Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm

-raises eyebrow- what? Its not that bad. I mean we did stop them! Come on now surely your used to this? I mean humanity almost always can't accept new ideas. Surely your people have developed to the point where you have a system of defense and counterattack set up? Well.. then again maybe that's why my father sent me here. Damned and I thought it was for a vacation.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Selen: already got it all set thanks. your free to return to vacation now. *bows her head at him* im sorry for nterupting your nap and accusing you of being a human. i was just passing on a friendly warning. better from us then the Terrible Nobels (nalls chars) theyd give you a hell of a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Well that's good. But...
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

roxy: well light should always beat the darkness. or atleast that's what my queen told me

even the cures have atleast some kind of powers against the darkness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Not always little talking puppy thingy. They balance out one another and darkness is not always so bad. Besides, keeps things interesting
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Lily: in this case it depends on whos physically stronger. because theres- *lists everyone and their elements*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Well I'm not so willing to share my abilities and powers with the rest of you. Excuse my weariness but I don't trust easily
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Selen: just an element is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Ok well there's a problems
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Selen: 8walks over and hands him a soda, pepsi*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

roxy: *looks at lily*
you forgot cure earthlight and starlight in that list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Thank you. -takes sit-up the problem is I'm not a single elemental being. I have multiple elements in fact I'm rarely certain I control most if not all of them it tends to run in the family.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Selen: *laughs* at least you dont have a dysfunctional family. *looks backwards at everyone whos now crowded around Lily and roxy on the other side of the front yard* you still have your parents also it would seem....

Lily: i dont know what starlights are.(none of my rp chars know cures yet sara)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Ha. You make it sound like a good thing. My father treats us more like an organization than a family. I suppose that's why I'm the one he's dissapointed in the most. I fought with him constantly about how he treated everyone else in our family and the ones below us. You see we are an order of knights. And the O'Connels are the head family. Unfortunately my family treats the rest of them as if its an honor to follow them. I was never like that. So my father and I continued to fight until he built this estate and sent me out here to survey the situation. Till now it looked as if this place had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Selen: well, welcome to the neighborhood. and i think you should stay here for a while. you dad sounds... to put it nicley, bossy
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

roxy: *jumps out of lilys arms heading to the fence*. starlights comeing here soon.
she can show you

(since everyone isnt human roxy figures they can know the starshines)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:38 pm

-to selen- Lol you mean dickhead right?

-to roxy- ok I'm up for it
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Lily: T_T dont you want to stay?? *really wanted a paranormal puppy*

Selen: right on the dot. i just tend to be nice.. when i want to be,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Same. Just don't irritate me. I tend to get aggressive when irritated. And that's not a threat just stating its how I tend to act
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:49 pm

roxy: its not that i dont want to stay. its just that im the guardian of the starshine pretty cures. and cure starlight is comeing down the street with cure solar

seriana: isa were going to go find roxy. and that big house seems curious. want to check it out and see if roxy is there

isa: i already know you just want to check out houses but yes might as well
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Lily: okay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Senses and hears them walking down the road-test here they come.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Selen: *prepares for any hostile reactions*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

*doorbell rings*

roxy: isa seri. *jumps toward the door and smacks into the glass door and crys*
Back to top Go down
sara caster

sara caster

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

night going to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 36 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next