Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 am

Gary: *gets to his seat after bringing food from the food stands* "ahh. now this is great! -munch munch- *eats his foot-long chilli dog*

Joseph: "quite a good day for a competition."

Gary: "wonder who'll win?"

Zack: "eh, beats me. and dont care." *drinks his pepsi*

Kathy: "my money's on Selen." Razz

Zack: "what... we're bettin now? <_<"

Joseph: "hey, why aren't you three in the competition anyway? you two would sure make this a great event if you did"

Zack: "nah, im not into stuff like this..."

Kathy: "well i was planning to but unfortunately something came up and had to give it up."

Zack: "you gotta reason too squirt?"

Gary: "fwmmlll i waph phinking..." *swallows food* "well i was thinking about it too. but i would probably lose anyway. so i thought i'd just watch and cheer everyone on. oh, and the free food. Xd"
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 am

Selen and Lucidia: *looks at the stands then at eachother* you guys do know that you can enter now right? the entry closes at 12pm.
Milly: *blows three pieces of her hair out of the way* this is a free for all event, that is if you can stand the running, swimming, jumping, and problem solving involved in the games.
Laura: *leans on milly* if you want you can enter now XP its only 5 minutes till the start.
Milly: ouch get off my tails! *pulls 10 of her tails out from under laura's feet*
Drake: quit squaking. *gets his game face on and hunkers down getting ready*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:58 am

Zack: "like i said before." *crushes can and turns it to ashes* "not for me. besides, im here b/c 'someone' made me. <_<"

Kathy: "i didnt make you. i asked if you could come."

Zack: "about a dozen times..." *says under his breath as he covers his face w/ his cap, leans back and tries to relax into sleep*

Kathy: -_- "you lazy good for nothin..."

Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 am

Selen: O_O chill out you two.
Annoucer: 2 minutes until the start of the race, all entries are closed; those competing please take your places!
Everyone: *gets in place doing last minute stretches and warm ups*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:06 am

Zany: left overs @_@ i cook to much

to much turkey and rice dressing and rolls, ugh
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the 12th annual race of oriton! and a warm welcome to our competitours! Selen, Lucidia, Alicia, and drake windagor! Milly, Laura, and Sam the elementals! *thr crowd roars* Today, these 7 elementals will race across different terrain, 10 miles to their destination and back. this will be an obsticle race and the track will change as they go, through forest, grass lands, ice, blizard, and water terrain, as a test of their endurance. they will have to think on their feet and be quick, there are several rings along the way that these 7 will need to aquire, and at their destination, the mountains they will have only 1 chance to grab a golden ring, the one who brings back the gold ring will have the most points, the one with the most points will win! now then, on your marks, get set, GO!!!

Everyone: *takes off at the sound of the horn as harpies follow them from above, so far theres too much dust to see who's in the lead*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

Zany: tele in front Laura looks at her with ppuppy eyes wagging tail looking at her
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 pm

*the big monitor screen shows a 4 way split screen from 4 harpies, the first harpy/mini screen has sam way out in front running on her two legs, the second has lucidia and selen trying to bump eachother into a trip, the third has milly alicia and drake and the last one has laura on it*

Selen: how did two leg sam get out in front?
Lucidia: no idea now take this! *rams selen and almost makes her trip*
Laura: *runs faster and catches up to sam*
Alicia: how come if we'er the oldest their the ones ahead of us?!
Drake: its the grass lands so lets try to catch up before we hit the forest!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Ryan: *standing by as a one of the patrolling on-duty police officers at the event*

Richard: "quite a day we have here eh?"

Ryan: "yep. it sure is a beautiful day to be outside"

Richard: "i hear ya. i'm just glad to be out of the office for once. man i hate paperwork. -_-"
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Sam: *barely keeps the lead as they reach the first set of rings and grabs the one marked for her*
Drake: *grabs one marked for him and holds it with his tail* (i have to win, maybe it will get Fridgets attention)
Milly: *grabs her ring and runs right past sam and into the forest heading for the blizzard area*
Selen: how are they faster?
Lucidia: might help if we uit trying to knock eachother out.
Selen: good point.. *runs faster and passes milly after grabing her ring*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Police Radio: "all unites please respond. we have s disturbance on Galore Blvd. in the West District. 5 armed female criminals from recent attacks in various areas of the city are now on the loose."

Richard: "?? again w/ those girls? damn! guess they're really causing alot of trouble these days arent they Ryan?....?? Ryan?"

Ryan: "stay on guard here Rich! i got this one."

Richard: "dont tell me you're going after them. -_- man i swear you never change."

Ryan: "ha! never a dull moment here you know. i'll be back." *warps through Shadow Gate to Galore Blvd. in the West District.*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

zany: :O floats in mid air in going upright to upside down, hmmmm hehehe that look like fun
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 pm

*race ends a half hour later, selen and lucidia are argueing since lucidia thinks selen cheated*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

zany: infront of them giggling u 2 never change do u x3, hello wolfy and little miss lulu x3
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Selen and lulu: hi zany
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 pm

zany: now what are u 2 at each other throats for wags my nine tails around. floats in midair , i seelulu still dresses loudly and revealing lol. so u 2 arguing over the race huh
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

alot of randomness happend so if u start on something we will probly continue there
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 am

random ness took over! theres no plot! we'er gonnnna dieee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 am

*dietz and soul enter ortion

Soul: is this where Maka is?

Dietz: like i told you the last hundred time maka is gone!

Soul: she's still out there somewhere

(Yes this is from Soul Eater)
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm

????: *falls on zany out of thin air*

THE RANDOM BEGINS ONCE AGAIN

Last edited by sara caster on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 pm

zany: transforms into fox form and walks threw the street , mmm streachies what a wonderful day looks up 0..o THE HELL -something lands on my back- @_@ OWE OWE OWE who the hell fell on me >.<
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:26 pm

????: *looks at the fox* ROCKY!! *the little girl hugs him tightly*
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:11 pm

zany: >.< how u know my name is huged tightly >.<
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 pm

????: you dont remember me
Sad
i met you when i fell from a plane remember. i was 7 years old. 3 years later i joined p.e.t. and sally protected me through most of it. i had a baby dragon and some wench kept trying to get rid of me. every now and then i would come play with you. and the strange thing is i seem as if i havent aged a day since i turned 11. im 16 atm
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 pm

zany: NO U COULDNT BE HER 0.0 BUT BUT I THOUGHT U DISAPERED FOR EVER 0.0

(LOL sorry if i forgot been awhile forgot her name >.< been a long time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 14 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next