Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time, no see, and the truth.

Go down 
+5
Bloo
Sergio
TheEmoKid
NallCalmer
Flora The Rose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Flora The Rose
Admin
Flora The Rose

Long time, no see, and the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:10 pm

<------ OH MY GOSH I STILL HAVE THIS PICTURE AS MY AVATAR

Hey guys, "Flora" here.it's been awhile. Long time no see, and the truth. (Ok I seriously stopped that whole blue font thing.(its annoying
and no one could read that so LOL.)
Im glad to see that Valkyrie forums is still up and running
healthy for years and is still alive to this very day.  I have heard all the news
and events that was happening while away,  and went away from valkyrie for years to still focus on school  and art, (which is the best thing ever like.yeah.)
The thing that shocked me (and everyone else who has played it) the most was the closing of Fusion Fall. When I was growing up,
fusion fall had been my favorite game of all time, and I cant believe they would shut it down. (like someone cartoon network, for real.)
it was the only exception from me considering CN to be ruined. first they get rid of all the good shows and then FF? like...wtf.)

I've also been peering over the site here and there, and damn I cant believe you guys still write fanfics and rps like wow.
you guys got skills.I can't even write that much.

Sergio,sara caster- I never knew you guys that well, but that you guys were pretty random and loved to rp and play mmos.

Fiona- I always thought you were really nice and sweet, dont change that.

Selen and Nall-, ah man, good times.you guys are cool.

Congratulations on you're first meet and greet, I was shocked to see you're relationship lasted for a long time,
and especially shocked that you guys would meet in person. That's amazing, and I hope you guys never let your love for each other go.

Maria- Your adorable. UvU

Besides that, there has been alot of things in my life that have been fundamental, including valkyrie.

But..whats the real truth about me? Weeeellp. First, i'm not 18 or 19 or shit like that. I know ALOT of you..well more like everyone, thinks i'm grown but no. i'm still in highschool, preparing for college. Please don't ask "so wait... how old are you?" or anything. I'm not immature or anything like that though, so yeah.

-Flora is one of my characters, despite my FF aand xat handle.
so remember all those dark, dreary , emo, things that i said and stuff? yeah uh... nah. It doesn't mean that shes a lie, it just means that if you guys were thinking that was my real attitude ? no. xD

Please be respectful and considerate to what i've said. I would appreciate it <3

So uh.. yeah. I didn't want to put any details into it but yeah uh.. you guys still can refer to me as flora, i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:40 am

its true that fusion fall has ended
but that doesn't mean our toons are gone for good

we simply grew up and ascended
Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Eagleheart_zps47c50fe4" />

Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Darklord_zps6fa0f584" />
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am

Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Fusenomore_zpsae89c9a9" />

we have also found siblings that were lost when fusionfall erupted

like my brother Grim
Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Grimsaurus_zps93e6cc7b" />

and remember the dark glade.
well. this is it now

Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Thetreeoftheglade_zpsd51c18c5" />

my little sister went on a journey to find herself. I visit her every now and then
Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Angelvalmont_zpsb5ccf9d1" />

the one I fell in love with and who loved me back. she may not look it. but shes still a tank
Long time, no see, and the truth. <a href=Long time, no see, and the truth. Salianathetank_zps4505dd33" />Long time, no see, and the truth. Saliana_zps5b9b788c
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 am

so great to see and hear from you again, Flora! we have been wondering how you were doing since we haven't seen you in a long while. Wolfy and i have indeed met in person at last from our 1st time last year. this time we're living together as i returned to stay w/ her for good.<3 it's good that you're doing alright in your life. i do hope that you continue to do well. eh, i wasn't going to ask about your real age anyway... but i knew you were still in school (ill hunch about your true age later. lol) yeah, it was very saddening when Fusionfall shut down. that game played a major role in uniting all of us as friends and its truly amazing how we still stuck together and haven't forgotten each other for so many years. and while most of us have matured and moved forward in our individual personal lives, we're still here. Valkryie is still running and we're still doing the same things as we always have and more. our home as well as yours, and you're always welcome here.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 pm

YAY YOUR BACK!!! ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!!! *glomp*

My only question, if it isnt Flora, what name do you want us to call you by? lol

i kinda figured you werent that old too. i was guessing 14 when we met.

yes the forums still here, and always will be if i can help it. its gotten a bit slow since the FF gang left for new adventures.

even if Fusion falls gone, we just move on and continue writing chapters for our characters. PWI (Perfect world) is basically what happened after FF. Nalls gotten me into playing La Tale (reminds me of ages 5-8 ) and elsword (8-11) for my characters XD

Yeah me and Nall are together now in rl. We made eachother promises and stuck to them, proof if the love is real, no one can stop it. I missed seeing you T_T Hope you come back again soon!

