Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Selen: nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. *rearranges everyone again by hieght, then color, then both, and cant make upher mind as some of them giggle at her* i got it! *makes everyone sit in a circle, looking like someone made a rainbow*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm

*a light portal appears takeing lucidia back to the future along with selen keller, damion, lily , and lucidia (young)*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:06 pm

sara caster wrote:
?????: so you did come back to oriton nall

Nall: ?? you again.
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

zany: best pizza as usual hexo ty

hexo: np come again why dontcha Razz

zany: i will i will walks out the pizza store wonder what the crazyies up 2 <,< i would slap lulu if i could for pulling a stunt like that, Keeps walking down the street, so n the ffuture im less random they say <,< boring but guess we all got to toughen up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Selen: *last second summons her scythe and cuts a finger on it getting her blood all over it* SHADOW CRESENT!!! *dswings scythe and counter acts future Lucidia so she goes back alone*
Selen: i wont miss my chance to hang out with nall.

Everyone else: *on the ground covering their heads after almost getting them cut off by selens wild swing*

Luke: next time selen, AIM!
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm

?????: yes its me again.
you can quit the tough guy act right now
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Selen: *does a head count* fuck! wheres Lulu!

Seth: she was right here.

Selen: damnit... *goes insode to get hr spell book*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 pm

lucidia: ok im here now where the fuck are you ...... oh great. *turns around*
*rumages around the room*
here put this on and come with my lulu. if anyone asks just say the clone didnt do the right age
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Lulu: *growls* your not me if youve forgoten selen said to stay where you are when your lost. *Lulu, Lucidia, and future Selen's palms all start to bleed of their own accord, same hand, left hand, slash across the palm*

Lulu: i knew she'd come through. as always. *faint smile*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 am

sara caster wrote:
?????: yes its me again.
you can quit the tough guy act right now

Nall: as soon as you stop pretending to be mysterious... why are you here and where's MY Maria?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

maria: i am your maria
just older. and more powerful. sara did teach me everything there is to know about defence magic and the power of life. she even made me this staff

but really cut the toughguy act.no one falls for it. except probly zany. but hes dead now so he cant possibly fall for it anytime soon
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 am

Nall: i could say the same for you. if you're who you say you are, Sara certainly rubbed a bit too hard on you. and you should know why i've toughened up if you're from the future.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

maria: yea yea great evil blah blah destroys fayte blah blah blah. where im from thats in the past
and dont worry. you wont be the one to destroy it anyways.
me and 4 others will
me, sena, darren, rhona, and jr will. other wise known as
life ,time,space,chaos, and death.
and the only reason why sara was tough on me is because she didnt want the same fate to happen to me as it did to saliana
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Nall: not fully convinced. that sounds just like what Sara had preached to me before. i told her the same as im about to say to you; im still going to fight evil even if im not the one to finish the job. but one of these days i will. now, ill ask again. why are you here?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 pm

maria: because....... vlade is after the 5 children
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Nall:? what are you talking about? what would Vlade want w/ them?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

maria: new world order
no more paranormals
the 5 children of legend have died but are reincarnated into new ones
and its best to make sure the resistance finds all 5 first. but in reality. you just neeed to find rhona. because the other 4 are in oriton.
well actully jr comes and goes but everything should be fine
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Nall: why are you letting me know this? i have no part to play in that little story of yours. in fact, i have my own path to walk. why not let the others help?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 pm

maria: because. *holds up a bounty hunt sheet* this is rhona. price will triple tomorrow to 10billion. and i have news for you.
vlade is already closer to her then you are right now
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Nall: *looks at the petition* the money no longer intrigues me. but if the P.E.T. are after her, ill stop them.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Selen: *draws a circle using her blood and draw's lucidias light guardian symbol inside the circle.

Lulu: *uses her blood from her hand to do the same but puts selen's guardian symbol instead*

Selen: *finishes and waits a minute for Lulu to finish, pulls a knife from her pocket amd raises it over her head*

Lulu: aahhh! *holds her arm as her hand feels like someone stabbed it, light surounds Lulu and she gets sent back to the past while her older self remains there*

Selen: lulu!! *hugs her older sister sniffling* are you okay? nothing happened to you right?

Lulu: just a spliting headache and why does my hand... !!!!!! *sees knife sticking through the palm of selen's left hand* Selen why did!

Selen: it required a small sacrifice to get you back...

Lulu: *starts to bawl and hugs selen tightly*
Back to top Go down
Commander Dietz
Loyalist
Commander Dietz

Location : WORLD: TETRAM, CONTINENT: GELTON, COUNTRY: RITOS, CITY: BATTLEFIELD

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:53 pm

*appears out of nall's shadow

DIETZ: if money's a problem you know that i am worth plenty
also i have made fayte my home now, for numerous reasons, i would be plesed to see it live
Back to top Go down
http://battlefield.forummotion.com
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:32 pm

zany: thats it cant take this Bs any more Runs out of the city im heading to my secreat place n the mountains atleast ill be safe and no one can ever find me there, Scampers threw the woods up to the mountain, takes the secret entrance i made and shuts it behind me making snow cover the entrance. my secret base i made haven't use this place n a long time, hits the power generator i made out of pure energy from the crystals i found n the mountains.

ComputerVoice: welcome back master zany

zany: ty Vixxin

Vixxin: downloads her self n a humanoid maid Body

Vixxin: how can i serve u today master

Zany: can u start the combat training area up plzz

Vixxin: certainly MAster -walks over to the railing- Traning grounds activate lights turn on revealing a huge trainng ground with equipment,

Zany: ty Vix ^_^

Vixxin: Np MAster -blushes-
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:23 pm

*lisa appears behind zany*

lisa: ohhhh so you like maids huh?
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 pm

zany: hold a blade to her throat <,< your not lisa so scram lulu not in the mood for your temptation trickery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 31 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next