Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]

Go down 
+5
Commander Dietz
CassundraX
Dizzy
FoxBoiZ
sara caster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 am

that your ya know gay and all
i was just calling to tell u that "click"

sorry bout that . phone died

yes hun it happens to us all when we say that

god i laughd at this
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 am

oh mah gawd i ded it agaen

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 Omgthedamagediditagainwith20kmore

first was 126k
now its 140k

differnce
dragon is lvl 88
sori is lvl 95

and yet i did more to the sori and PULLED from the R9 sin
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

next part of the story

Somber didn't come across the female he met that morning, and he was glad about it. Partly because it would probably end up with another part of his body throbbing as he backed out of the parking lot.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He giggled as he played a scenario in his head. "I didn't mean to
impale you with my flamingo lawn ornament!"

"It's okay," He heard himself say. "It happens all the time." He then envisioned
himself pulling out the pink lawn dart and simply handing it back to her, his own blood
dripping off of it.

"Oh wow..." He brought himself back as he searched for his Jeep key on his key ring.
"Better stay off the cartoons..."

He cranked the ignition and felt the whole machine fire to life as he backed out,
switched to "drive" and headed out of the parking lot of his apartment building.

It took him approximately eighteen minutes to make his way all the way to the
building known as "Tin Man Mall". He didn't understand why it was called this, but he
didn't really feel like looking into it to much.

"Probably some deep rooted legend..." He grinned as he talked to himself while he
locked his car. "Like... some person dressed up as the Tin man from the Wizard of Oz and
killed all the building workers while they were on the job..." He stopped again, right in
the middle of the street.

"Kay what's wrong with me..." He thought, holding his arms out and raising his
eyebrows. "That's the second sadistic thing I've thought about today... I think I'm
developing a sick sense of humour..."

hey i have a sick humor
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VBfDfgiavM

O

M

G

Z
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=57uc82-4enE

how many fails can she do when she trys to get the present

NO READING COMMENTS
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 pm

omfg! never have i seen song that impossible. i have that game and the still think the last song is tough to play. but this one takes the cake. lol
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 Pony

...... yes i drew it on the computer, and yes it is childish, but i used to draw unicorns and pegasuses alot when i was 8-12, i was obsessed with My little pony's at the time since my grandma got me some at a yardsale one day, they were missing the tails so i drew them on paper and just kept going.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Very Happy very good. looks great.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 pm

here comes the Iron Fist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WWUaoCB6kQI Vergil finally joins the battle! (sorry i cannot pull up the link to show the vid like the one above this one due to it having a stupid advertisement attached to it. -_-)
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

im not going to post the picture because its a yaoi picture but the coments from it was a bit funny

person: oh he touchd my trah la la

person who replyd to that: .........................................uhhhhhhh ok then..........
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 am

i like the game and i can be god mode in it because once i get hit i activate god mode and become epic

but i like this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP_XzgGgB2c
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:09 pm

O.O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzBGitFJzRg
Back to top Go down
fiona
New
fiona

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Holy Moly O_O
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 am

this does say random, so..

The Den of Shadows Quartet.

In the Forests of the Night...

Three hundred years ago Risika was born human. Now she is a vampire, a powerful one. And her past has come back to torment her.

Demon in My View...

Jessica isn't your avaerage high school student- she's an acclaimed auther of vampire fiction. Now two new students at her high school strongly remind her of her favorite characters. But those characters only live in her imagination- right?

Shattered Mirror..

Christopher Ravena and Sarah Vida may look like a normal high school couple, but he's actually a vampire who's sworn of human blood, and she's a incredibaly powerful, vampire-hunting witch. His past and her future collide when they get tangled up with Nikolas, one of the most reviled vampires ever.

Mighdnight Predator....

Once a happy teenager, Turquoise Draka is now a vampire hunter. Her assighnment is to assassinate Jeshikah, one of the cruelest vampires in history. But to do that, she'll have to enter Midnight, a fabled vampire realm, as a human slave. . .

All 4 are short stories, the first 3 have one or more characters that connect, the last one dosn't, and I just copied this from the back of the book for entertainment purposes only. i have the book i am not the author.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 pm

The Avengers Movie Trailer
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

hawkeye, black widow, cpt america, thor, ironman, nick fury, hulk, loki, ....... wheres wasp,blackpanther, its either antman or giant man cus he can grow giant size and ant size?
and theres 1 more but i keep forgeting her name
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

its rather quiet so heres something for youre bored minds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oCpYt5I3lU
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 Mw3-xb10

WELLL A VERY EARLY CHRISTMASS PRESENT for me What a Face cheers cheers cheers king

gettin it next fridy
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hgo5pXnNKk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdJmHp5qP9o
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

CHALLENGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7Q0ivR2uc
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 am

just got McC3 ,
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

mcc3

my chickens chunky 3?
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 am

MvC3 lol type to fast xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next