and yeah, im still writing up a storm for all kinds of fanfics, even ones i dont post XD -.-' dont judge me!!! lmao!  flower  afro  cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Valkryie may have slowed down. but that's mainly because the mombers have jobs they need to do so they don't get on that much.
they may have forgotten the password here.
there are roleplays I want to do. but I don't have the confidence to post them here. and there might be me selen and maybe nall who do them. zany too if he decides to come back

stories. omg selen is a beast when it comes to these.
current one is sorta like oritons past PAST past. my toon is the original witch of my character line. selen has her toons takeing after her personalities and her wish to become a pirate.
nalls toon im guessing is a warrior before he acquired any shadow demon powers

im still trying to get some ppl into the forums from perfect world. my current target is a mother named Lursa (ign)
she seems really fun to be with.
selen has met her and she liked her. selen has already forgotten who lursa is
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:26 pm

What i was trying to do in this new one sara was actually kinda Alternate Universe, and in the past. Thats what i was going for, sorry for confusion,. but i figure thats the easiest way to do that.
Back to top Go down
TheEmoKid

TheEmoKid

PostSubject: Sorru   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 am

My names Ares Cantu. Not Adam. I've lied to all of you for so long. Geez this sucks but hey I figured its better to let you guys know who I am. I love all you. You all helped me get through some rough times and I appreciate it. I'm 17 now. School sucks. I'm sorry for lying.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:53 pm

uh, Adam as in who? @_@ I hate to say it but i lost track of who was who. T_T
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Hmmm... i lost track aswell D: but still remember calling u emo and being great friends don't care what ur name is i just know u are a awesome person. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:01 pm

actually i think it might of been crazy i feel horrible for not remembering well, i have bad memory
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:34 pm

I remember You sergio, Adam, and.. Wulf? Angel? Dizzy? all went through a name change spree at one point and thats when i forgot whos who. but Sergios right Adam/Ares. Your still an Epic person, just as Flora is, who i've known since 2007-2008 till now. I dont care what your real Name(s), Age(s), Gander(s), even skin color(s) or religion(s) are! i like you for you! I still remember the poeple who made the biggest impac on my life from fusion fall, and a few of the friends i've lost contact with. =/ sucks that i cant remember math this freakin well.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:10 am

Wow, guys. It's been a while. Good to see ya!
Back to top Go down
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:12 am

I was going through my thousands of unread emails and I stumbled upon my registration for this forum and wow the nostalgia. It's been such a long time since I spoke to any of you but I have always been wondering what became of you guys. More likely than not none of you remembered because this is my first post here, but if any of you do that would be cool. Anyways it has been awhile and I haven't played PWI in quite some time since their shift to a pay to win platform. However I do play a lot of LoL, so if anybody wants they could add me there. An update about me, well I'm in college currently, unhappily so as I have no idea what to major in. Also the school is a bit of a let down considering all my IB classes I took and I didn't get into where I wanted, but at least I got like 20 free credits so it's not all bad. I've gotten a job as well but haven't worked it since the summer since my school schedule hasn't allowed me to get out before 4. But I do know I have a job during the summer when school ends, it's at the same place and hopefully I'll get promoted again because who doesn't like more money? Lol, anyways I'm in New York, Queens actually if anybody was wondering. Things about me, well I enjoy biking a lot, I'll travel to New Jersey or upstate or sometimes just have a good ride going around all of Manhattan or doing laps in Central Park, doing like 30 miles a ride, though I need to buy a new bike. Also I like to chill at party's and such because who doesn't? Just know your limits fam lol. I still talk to Leanna sometimes but not too much but other than that it's been quite some time since I last talked to any of you. Outta sight but definitely not out of my mind that's for sure since the FF and PWI days were some of the best. Lastly good for you guys for staying in contact especially you 2 showing an online relationship can definitely work, last I heard if anybody remembers, DarkForest and Prince CuteBoy (lmao at the names, but it was a long time ago, and I have no other names to call them by) but last I heard they were engaged and living together so good for them. Anyways cya guys, I'll check back in on this to see if anybody responds, not too likely though since the last post was by Nall and the other post by Selen was about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 am

