of their peaceful nature and kind heart. Romantic Goats need a partner who is willing to listen and has patience with mood swings, indirect answers, and occasional self-pity. Goat needs loyal friends who are steady and reliable. Goat people are well worth all the time and attention. With love, approval, and admiration, a Goat can blossom in any direction their creative talent takes them.
Positives:
Creative, artistic, cultured, kind, gentle, intelligent, sensitive.
Negatives:
Indecisive, self-indulgent, dependent, insecure, ungrateful, wise.
_________
Mayan: Wind

Wind Characteristics:
Alternative Name: None

Direction: North

Gemstone: Sodalite

Color: White
Mayan Name: Ik

Significance: Justice

Friend: House

Foe: Grass
Wind Personality:
The second Day Sign, Wind, has a powerful life force. Mayan astrology considers you a smart, thoughtful, and communicative person, with great self-awareness and of your surroundings. You are also flexible, open, and idealistic. Yet you can also be indecisive and overthink things. You probably have a lot of interests, and possibly more than one occupation. You can master multiple fields of study. Try not to react to your surroundings or get wrapped up in your insecurities - you are more in control and accomplished than you often give yourself credit for.
Wind Keywords:
Strengths: Smart, Lively, Flexible

Weaknesses: Multifaceted, Elusive

Star sighn: Gemini
Gemini Personality:
Versatility is a great keyword for this dual sign. Expressive and quick-witted, the Gemini presents two distinctive sides to his or her personality, and you can never be sure with which one you're going to come face-to-face. On one hand, the Gemini can be outgoing, flirtatious, communicative, and ready for fun, fun, fun. Yet when the other twin is present, you can find this air sign contemplative, serious, restless, and even indecisive. Both twins are able to adapt to life's circumstances well, making them wonderful people to know. Things are never boring when a Gemini is on the scene.

Gemini Key Words:
Strengths:
Curiosity, ability to share ideas, adaptable, affectionate, kind.

Weaknesses:
Scattering energy in too many places at once, fickle in love, nervous, short attention span.

Charismatic marks:
Expressive eyes, quick, bright, often small-boned, refined features.

Music, magazines, books, music, blogs, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around town.

Dislikes:
Repetition and routine, being alone, being confined.

Best environment:
Any busy neighborhood, places where people gather to gossip, bookstores, museums.

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

hmm. whats aeos
cus he and i did not get along
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Who's?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 am

that whinny little brat that tryd to break u and nall up so he can be with u
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am

lol i remember him i think me dizzy and/or crazy or someone always start cussing him out XD
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:02 pm

again, Who? *ttaly and utterly ignoring THAT name*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Then do the name buttfucker
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

i never asked for his birthday, and never will.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 pm

i bet everything about him
was on my foe lists
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 pm

he was on everyones foelist..... *slams fist into awall*
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:14 pm

o.o we were making a foes list?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

horo foe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your horoscope say about you?   whats your horoscope say about you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your horoscope say about you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: rec room.-
Jump to: