Valkryieforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valkryieforums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayte RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Fridget: j-j-just a minute! *is sitting in a chair gazing at the mirror grooming her hair before freezing it* c-c-coming! *gets up from her chair to open the door*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Drake: hi Love. *holds up the bear* I got this for you today!
Back to top Go down
https://valkryieforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Aha. Its no problem . I suppose I need to speak with your father anyways so see yah later. - walks away-
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Fridget: aww! its adorable! th-th-thanks! *hugs than kisses Drake on the cheek* ill sit th-th-this one right on my b-b-bed. *places it on top of her pillows*
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Drake: *blushing red before shaking his head, blush stays but its faint pink* I also wanted to invite you to dinner, my parents wanted to officially meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

- walks up to Simon windagor - we need to speak
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Simon: Not in the mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Slams notes and book down- too damned bad! We have a serious fuckin problem here! One that could get you and your entire family killed without my father even having to fight you!
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Simon: *growls before spreading his demon wings and flying up into a thunder cloud*
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Fridget: oh th-th-that would be g-g-great to meet them, but it c-c-can't be tonight though. g-g-got an errand to run w/ V-v-victoria tonight.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Drake: how about an early dinner before hand? and *leans in to whisper in her ear* don't get into too much trouble please. it worries me when you do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

-manipulates air so Simon can hear him- do you care about your kids? Cause if you don't wannabe see them all dead I suggest you listen to what I have to say! This is serious and if you don't take the time to listen in less than a week I can garuntee we'll all be dead when you enter the citadel
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Simon: *growls again before sitting down, seething as the skies blacken even more* speak before I kill you where you stand.
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Fridget: i try my b-b-best but of c-c-course its alw-w-ways trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

- my father is planning something that will involve the deaths of just about everyone in the citadel. A ritual that will give him godlike powers and immortality ... this ritual requires three things One. You must have lived longer than a millennium. Two. You must have a sword known as the Blade of Dark Blood which was forged in the mixed hybrid blood of all thing evil. And three... and undisputed kingdom... he has these three things and with them he could kill everyone within the citadel without even lifting a finger. He intends to do this the day we arrive after the diplomacy between your families are done and he and I have spoken.
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Simon: hmmm... Thank you for the heads up. I have a plan. but I cant let you in on it. you might be bugged with some sort of tracer.

Drake: *kisses her forehead softly* i'll follow you tonight. don't even argue I wont get in the way of your mission. i'll only help if something major goes wrong that involves you getting hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh and if you think about stealing the blade way back in our history we found it and put an ancient spell not even we remember how to reverse it.. just know that anyone who isn't an O'Connel touches it. They die. But I have an idea.. I need to be the one to fight my father but I need you. And I don't care what you do. But I need you to cause a distraction and here. A map and layout of the citadel - hands him the documents-
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Simon: *accepts the documents* I wasn't thinking about that and I wont cause much of a distraction. *uses telepathy by touching sila's shadow* [I will make shadow clones that will leave the plane and enters the citadel, shadows will simply dispiurse if 'killed'. the real ones will invade after your father does whatever the hell hes doing. also when he says the incantation I will pull everyone in the citadel, even you, into the shadows. you cant be harmed inside a shadow unless someone attacks me with a holy/light attack. and that dosnt mean a flashlight or sunlight.]
Back to top Go down
NallCalmer
Guardian
NallCalmer

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Fridget: if so, th-th-then alright. j-j-just know that th-th-there's a ch-ch-chance that Sh-sh-shadow Knight could app-p-pear and interr-r-rupt us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

-telepathy- no you don't understand.. I intend to do something that will save everyone in the citadel... you see he doesn't want to kill just you guys... hes gonna kill everyone in the citadel...
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Drake: im a wildcard remember? im good or bad, and tonight im feeling a bit Evil. i'll only get in the way if shadow knight does more then capture you. if he tries to harm you without reason i'll hunt him. *hand turn to ice from the elbow down and super sharp on the end like daggers*

(reread what I wrote silas, simons gonna save everyone in the citadel and your dad will have a hard time re saying the incantation while fighting off the windagors)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Unfortinately that would only stop him for a short time selen lemme finish)

The best way to stop him for an indefinate amount of time... is to challenge his throne... and only an O'Connel can challenge it... more specifically.. only I can...
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Simon: goodluck. your gonna REALLY need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Ya think? Unfortunately I need to do something before I'm eligible to fight him..
Back to top Go down
CassundraX
Guardian
CassundraX

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Simon: that would be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayte RP 2   Fayte RP 2 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayte RP 2
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next