Bloo wrote:
I was going through my thousands of unread emails and I stumbled upon my registration for this forum and wow the nostalgia. It's been such a long time since I spoke to any of you but I have always been wondering what became of you guys. More likely than not none of you remembered because this is my first post here, but if any of you do that would be cool. Anyways it has been awhile and I haven't played PWI in quite some time since their shift to a pay to win platform. However I do play a lot of LoL, so if anybody wants they could add me there. An update about me, well I'm in college currently, unhappily so as I have no idea what to major in. Also the school is a bit of a let down considering all my IB classes I took and I didn't get into where I wanted, but at least I got like 20 free credits so it's not all bad. I've gotten a job as well but haven't worked it since the summer since my school schedule hasn't allowed me to get out before 4. But I do know I have a job during the summer when school ends, it's at the same place and hopefully I'll get promoted again because who doesn't like more money? Lol, anyways I'm in New York, Queens actually if anybody was wondering. Things about me, well I enjoy biking a lot, I'll travel to New Jersey or upstate or sometimes just have a good ride going around all of Manhattan or doing laps in Central Park, doing like 30 miles a ride, though I need to buy a new bike. Also I like to chill at party's and such because who doesn't? Just know your limits fam lol. I still talk to Leanna sometimes but not too much but other than that it's been quite some time since I last talked to any of you. Outta sight but definitely not out of my mind that's for sure since the FF and PWI days were some of the best. Lastly good for you guys for staying in contact especially you 2 showing an online relationship can definitely work, last I heard if anybody remembers, DarkForest and Prince CuteBoy (lmao at the names, but it was a long time ago, and I have no other names to call them by) but last I heard they were engaged and living together so good for them. Anyways cya guys, I'll check back in on this to see if anybody responds, not too likely though since the last post was by Nall and the other post by Selen was about a year ago.

*dances around* EEEEEE!!!!!! i've never been so happy for this forum since the day i made it and we had 20 people actyually here all talking! im about to cry! Bloo i remember you, not well but i do. honestly, i cant remember if we talked much, i think back in FF you were one of the cool people i tried to avoid, somehow i had it in my head if someone famouse from the fusionfall forums saw me, they would smite me down unless i was friends with them from before lol! people like Viva Aleco? twilight/ i tried to avoid generally XD. makes me wonder if i was ever famous.. O.o
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:27 am

darkforest and PCB. they are still engagednot quite sure when to get married. Joanna kinda stoped playing pwi, but she still has her charactes on there, same with princey, he plays every Friday and sunday if he gets off of work, I still play after ive met a lot more great friends,
and I remember adam, not that well terrible memory, but I do remember him
as for you bloo. I do remember you, you were kind of a jerk to me. for a week. then you were nice after finding out I was a friend of Twilight
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:30 am

Selenwolf wrote:
i was friends with them from before lol! people like Viva Aleco? twilight/ i tried to avoid generally XD. makes me wonder if i was ever famous.. O.o

I remember viva, she was one of those famous people who sorta had that attitude with her.
twilight was really nice, she even add me to one of her storys, and my brother and sister charaters to her future story

"makes me wonder if I was ever famous"

selen. of course your were famous, were. why did I say were, your ARE still famous
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:33 am

Ok, i gotta ask, how and why am i famouse?! lol??!!
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm

IMMMMMMM BACCKKKKK THE RANDOM NINE TAILED FOX ZANY MECHA HAS RETURN YUS SHOWER ME WITH HUGS AND COOKIES >Surprised OREOS LOL how have you all been
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:39 am

so... status update... I am now employed at Walmart, and have been since May of this year (2015). I was a grocery stocker, i worked from the bread all the way down to the alcohol, i didnt stock any of it but i did put back what people didnt buy. I liked the job. i liked helping people, i learned basically what was in every isle. about 2-3 months ago, we reset how grocery looked, and alot of the isles either changed, or plain moved. about a month and a half ago, the company decided to let go of alot of the jobs. no one was fired, but we got moved into different catagories. I now work from saturday until tuesday, soon to be friday until tuesday if my schedual is anything to go by, i work from 2pm until 11pm. i'll be honest, i like the hours, i like the team i now have, because before when i was in grocery, i was kind of literally alone. unless i had the same hours as one of the others, none of us were able to go on break at the same time, lunch at the same time.. so it was kinda lonley. I dont like lonley. i think of you guys and the time we shared and it would cheer me up.

now i am known as Cap team 2. theres Joe, Joey, Johnnie, Melanie, David, Darian, Matthew, Harry, Daniel, Maximo, Josh, and myself. we all come in at 2pm. and on the Gm side of the store, the side with the furniture oand stuff, we get to unload the truck trailers that come in. i dont like that, because the truck amount of merchandise can be from 100 to 3,500 pieces we HAVE to unload by hand. almost nothing is pallatized in the trucks, and Oh my freaking god. i hate the amount of boxes that fall down. its like plying a game of Jinga. move one wrong box a whole wall will literally fall ontop of you. and managmkent wants us to unload 1,000 pieces per hour, so if the truck is 1.500 pieces, we have to have it done within an hour and 30 minutes. if not we get written up, and coached. 3 coachings and your fired. the truck dosnt arrive on time half the days so we have to go and do something else until it arrives.
Ater unloading it, we need to put up the grocery, paper goods, cleaning supplies, and pet food that come off the truck. if we dont get it atleast 90% done, then after a while managment will MAKE us stock cosmetics, health and beauty products like Olay, and pharmacy. -__-
whats worse is they also want us to unload the grocery truck, those are pallatized, downstack the pallets and put the product by isle, and then go stock it. we unload the truck from anytime between 2-4, we finish it by atleast 6pm, which is lunchtime. after lunchtime, at 7, we go and work our freight, and we are expected to be done by 11pm....
they give us assigned isles, and i end up getting cereal, and baking. both of those are 2 isles by themselves.. so i have 4 isles worth of freight to put up, and i get anywhere between 2-6 pallets a night to put up. cereal is not so bad... what is bad is baking. the jello, cakes, frostings.. anything and everything get mixed up and drives me insane!
The supoert overnight manager who comes in at 8 Oclock will come to all our isles, and make us downstack everything to the floor, even if it is overstock, thanks to my old manager in grocery. the guy gets 10 boxes labled overstock and he throws a fit, i walked away from him damn near crying once, and my co worker Barbara laid into him good because she seen what he had me do the night before that he popped off at me for. i never got an apology from him.

