Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RolePlay: Fayte

Go down 
+2
sara caster
CassundraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 pm

mean would be this! *punches him hard in the arm*
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Absorbs kinetic energy from the punch removing the effectiveness- and my meanness is making your attacks uselss
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

fucker. *annoyed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 pm

-sticks tongue out-of-date Nana boo boo
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

*stomps inside the house*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Bulky: *walks slowly down the street making heavy quaky footsteps while carrying a huge bag of soil on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Sees a man walking down the street with a heavy looking bang-up hey man! Need some help with that?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Jason: *looks outside* Sam here comes your boyfriend.

Sam: *squeals but sees bulky carring soil and holds herself back* hes busy though. i'll talk to him some other time! *claps her hands*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Bulky: *turns his head and looks down towering over him* ....-heavy groan- *proceeds onward*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 pm

-hops up and grabs a bag from him carrying it with cease-fire see? Not so bad now. Where we going?
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Bulky: *fist clenched and pounds the earth causing it to divide* i...dont...need...help. *turns his attention to him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

-serious- my friend I have no intention of hurting you. In fact I offered a helping hand. Proper etiquette dictates you graciously accept with a and I quote "thank you". You do not pound your fists and make threatening gestures.now will you accept my offer of assisstance or are you going to continue acting immaturely and irrationally.?
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Victor: then i highly suggest you respect my colleague's wishes and return his bag. *approaching from behind at a distance* my father needs his royal garden to remain healthy and Bulky here is one of the gardeners in charge of the vegetation in Oriton. you're merely becoming a nuisance in his presence. return it and perhaps this won't have to become an unnecessary and meaningless conflict
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Drake: Lulu, Vics here.

Lucidia: *claps her hands looking at Silas* hes about to become a compact lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 pm

I was assisting your brother. And I don't respect your empty threats of harm coming to me. I'm 98% certain that you will not even scratch me. So how bout you two drop the tough guy attitude and accepta friendly offer of helpfulness. -to bulky- where we going to with these?
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Victor: hm... a cocky one. you sound as if you actually want to start trouble, trouble that i can assure you you would not be able to finish. Bulky, be on your way. worry not about the soil. just create fresh new soil as you'd usually would to tend to the garden.

*bulky leaves on his way back one his way to the Borenstein Manor*

Victor: i don't know who you are or why you're trifling w/ one of my members, but you're overconfident cockiness won't do you justice w/ me. how about you be on your way and i'll mercifully pretend that this never happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

From the reactions everyone has seeing us here it seems you've got yourself a bit of a rep. Considering you guys don't know of my family that puts you fairly low on my radar of serious problems. But I would like to see how you handle yourself and... selen wanted me to spar with you guys. Care to duel with me? Afterwards we can get this soil to the manor you live at. Wink
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Slen: hey i never said that! i said if you think my family is weird then you should have a 'chat' with them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

HEY YOU IMPLIED IT!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Selen: normaly it is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 pm

AND I HEARD YOU CALL ME A FUCKER! WTH IS THAT FOR?!?!
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Victor: HAHAHAHA... you think too highly of yourself. underestimating your opponents must be a trait that runs in your bloodline. was it really Nall's girlfriend who requested that... or was it you who just looking for a challenge?
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 pm

because you are one. *sits down* hes been like this since he got here. if youve ever seen scooby doo, hes like that psychoctic little dog Scrappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

She definitely was implying she wanted me to fight the "terrible nobels" as she called them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanks for checking up on my v vitamins but I already had my dose of hitchhike for today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay: Fayte   RolePlay: Fayte - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlay: Fayte
Page 38 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next