Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]

Go down 
+5
Commander Dietz
CassundraX
Dizzy
FoxBoiZ
sara caster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sara caster

sara caster

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:43 pm

i c zany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U5Bo04Uuh4M#!
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 pm

DX omg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyn0DQ_VWhA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm

lol epic period xD
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 am

shes not haveing her period
shes being killd by a witch because shes not supposed to tell that guy who she be
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:59 am

oo xD but what it looks like lol ppl crazy
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 pm

The Dark Knight Rises

Note: i have no ownership to this vid or trailer. all rights to the respective owner(s).
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 pm

(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-).-).-).-).-).-).-).-).-)

chinese mafia is watching you
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:23 pm

omg i just realized how rong that is

my god how do i have friends
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c91VGy2nNw wow

omg thats awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcyh3S08d9Y
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA XD ROFL LOL RACIST AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME XD
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm

great
just great

i have to fight this kill it and eventualy capture it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aae89UfihJs
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

>_< the Gobul. that damn thing. beware of its Vacuum sucking ability. you get caught in, its all over.

i managed to kill it but not before dying a couple of times. damn it was a pain.

Tip: 1]whenever the Gobul takes into hiding, use a Sonic Bomb to draw it out. 2]trapping him on land and dishing out enough damage as possible is the best way to take it down. so, bring traps, tranqs, shock bombs, and paintballs (b/c finding Gobul is a chore itself too). 3] its Vacuum can be avoided by swimming to the bottom surface b/c its only aimed upward at an angle.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 pm

good to kno
where r u in the game?and what weapon do u choose to use most

i use sword and shield and sometimes hammer
im currewntly at flooded forest
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 pm

im in the Volcano area. i'm stuck fighting that bottom-jawed Uragaan (tough as hell and failed quest to kill it 3 times -_-).

i use the Great Sword and Switch Axe alot but have been using Great Sword since the 1st Monster Hunter and more comfortable w/ it. the Switch Axe im beginning to master but i have a habit of changing it into its sword form.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:38 am

i might go to sword and shield to long sword when i unlock it

and how do u get the suck fish on land
it wont leave the water for me
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 am

you could fish out Gobul, frogs can be found in Area 2, near the path to Area 4. Frogs can also found in Area 10 of D. Island.

but if not that, try getting Gobul while its in Area 4, attack it till it goes into Rage Mode (his back spikes up and moves alot faster), and get to land quickly. b/c chances are, now that its mad, its bound to chase after you. just make sure that its attention is focused only on you and not your little sidekick.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

nother ? when exactly am i able to kill the lagricrus cus i got the switchblade and its AWESOME went in a lvl 1 mission where i saw it
fought it and almost died in 2 hits
i ran out of there fast
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

you'll fight Lagiagrus when you reach Lv 5 quests; "Fell the Lagiagrus!"

be sure to forge armor strong enough to take hits from Lagiagrus and, if possible, upgrade that armor (optional though). also, it fights quite similar to the Royal Ludroth but MUCH WIDER range. so if you're not using a weapon that has a guard feature, i suggest to do a hit-and-run tactic dodging his body blows, wide tail whip, charging, and thunder breath while underwater. on land, same tactic applies. fight it as if you were fighting a Royal Ludroth. have Flash bombs, Shock Bombs, Traps, and alot of pots and meat. when its in Rage Mode, this is where the flash and shock bombs help (and w/e bombs you think could work) to deal more damage and less risk of taking damage yourself. if you dont have any while fighting Lagiagrus in Rage Mode, DO NOT fight it head on! its like a hyperactive giant and wont give you a chance to recover after one hit. instead, wait it out till he calms down (unless you're confident that you can still get em w/o getting killed.)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

im currently trying to get the bnarbara armor cus it looks cool
the rhino armor looks gay but its the strongest i have to go

how the hell do i get kings frill because when i fight the jaggi boss i can never get its head bashd in is there another way of getting kings frill so i can make the rest of the armor and upgrade my hammer
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm

yeah i have difficulty getting King's Frill myself through usual run around the island whenever G. Jaggi is there. i think its more possible to get it by going back to the quest to fight it again. there's a better probability of the quest giving away King's Frill as a reward in the end if not from carving it from GJ (i call him that).
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm

how was ur first time fighting the qurupecko

i did it with only 1 potion and on d.i its giveing me a harder time
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

Qurupecko was a pain in the ass. all i had was herbs and kept stocking on those as i roamed the map fighting that damn thing. its explosive attack kept burning me so i had to keep using my herbs or roll in water if there was any nearby to stop the burn. ontop of that, he would call out those Melynx to try and steal my stuff. but to me Qurupecko reminded me of a similar monster from the 1st Monster Hunter, Yian Kut-Ku, and moves were pretty much a carbon copy. i started to use the same strategy to take it down.

Note: Sonic Bombs are very effective against it b/c its vulnerable to sound. it'll leave it disoriented and may cause it to drop an item. Break its beak and wings for additional rewards for the quest involving Qurupecko. (i think that applies for every monster that're quest-required too.)
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 am

u dont need to have just herbs
combine with blue mushroom for potion then combine the potion with honey for mega potion

and my favorite part of the switch axe has to be the gun

Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 pm

lol yeah i found that out when i got a number of Book of Combos (man i felt so dumb Rolling Eyes but oh well) and immediately stocked up on potions/mega potions when it was time for me to fight that Lagiagrus. and i figured you'd like that gun feature on the Switch Axe. i use that alot when i have a boss monster at the right time and it can break parts of them easily.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

im doing capture the qurupecko and
some dragon started grinding me and i almost died
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]   Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Pics and Vids of ALL KINDS =]
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next