off the topic of work, Mine and nall's relationship is still going strong, he's currently living with me and looking for employment. i slightly regret making him move here, because it is hard for him to apply anywhere, and i deeply regret that he had to move so far away from his family. i know how much family means to anyone (although sometimes my direct family in ABQ can make me wanna hit them...) i wouldnt trade them for the world, and i dont want to see anything bad happen to them. i feel like my own mother is trying to avoid me though...

Nall's family wants to meet me (OMG SAVE ME!!!) i want to meet them as well but right now thats a little bit impossible. i dont work 40 hours a week, i currently get 32, so walmart could call me in at any time. i am scared to see how the holidays will go, because i have heard horror stories about Christmas.. and the dreaded black friday. ... one time a woman hurt her duaghter and didnt even go see her at a hospital until AFTER she had finished her shopping.. how messed up is that!

This summer was not a very good one snake wise. we have had atleast 6? rattle snakes so far on our property, our next door neighbor had atleast 6, and then we have seen 4-6 more while on the road. and there was maybe 4 non venomous snakes. my cousin was the one to find all the rattle snakes... my neighbor joked about using him as bait and my cousin told him flat our Hell no. my roomate jinxed us one time about the rattlers, and my cousin shot him in the ass with a BB gun lol. Nall right now is staying with my mom and cousin and... i miss him like hell. i literally cant sleep because i miss his presense in the house, it was comforting to know he was nearby if i needed him, because we get coyotes out here, packs of them.

speaking of Packs.. i ended up buying a package of 3 pokemon cards from a dollar tree store, and in one of them was none other then a yveltal EX full art card. i looked it up and its currently on sale on a well known card site for atleast 30 bucks. lol. somehow just from buying pokemon cards, my two blood cousins, and one non blood cousin decided to get into the game, my uncle got back into buying packs, and i even got Nall back into the game. its quite funny. ive gotten a lot of good cards from the single packages. including, Charizard X EX megaform. the black charizard. and Charizard Y. i want rayquaza badly. and im looking into finding a Xerneas for Nall, because its funny. I play pokemon Y/OR (omega Ruby) and Nall plays pokemon X/AS (Alpha Saphire). so you can see where i find it funny.
right now my aunt has turned me into a sales person at walmart. my only female cousin has recently started school, and shes doing the fund raiser selling 2 dollar candy bars. my aunt sent some with me to work and i sold quite a few by asking people who i have made friends with. it was really cool. funny as hell, my neighbor told his own neices no no chocolates for him, my cousin asks him and he bought 10 chocolates from her LOL. No one can resist her! i dread to think of what a heart breaker she will be when she gets to her teenage years...

I miss everyone, and i keep on working on stories in my head. i may have to add to my little Drabble thing soon, i think i have given myself a headache from all the uncompleted stories in my head.... that combined with missing Nall, i had such a headache yesterday that i felt like my head was an anvil someone was making weapons on.
Aqua Rose, Sergio, Ares, Rosie, Bloo, Maru, TFT, Nall, Maria, Flora... i just really miss everybody. Im looking forward to my 21st birthday this october 30th... my idea of celebrating is to get some rootbeer float smirnof vodka, make myself a rootbeer float, add that to it and chillaxe hopefully at home, but that day is a friday so i will have to wait and see with my schedual. for halloween i plan to be Harley quin, but if i find a red fadora, as a joke, i will go to work as Carmen Sandiego, just because my first name is Carmen. my co workers thought it was a funny idea. =D talk to everyone again soon. i hope you guys will atleast read this, even iff you dont respond, it will make my day just to know you've read that i miss yall.
Back to top Go down
Maru Ohashi
Guardian
Maru Ohashi

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 3:19 pm

It’s been a minute, but happy belated birthday. Sending love 💕
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time, no see, and the truth.   Long time, no see, and the truth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time, no see, and the truth.
Page 1 of 1