Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Dangit... where do you work?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Alicia: oriton Library. sometimes the local flourist lets me help him out. *bulkys dad*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Could I help? Ill assisst you for free. I has nothing to do tomorrow and I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Alicia: *sighs* Silas, your a nice kid but you've got too many issues, mainly family ones. and I kinda already have a mega crush on someone. So please go away already!!!!! *about to enter her time of the month and get cranky*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm

-hurt- oh... ok.. see you guys... -walks away tail and ears drooping-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Selen: byee!! *looks at Alicia* so whos the crush?

Lucidia: *pokes her head out of the kictehn, also done from a shower and halfway through brushing her hair* whos got a crush?

Selen: Alicia.

Lucidia: ooohhh! who is it big sis? *pesters Alicia with selen until they both get thunderballed by Alicia*

Alicia: Its none of your god damned business! *goes to her room and slams the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:19 pm

-goes into house and lays on bed-!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

(Gonna go to bed guys night. Don't continue without me)
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

*next day*

Alicia: *done with school and heads to the library*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

- smithing changing armour for battle.-
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Jacob: ok lets see... *checks on his piece of paper the list of people while walking through his neighborhood* that should be everyone then.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Alicia: o-o? drake? what are you doing here??

Drake: I um, did some damage lastnight with fridget and Victoria so im making up for it. *hammering together a brand new desk for the librarian*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

-smithing away- stop! Hammertime!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Jacob: *calls Selen on his cellphone* "hey Selen? hey sup! its Jacob. listen, the gang and i are going to the hold a little party at the Oriton Central Park. its going to be kinda a reunion for old friends. i already told Nall in advance. so we wondered if you're interested in coming? if so, would you mind bringing some of your friends as well? just to relive nostalgic times.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Selen: Does that include family? cuz mom and dad wanna meet nall. and i'll see if I can round everyone else up, I don't know where the fudge they are today. *doing yardwork at the moment* wait what time is it? now or in a few hours?
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Jacob: sure. families welcome. and just call the friends you can't find or leave em a message bout the party. its gonna start at 3pm. see ya there. later! *hangs up and gets ready to call more people* hello? Sara? hey sup! its Jacob...
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 pm

*finishes 7 potions and starts making 7 more*

ok strength of the tiger
loyalty of the wolf
those two go at the northeast end of oriton.

the cunning fox
silence of the snake.
these two on the southwest end of oriton.
ok this book says to place the four animal potions with the 4 crystals of light

4 crystals of light? theres only 3

whatevs. the 4 potions of elements go in the middle of oriton.
hmmm that's the central park.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 pm

*answers phone* yes hello?

almost drops a dark orb*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Selen: YAHOOO!!! *scares a few birds away before running inside to get simon selena and lucidia who are kind of freaked out by selen's enthusiasm, after filling them in selen takes a quick shower and gets changed into her normal outfit*

Lucidia: *rubs her ears* owww...

Simon: shes got her moms voice...

Selena: what was that?

Simon: O_O nothing dearest!

Selena: Mhm.. >_>

Simon: o-o'

Lucidia: *runs out of the room*

Simon: OW!

Selena: *donozo slapped simon on the back of the head*

Selen: *comes out and runs to find Alicia drake sam milly and laura and gets them home to get them all ready*

Drake: @_@ I though her driving was bad...

Selen: I heard that!

Laura: her drivings improved!

Milly: she stopped crashing into the back fence atleast.

Selen: I HEARD THAT!

Damion: *yawns and comes out of his room, sees them all being shoved upstairs by a hyper active selen and sweatdrops before slowly closing his door*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Jacob: sorry if you're busy atm. listen, the gang and i are rounding up old friends and acquaintances for a party at the Oriton Central Park and was wondering if you're interested in coming. Selen and Nall said they're coming and gonna find more ppl they know to show up there. its a little reunion for us after many years of knowing each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

-naps on front hammock-
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:01 pm

sara: well im heading to the central park right now. I need to place a few things in the fountain there.
hopefully none of these break on the way there. took me a wee to make all 4 of them.
if you see me there sitting at a bench don't yell to me ill probably be working

*closes the door behind her and reopens it*
I forgot the orb

*closes the door again*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Jacob: oh. well thats cool. its no prob. as long as you're there. the party's gonna start at 3pm. and you're welcome to bring anyone else in mind. ill see ya there. later! *hangs up and starts checking the list* ok. for now, i better get started prepping. *shapeshifts into a velociraptor and runs to the market*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Selen: *dressed in her normal Halter top, Black and red jeans, knee high boots and her long jacket, all red and black in color*

Lucidia: *dressed in her long sleeved shirt, mini jacket, mini skirt, and high heels, all blue and white in color*

Alicia: *dressed in a half-sleeve t shirt, shorts, and her normal sneakers, random colors but subtle*

Drake: *wearing a light blue t shirt, black jeans with purple desighns on them, blue and white sneakers and his blue and white trenchcoat*

Milly: *dressed in a red long sleeved shirt, long black skirt and her high heeled boots*

Sam: *wearing pre-ripped jeans, and a tight t-shirt with a green butterfly on it as well as her own purple and green sneakers*

Luara: *in her normaly loose and flowy sky blue dress with some flat heeled blue shoes*

Simon: *wearing all black, long sleeved shirt, jeans, boots and his own black leather trench coat*

Selena: *dressed in her long white dress with silver high heeled boots*

Selen: mom? why boots?

Selena: I found out a LONG time ago, always come prepared...

Simon: she got chased by some dogs once and broke her stilletos.. since then she wears boots.

Selen: ooohh okay then!

Anne: *comes downstairs in her younger form and gets tons of whistles*

Lucidia: I didn't know Gran's hair was blue. O-O

Anne: *smiles and bows, wearing a long blue ress with a lot of ribbons on it* shall we go? *anne has no shoes but no one can see it yet*

Lucidia: wheres seph and the others?

Keller: *comes down in a red t shirt, red jeans, shoes, and a dragon dress jacket* they'll be down soon, its almost time to get going.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

-over in the West District, the huge market district in Oriton-

Kathy: ok. we need that, and those, and these, and these, and that. *she says while picking out supplies for the party*

Sue: and these , and these, and...oh! we need a LOT of this Xd *grocery shopping for the food but picking out mostly meat products*

Kathy: Sue, remember to include some other stuff and only buy whats on the list ok!

Sue: i know i know.....<.< >.> <.< *continues to pick out meat products* Xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next