Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

Questions!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm

XD i got red guard 1 handed and conjuration but im doing the last mission in the main story line and i can't finish it a door got bugged T_T im trap and i can't warp out.

i had a sega but not that kind good old times.
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm

wow now thats old and i found me a new MMO to play comes out this late oct Razz
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 pm

lol what game?
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 pm

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

lol this game makes not wana play pwi again xD its so sickness. and my friend told not gona be out here to us in english tell like late this october hmm loooks like something happen some ppl complaing look in the commen section,
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:59 pm

XD i wanna play a game that i can go up to a player and stab em without being in a pvp area >;P
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

Can anyone help give me idea on a fiction story? I wanna make a murderous cannibal story lol! . (Idk what murderous means)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Derpinition of murderous- murderous means you like to haz lots of killz Smile

my story idea is you are in the australian outback. and you have aussie cannibals chasing you in jeeps and stuff so your evading cannibals while surviving in the outback.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 am

Thank u but is it possible to make the main character the cannibal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm

well two ideas here

1. you and i can make an rp and you be the aussie cannibal and ill be the guy evading you or 2. you are the leader of a cult of cannibals? idk how much fantasy you want in this story give me an idea of how realistic or fantastic you want this to be and i can give you something
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:26 pm

A role play sounds but I'm not really creative like everyone else. My creative thought are, non-supernatural character : a evil human that a rapist, cannibal, and murderer. For supernatural is a skeleton or ghost samurai or a weremonkey (I love samurais and monkeys also cat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Well for non supernatural maybe you should have him lead like a culture of cannibals and have them hunt down their prey if the unlucky humans stray to far away from civilization

For supernatural characters maybe their powers come from cannibalism? Like they need to continuously eat the flesh of there kind to maintain their powers
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Any one with a xbox 360 feel free to adds me. Si1verScarecrow
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 am

blah blah blah blha >Razz my gamer tag is insidetickle :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions!?   Questions!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: rec room.-
Jump to: