Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Nall: ok... earlier this week, Maria began to take interest in magic, saying that she'd want to learn how to be able to fight as well as healing. she told me that at school yesterday a girl who she met a few weeks ago, was a magician. but she wasn't just any kind you'd regularly see around here. this girl fended off a group of bullies by use of some kinda stellar magic and close combat. sis said that the girl called herself a Battle Magician. even since then, sis couldn't stop talking about it and it looks like she's ready to make her choice as to what she want to become.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:37 pm

*head in the book reading*

sara: well that would make since. she is the child of life so her healing magic is the strongest. and if she manages to make her magic as strong as her healing. she would probably be better then i would.
do u want me to teach her magic?

if i do teach her i would have to teach her the potion side of it first then teach her the basics of useing magic
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Nall: *struggles over the thought of it* ...as much as i don't want to see her hurt or in harm's way, she'd need to learn how to hold her own. and if this is what she wants, then you'd be right for the job to get her started.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

sara: alright then. when do i .... wait a minute.
*reads the final sentenca of the book of serenity*

omg. theres a creature the has a serenity crystal for a heart.
immune to magic. and has incredible defense to physical attacks.
these creatures are realitively very strong and their high defense cause many warriors to simply ignore this creature.

the location is ...

sara: nall. i now know why the oriton mines are abandoned
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Nall: ?? the old mines? i heard that that place was restricted for ages. something spooked the miners and later as you said warriors went in but never came out and just gave up. you're saying something alive is down there?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 pm

sara: its not alive. it has no physical body. a serenity crystal is by far one of the strongest materials in the world.
if someone has been killed befor. if you use the serenity crystal on that person or paranormal. it will replace the heart. and make the being immortal
however the physical body will decay overtime. leaving a shell. the heart is the weakpoint.
after the creature is destroied the mines can be reopen and we can restart oritons profit once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Who owns the mine though? Last time I checked you need somebody willing to mine it if your gonna make a profit off of it - wandered over-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Damion: *grabs Silas by one ear while CC grabs him by the other and they both drag him away*

Keller and Luke: *bored and playing cards*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Nall: soooo anyway to destroy it? and if so, do we need it outta the way? Oriton's been going pretty well w/o it for a long time. well... besides that depressing era it had almost a century ago which the closing of the mines was mostly to blame. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 pm

- menacing- you either let go of me now or I show you the true definition of pain - is royally annoyed so isn't taking whit today-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Damion: don't go butting into other peoples business, especially sara.

CC: She isn't the witch or oriton for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:01 pm

-kicks both of them off and walks back to sara- its a legitimate question who will inherit the rights to this mine if you do this? We need to know who we're giving the biggest money maker in oriton to should you do this?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Damion: *looks at cc* its his fault if he grows zanys tails.

CC: that would be funny. *sits down to continue eating*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 pm

sara: oritons worth today will only be 1/8th of what it will be after those mines are reopened
the mine in the west is an obsidian mine. one of the hardest materials. you need diamond to get it and all of the diamond tools are in the mine as well.
the mine is the east has pure soulgems. the soulgems we find around oriton and from creatures bodies are incomplete soulgems, where as the east mine, it has full soulgems, pure gems

the mine in the south. that one has the most profit out of anything. it has gale gems inside of it. and all the mines meet up in the middle. where serenity gems can be found. and guarding the serenity gems is that creature.

the total worth of 1 of each would probably be close to 1million dollars.

as for profit owner. I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 pm

*to silas*
sara: you see that huge castle in the north of oriton?

that castle belongs to the royals of oriton. the owners of oriton
they are the ones who will get the profit of the mines. and they are the ones who also distribute it to well paying companies.

Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Nall: so to reopen each of them, whatever's lurking inside has to be irradiated?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:53 pm

sara: pretty much yes. however. it needs to be eradicated sooner then later. in 9 days the barrier dies.
and whatever that creature is. holds the final ingredient to make a barrier that will last 1000 years.

and. nall. can you apologize to zany for me
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Nall: i see. and wherever he is ill tell em. thnx for volunteering to help Maria. *heads back to Selen and Maria at the table*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Selen: *playing rock scissors paper with maria*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:07 am

*telepathically to nall*

sara: tell him ive been on edge lately. and not sleeping for 5 days does stuff to you
but onething I don't want you to tell him is.

im afraid of what he can become
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Selen: *goes and asks the siren twins for the Bad Apple song*

https://youtu.be/nxidiyGWmXI
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Nall: *responds telepathically* ?? what he's become? you mean about his...

*Lara and Nancy begin to sing Bad Apple song as requested by Selen*

Sue: Shocked *gets up and dance* WOOOOOO yeah! thats my song!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Selen: *laughing and dancing as well as everyone (mine) but alice selena and simon who are all talking*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 pm

sara: ~during the mission to rescue my daughter~ (this is maybe a year after that happend)
~when i was in the reactor room with zany. we were faceing gilgamesh. hes strong. probably the strongest out of my family.
he killed illya and heracles in 1 attack. and grandfather had the ability to regenerate 100% for 12 times. and he died 12 times in 1 second.
however. i wanted to make sure zany lived. i told him after i push back all the swords i wanted him to run away from here.
he didnt.
instead he ran towards gilgamesh. and ate the time bomb.
what he became after that. thats what scared me~

Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:10 am

Nall: *continuing telepathic communication* i see. i think i know just the person who could shed light on that matter. ill have to visit him and discuss this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next