Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the lol corner

Go down 
+2
FoxBoiZ
sara caster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

Location : In A Place Thats Always Dark, Cold, Lonely And Quiet.

the lol corner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 pm

all i know that its gonna be hot in there and XD Herbert is awesome
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm

rofl lol XD
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 pm

peta. just stop

What a wonderful coming together of two diverse groups! We need more gatherings where the idiot activists are given warm, moist, aromatic welcomes like this one. This is why PETA usually protests women wearing fur rather than bikers wearing leather. Sounds to me like the old saying, “you mess with the bull, and you get the horns”. Gee, I guess these characters thought that Bikers where going to be politically correct like the rest of the wimpy world.

the lol corner - Page 4 Mail-attachment

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills
outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the
protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activists, “growing tired of
throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it, ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960′s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passersby. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the
ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,”said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party!

What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about
inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activist’s meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret hand shake,” assured the organizer.
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm

MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE DURING CHRISTMAS

HELP ME

the lol corner - Page 4 2012-12-01173331
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm

goddamn! electric bill for that house must be well over $200. e_O
Back to top Go down
FoxBoiZ
Loyalist
FoxBoiZ

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:44 pm

lol sara go enjoy youtself
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 pm

the lol corner - Page 4 Tumblr_mea5cuXOtS1rlhizjo1_12801_zps74d80b73

2 heads
3 bodies. wheres the 3rd decapitated head
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 pm

oh my. o-o no comment.

Idea: Give your neighbors the killer barbie
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:09 pm

thats the type of barbie that boys would find a reason to play dolls w/ girls. lol
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 am

The vajayjay is not a purse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 pm

A cucumber, an olive and a penis are talking.

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."

The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

"I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.

"Like what?" asked the bartender.

"Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said.

The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.

So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.

"That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.

With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."

The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.

The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 am

ok yes I not sure you realized but we do have young kids on this site whose parents look at every single post first. so I would very much appreciate it if you would tone down the sexual jokes

just like my story. it was intended to have yuri and yaoi in it but I rememberd about the young kids so I just turnd it into same sex kissing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm

lol fair enough but is murderer barbie kid appropriate?
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Of course. most kids nowadays dont have original barbie. so this barbie is brand new to them and will probly want to have it. and also its got an age restriction on it. 11 and down cant see the picture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 pm

ah. can i put up restrictions on my post or do one of you guys have to do it btw are any of my private messages getting received cause i asked NallCalmer some questions and didnt get a reply and sorry for filling up this board with that just wanted to make sure it got across
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 am

nall recives messages and usefully replys a week later
and as for restrictions. I have no idea how I did it and I don't know how to turn it off
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am

its pretty late at night, and im usually busy doing something offline. thats the reason why i dont reply so often on here. also, you're gonna have to wait until Wolfy (Selenwolf) to return before there's any changes made.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 am

sara caster wrote:
ok yes I not sure you realized but we do have young kids on this site whose parents look at every single post first. so I would very much appreciate it if you would tone down the sexual jokes

just like my story. it was intended to have yuri and yaoi in it but I rememberd about the young kids so I just turnd it into same sex kissing

>;O i am no kid
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

dear god I got fish eyed from laughing
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

the lol corner - Page 4 560212_450084988407547_303501964_n
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Loyalist
Sergio

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm

the lol corner - Page 4 Tumblr_mltsl5VbPX1rm6nzzo1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lol corner   the lol corner - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the lol corner
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valkryieforums :: rec room.-
Jump to: